More Than Good

Congratulations to us at GLOF and all of our allies!

Congratulations to NpO for having such great allies in STA. They went above and beyond what any treaty's words might say. They bookmarked "honor" in the dictionary and stuck a big white tiger next to the word.

All of us are going to take a wealth of information away from this situation, strategy, tactical and CN mechanics-wise. For now, let's focus on rebuilding our worlds.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on peace STA. You put it all out there and did right by your ally. Good luck in rebuilding.

Thank you GLoF. You were beyond impressive. WAPA, it was my first time seeing or working with any of you, very impressed. Colossus, although I did not get to fight alongside any of you, the reports were nothing but good. Thank you all for the support.

[quote name='omfghi2u2' timestamp='1328038246' post='2911644']
It was a fun war! I have to say, you guys really know how to stagger. But with 300 nations against 70 you guys had no excuse. Well executed! Onwards to rebuilding and to the future!

-omfg
[/quote]

This. I've fought many, many wars in my 5 years in the Cyberverse, and never have I seen staggering this good.

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1328039018' post='2911651']
This. I've fought many, many wars in my 5 years in the Cyberverse, and never have I seen staggering this good.
[/quote]
This, I did help them a bit though as I declared 3 anytime I managed to escape anarchy. Still the best staggering I've ever seen though, usually can escape to PM at the end of any war cycle, not vs GLoF though.

@ Jyrinx - No fair, you had more people nuking you. I wish I took more nukes.

Big thanks to our brothers and sisters in battle; Colossus, WAPA and especialy our allies in GLoF. Party in our embassy tonight :awesome:

STA, you've shown true honor both in the battlefield and on the table. Best of luck in your rebuilding and future endeavours. :)

Congrats to all whatever was achieved in the end. Been a blast....literally!!

Pleasure to play the game along side such valued allies. GLOF and Collossus hats off to you. Well organised and committed. And to the IRON guys I met along the way. Good to get to know you guys better. Ever ready.

To STA....been a good fight. Must have been involved in 18 wars over the period with most proving worthy adversaries. Best of luck moving forward.

[quote name='nosoup4you' timestamp='1328045580' post='2911775']
A good showing by all involved. Good luck rebuilding.
[/quote]
My sentiments exactly...

...and I feel as though I cannot come up with something original.

O/ everyone who participated.

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1328044439' post='2911757']
Congrats Tigers on getting peace. Time for the rebuilding to start. The war machine hungers.
[/quote]
Thanks JX, we are battered and bruised but in spirit never broken! Let the great rebuild begin!

[quote name='Mayzie' timestamp='1328013362' post='2911494']
That was fun at times & it feels good to break 7m casualties, although they don't go up very fast down here.

All the best with the rebuilding everyone.
[/quote]

1 casualty for every round of war we were engaged in? :v:

[quote name='Charles the Great' timestamp='1328056175' post='2911936']

I appreciate all the fine words on our staggering.

:awesome:
[/quote]

First of all Chuck.. if everyone had stopped drinking from them Mason jars, the staggering would have been a whole lot less :P

oo/ STA
oo/ IRON

Let's get to rebuilding (and refilling those Mason Jars) :)

[quote name='lakerzz8' timestamp='1328052999' post='2911899']
1 casualty for every round of war we were engaged in? :v:
[/quote]

lol, it seems like it. Out of twenty-one offensive wars, six of them were against you. :D