DoW

King James XVIII

I've been arguing against the assertion that this war is an up-declare by TPC/CoS. Nothing more. Please point out where I am name-calling, or my aggressive comments.

I used post-blitz stats because that's what I had access to. Where I used them, I was careful to stress that the numbers were post-blitz, and errors were to be expected. When you provided your own stats, you only verified what I was saying was true with the pre-blitz stats as well.

As for the fairness, I think you have a funny definition of fair. Yes more RE nations joined in, but nearly all the assignments for the next update were in the 180% range. By that logic, three 20k NS nations declaring on five 13k NS "target" nations and five 7k NS "non-target" nations is "fair" because hey, the attackers have 5k NS and two nations fewer and those non-target nations can jump in "at any time" (read: three days later, too late to make a difference).

OK, let me more direct then, less political.

You are not the only one responding to this thread, others are as well. The name calling is by them, and they are RE...RE Gov I might add. In addition to the name calling RE Gov also makes the claim that TPC is "endorsing" NEW hiding flag runners in COS. Interesting comments...from our friends.

And you are correct, you spoke up to argue against this being an updeclare. Well, that might be something to argue if TPC was claiming it as such, we weren't. LE tried to give us a compliment and in no way even mentioned RE yet you still felt it necessary to point out that "in your opinion" TPC didn't deserve such props.

Good to know you'll step in to suggest TPC doesn't deserve a compliment, even though LE's comments in no way degraded, or even addressed, RE. More to the point, it's nice to know our friends will make an unnecessary effort to suggest our actions have fault. Duly noted.

There was no debate or argument until you started it. It is what it is, if you think this declare requires such scrutiny so be it. We see things differently.

Edited by Wired

[quote name='Wired' timestamp='1328159419' post='2912996']

You are not the only one responding to this thread, others are as well. The name calling is by them, and they are RE...RE Gov I might add. In addition to the name calling RE Gov also makes the claim that TPC is "endorsing" NEW hiding flag runners in COS. Interesting comments...from our friends.

[/quote]
Omg you liek to type, First off with E. Im not saying there is anything wrong about taking out some unprepared people. But he, everywar does soem pretty ridic down declares.. Then brags... Im just saying he should stop..

And the NEW guys are runners.. Ask KJ how many times I tried to talk to him about it. All i ever get "I see what you are saying, but they are TPC members, we will handle it internally" How long does it take to boot someone from the AA.. Unless you like the runners...

To: Stelios From: ArdJr Date: 2/1/2012 9:30:42 PM

Subject: RE: Cruise Missile Attack
Message: You had 35M 2days before, I think u still have 30M++
And also can stand above 25M until u zero infra and infra jump again, and will have 40M++ - 50++
That's really good, I'll be the same with u
:)
I hope can put the NEW's flag
:D
Do my best for this round

He hopes he can put up that NEW flag!

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1328161844' post='2913031']
To: Stelios From: ArdJr Date: 2/1/2012 9:30:42 PM

Subject: RE: Cruise Missile Attack
Message: You had 35M 2days before, I think u still have 30M++
And also can stand above 25M until u zero infra and infra jump again, and will have 40M++ - 50++
That's really good, I'll be the same with u
:)
I hope can put the NEW's flag
:D
Do my best for this round

He hopes he can put up that NEW flag!
[/quote]

Lol, quote of the thread.

Yeah, that PM wouldn't be sarcasm would it? I mean after all, the dirty flag runner is pointing out that you and him have the same cash levels going on right?

And since you are just a warrior and not a flag runner I guess he must be a pretty bad flag runner then right? If not he'd have way more than you right?

You are correct, James has told you repeatedly we will handle it internally. Let me fill in between the lines for you - mind your own business and stay out of ours.

If you honestly think any of these NEW guys are getting the flag you are delusional. Heck, it might be that some of them think they are...we don't. We will deal with them as members as we see fit, on our schedule. We don't take action based upon your assessment of your limited information, but thanks for your concern.

So, back on point...

Thanks for criticizing our members here and not privately, thanks for your continued concern over what we do with our members and thanks for making sure to criticize any props sent our way by others. We appreciate your continued efforts.