Middle East Only

Joel James

To: King Ael'iyon Trevan Nahali of Xendria

Your Majesty, on the behalf of the Eastern Federation government, I would like to extend full dilpomatic recognition to your country. In order to show our friendliness and welcome to Xendria, I would like to send a diplomat to your country to talk about a treaty between our two nations. I have a great interest n your nation because you are in the middle east, just like my nation. If you choose to accept, a plane will depart to your country carrying the diplomat. I am sorry that I will not be able to come to your country myself, but I am currently having talks with another foreign dignitary. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. I hope to see your nation grow and one day be a world power that it is meant to be.

[quote][i]President Abdul:

It would be a pleasure to host a diplomat here in my humble Xendria, and I look forward to one day meeting you personally.

Please let me know who I am to expect. I will not be able to greet them myself, as I have things to attend to, but I will send one of my knights, Sir Asphodel Rayne, to do so, and we will meet then in the palace and speak.

Sincerely,

King Ael'iyon Nahali[/i][/quote]

King Ael'iyon Nahali,

I will be sending a diplomat by the name of Anwar. Sadly, he does not have a last name. He was an orphan that was picked up of the streets by a nice Islamic couple and they raised him. He has shown to be extremely calm and can show no emotion if he chooses to. Since his parents were missing when the couple picked him up, the couple didn't have the heart to give hm a last name, so they named him Anwar. I am sure that he will be glad in meeting Sir Asphodel Rayne. His plane took off a few minutes ago. He should be in your country wthin two hours, and should be at the palace within three. Do you have any questions?

President Abdul

Anwar stepped down from his plane and took a deep breath of air. Xendrian air. His plane had just landed, and he had just gotten off. From the message he had received from President Abdul. it seemed that he was to meet someone by the name of Sir Asphodel. Anwar, being old fashioned, liked to walk to where he needs to go if possible. Since he landed in a private part of the airport, he knew that he was not far off from the palace. He had no luggage, so he walked out a pair of doors and headed to the palace. While he was walking, Anwar looked around. [i]"Considering that this is a new country"[/i] he said [i]"It is actually fairly developed. I guess I can't talk considering that the Eastern Federation is a relatively brand new nation itself."[/i] He reviewed his goals one final time. The president had sent him to Xendria to establish economic and possibly militaristic ties with Xendria. Since they both occupied land in the Middle East, he knew that the President wanted to have a bond between the nations. [i]"I hope this king is a reasonable man"[/i] Anwar thought. [i]"I don't want to go back home and say that I couldn't get anything done. The president could get mad if he learned that."[/i]