login problems

queen2u1

hello I Have a problem I have a nation called queen2u and I cant login and every time I tryied putting in the email to get a new password it says its not correct and i dont know what to do so I made a new nation just so i could get help but I dont want my new nation I want my old one so please help me .

• 2 weeks later...

Excuse me over here thank you. I have a nation called westphalia666 and I just today most definitely finagled a change in sth like either my password or email address, I diddlied a change. I logout. I tried to log back in twelve minutes later but I simply could not cough up what those deadly fresh change of either password or email address where future emailings would be sent were. Thank you so much for your response.

hello I Have a problem I have a nation called westphalia666 and I cant login and every time I tryied putting in the email to get a new password it says its not correct and i dont know what to do so I made a new nation just so i could get help but I do want my new nation I want my old one too so please help me .

They're going to tell you that you should of never made another Nations that is against the rules If you wanna read the post about you would've known this You might wanna try contacting the person in charge of the site That is what I had to do

i can delete some new nation I just started. I don't wanna be breaking any rules. Perhaps you just cannot rule two countries in real life (RL). Zephaniah Zarephath is the other NEWER nation I've got started in order to get a perspective on westphalia666 which I cannot get into.

No you can't have more than 1 nation because it is on the same server You cannot use the same internet server for more than 1 nation It was told to you in the rules when you signed in except play the game try contact this person http://forums.cybern....php?showuser=1 a

[quote name='queen2u1' timestamp='1330221638' post='2928353']
You can also try starting your own post you might get a reply quicker
[/quote]

This is a good idea. You also don't need to post 2 messages in a row saying essentially the same thing,