Proof of Allegations

Monster

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='White Chocolate' timestamp='1329261724' post='2920628']
Actually I think he's made it rather clear that it's about wanting to discredit MK. I'm not saying the reason has anything to do with the accusations being true or false - just that I don't see him or anyone else going on about, as you said "a noble pursuit of justice." In terms of someone appearing narcissistic - welcome to Planet Bob.
[/quote]

MK really doesn't need any discrediting, they've done it themselves through their overt actions time and again over the past year. Everyone with any sort of intelligence or moral compass has abandoned that place for other alliances or simply by dropping off the face of Bob.

What's going on here is someone that has been trying to live with all that bile weighing down upon him and finally snapping to the pressure. I'd like to know why.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1329262411' post='2920630']
This thread is becoming even funnier...

[OOC]MK is genuinely worried about Roq health people, you should know better, shame on you.[/OOC]
[/quote]

OOC: Yeah, sure, I'll bet they've started with the image macros already.

Edited by deth2munkies

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1329258454' post='2920597']
[img]http://972mag.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Iraqi-Information-Minister.jpeg[/img]

[i]Relax people its ok, Roq is just insane. Please turn around and vacate the area there is nothing to see here... [/i]
[/quote]

Wally wins the thread, we can all go home now

It's hilarious to say MK is concerned about me at all when they relished in my suffering for months when they could use it to score political points on Umbrella.

Non Grata is a consistently !@#$ alliance, that's true. Time to contact someone. :)

Ronny D: What death spiral? I just discredited bros. Do you want to continue to be a disenfranchised piece of the power structure or no? FOK is smarter than that.

Edited by Roquentin

I can relate to your situations somewhat so you at least have my sympathy.

I know what it's like to be in an alliance that treats you like garbage and constantly trolls you, but i found a new one that was a million times better and treated me kindly.

Don't let what others do to you define who you become.

If you continue this cause at least resolve within yourself the right reasons, cause otherwise you'll be haunted by their snide comments. :(

[quote name='Litha Riddle' timestamp='1329263816' post='2920647']
I can relate to your situations somewhat so you at least have my sympathy.

I know what it's like to be in an alliance that treats you like garbage and constantly trolls you, but i found a new one that was a million times better and treated me kindly.

Don't let what others do to you define who you become.

If you continue this cause at least resolve within yourself the right reasons, cause otherwise you'll be haunted by their snide comments. :(
[/quote]

It's not. I'm new and improved in general. For some reason I can hyperfocus and get what I want done.

Like I said to their allies: want to stick with MK? You will burn with them and you will regret not listening to me. Very few people actually like any of you. NG's ballcupping isn't impressing anyone and I hope it shows its consequences soon enough too.

Another alliance MK really doesn't like: Valhalla.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329263517' post='2920645']Non Grata is a consistently !@#$ alliance, that's true. Time to contact someone. :)
[/quote]

Really Roq?

We're an alliance who are made up of alliances who went to the wall for you last year. We took an arrow to the knee for you during PB-Orders.

Yes, you chained in Argent to hit STA and for that I thank you. But apart from that, we had to go toe to toe with superior numbers of alliances - iFOK hitting 7 alliances, PC hitting Ragnarok who were superior in numbers, tech and land, SLCB sacrificing itself trying to help PC against ROK while in turn getting rolled by RIA.

In addition you're calling us a consistently !@#$ alliance. Is that because we raid? Because our members like to troll? We fight for the people we care for, we roll the people we don't. Where does the consistently !@#$ thing come from?

Is it that some of our members have decided to rp with a gangsta theme? That's what happens when a large proportion of your membership are ex->_< and \m/. Not all of us RP that way however, some of us bring our own characters from where we were previously, whether you're the dutchies from FOK, the varied grouping from iFOK and vanguard, our Ella contingent brought by Derwood, the ex-TPF PC guys, or even SLCB and Hydra, even people like me who were in smaller, irrelevant micro alliances for the majority of their lives. Non Grata is the ultimate melting pot. It's one of our greatest strengths and I will defend my friends and family in the alliance from anyone. We are who we are, we're brought together and made stronger by our bonds and experiences in other alliances.

If people don't like that then they know where we are. If they want to roll us, we'll fight tooth and nail as we always have.

Friends > Infra

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329264370' post='2920651']
Very few people actually like any of you. NG's ballcupping isn't impressing anyone and I hope it shows its consequences soon enough too.
[/quote]

I really don't understand this ball cupping theory of yours. Like I said earlier, we have consistently disliked you and your ways for over a year (this isn't even us jumping on a bandwagon). It is only natural that some of us point out you are just as guilty of everything you throw out here.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1329260756' post='2920620']
Or perhaps, just perhaps, he feels really disillusioned and wants to take it out on MK?

How many words did Doitzel write regarding his inside knowledge of NPO's inner circles, airing their dirty laundry, and so forth in the days leading up to the Karma War? 10,000? 20? More? It was an absolute crapload whatever it was and yet the consensus was that he was righteously angry. But Roquentin makes a larger number of posts, mostly short ones, perhaps adding up to a similar total and he's ready to be fitted with a jacket with extra long sleeves?

Please. :rolleyes:
[/quote]
You are correct, but yet I feel your comparison fails on a different level.

Roq is complicit to the actions he now denounces. By action and inaction at the time.

While the drama produced by one of the previous gang members breaking his omerta, is entertaining for the rest of us, the house of cards which he is destroying can not go without him dropping as well as he is an intricate part. Not just any, not just random. This isnt going clean and setting things up right in shock and awe of what is recently discovered (you used the example of Doitzel, well as you know he dropped his bomb immediately after actions he felt were terrible were planned, so to actually stop them), this is spiteful vendetta rage *years* post fact trying to consume previous partners which flames burn him as well.

He gets no free pass card, but with damning his ex partners only damns himself as well.

Though I love the drama, and say keep the ball rolling. I am sure this thing will deliver more gems, so ill just sit back now and stfu. :popcorn:

Edited by Branimir

[quote name='sammykhalifa' timestamp='1329244003' post='2920442']
Honestly the backlash to the accusations look a lot worse to an outside third party (or me, at least) than the original reported "crime." If people just let it go for a while instead of feeling the need to immediately go on the attack they'd seem much less guilty.

Haha, that said . . . the drama's fun. :D
[/quote]

Fair enough, although I'm of the opinion that there are probably a lot of people who are less sympathetic to MK who see things differently because MK and allies so dominate these boards that a lot of people don't feel like having to argue with dozens of posters all on their own.

[ooc]
btw, I'm kinda drunk atm and have about five people atm telling me I need to take even more shots before posting here, so apologies for any bad typiding [/ooc]

Had you taken Pezstar's advice you would have garnered a better outcome. You played into the classic trap Roq, you allowed them to make it about your charecter instead of the issue you presented. I still enjoyed the train wreck but its now about you not MK spying (I know that was 20+pages ago...) and now you're in a pissing match with Non Grata? You're doing it wrong but its been a good 10 minute hoot.

Congrats, you're the flavor of the month.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329264370' post='2920651']
It's not. I'm new and improved in general. For some reason I can hyperfocus and get what I want done.

Like I said to their allies: want to stick with MK? You will burn with them and you will regret not listening to me. Very few people actually like any of you. NG's ballcupping isn't impressing anyone and I hope it shows its consequences soon enough too.

Another alliance MK really doesn't like: Valhalla.
[/quote]

Would gladly burn with MK any day of the week and wouldn't regret anything about it. If you think that you have the support to carry out your plans with your band of morons who cling to every word you say like your some kind of messiah... then bring it. We'll be waiting.

See, zoom, if you didn't hate me, I wouldn't hate you. The stuff you say is true, but if you resent me the entire time I will hate you right back. I hope some of your other allies are understanding of your unconditional support for MK.

Like I said, branimir, have my head at any time. I'm willing to give myself up. Want to ZI me or something?

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329265318' post='2920667']
See, zoom, if you didn't hate me, I wouldn't hate you. The stuff you say is true, but if you resent me the entire time I will hate you right back. I hope some of your other allies are understanding of your unconditional support for MK.

Like I said, branimir, have my head at any time. I'm willing to give myself up. Want to ZI me or something?
[/quote]

We don't offer unconditional support for MK. If they do something stupid, by god we'll tell them that they are being idiots, as we always have with our allies. Arexes still loves a good rant Roq as I'm sure you know.

We get it, you don't like MK anymore after their behaviour on the Umbrella forums once you had left. But dragging your reputation, your friends and even your current alliance and allies through the mud.

Roq, please. Stop now before you ostracise yourself from anyone else, some bridges are not yet burned fully.

I stopped reading on page 15. Someone please tell me if there's anything worth seeing after that because I just can't do anymore.

A quick thing that pops out at me though. If the ultimate goal here is taking down MK (which you've said explicitly a few times), you're doing it all wrong. You don't just get up on a soapbox and throw information around like this. That leaves too much to chance and the fickle nature of the OWF. You gotta dig in the dirt behind the scenes. You're looking and sounding like some noob who wants to take over the black team just screaming and hollering all over the place. The problem is, you've been here way too long and you've seen multiple alliances get taken down for different reasons. So there's no excuse other than incompetence for you to be acting like this. Basically, I'm not upset with you taking shots at MK. MK will be alright, though their souls may be shaken to the core. I'm upset because your execution is piss poor. If you're going to do something, do it right. This is just sad.

[quote name='xoindotnler' timestamp='1329258855' post='2920601']
The official herd mentality for things like this is "Post as much !@#$%^&* so finding useful information will be like finding a needle in a haystack.".
[/quote]

So Roq is included in the herd mentality eh?

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1329265010' post='2920659']
[ooc]btw, I'm kinda drunk atm and have about five people atm telling me I need to take even more shots before posting here, so apologies for any bad typiding [/ooc]
[/quote]

[img]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/198/020/BRTky.jpg?1320962111[/img]