Darkness Comes to the Meadhall

gambona

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has been a great run! Proud to have called Asgaard my home. I too have been greatly affected by RL. It is amazing how much power the world of RL holds and the profound effects it has on us.

I will take down our website by EOD 1/31/2012.

o/ Asgaard

It was a great ride for the almost-year I had with Asgaard it was a shame I didn't join sooner and maybe I wouldn't of been so burnt out and help the few still interested out.
If only fishes were wishes I'll be eating trout in the halls of Asgaard.

[quote name='Krack' timestamp='1327892396' post='2910022']
That doesn't surprise me at all; most alliances aspire to not exist anymore ten minutes after they "won" a war.
[/quote]

This was a last wake up call for the sleeping Asgardians unfortunately they hit the snooze button instead. Anyone who watched our war would of realized how badly hit we were from that other alternate reality that people spend so much time on.

[quote name='Demag' timestamp='1327910452' post='2910483']
This was a last wake up call for the sleeping Asgardians unfortunately they hit the snooze button instead. Anyone who watched our war would of realized how badly hit we were from that other alternate reality that people spend so much time on.
[/quote]

Well, at least you got to further MK and Umbrella's goals ... and it only cost you your existence. Like I said: great plan.

You guys were excellent allies from day one, and a great group of people. I'm sad to see Asgaard go, but I'm glad that you're going out on your own terms.

Thanks for everything, Asgaard, it was truly a pleasure.

[quote name='Krack' timestamp='1327911117' post='2910486']
Well, at least you got to further MK and Umbrella's goals ... and it only cost you your existence. Like I said: great plan.
[/quote]

[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-n1tQUmIoeP4/Tos724-Hy6I/AAAAAAAABEA/j9ajwGY0thg/s320/jackie-chan-meme.png[/img]

Stay classy while an alliance dies off

[quote name='commander thrawn' timestamp='1327914691' post='2910498']
The war didn't kill us. Lack of time and energy did.
[/quote]

Quite clearly Krack has discovered we were a Doomhouse puppet, luckily he has cottoned on that GOONS were the puppeteers.

Edited by Demag

[quote name='Shaazzam' timestamp='1327892568' post='2910032']
Bunch of great people in ASG. You may find new homes, but you're still our people.
[/quote]
Our doors are always open and mead is always flowing sir.

[quote name='Mustakrakish II' timestamp='1327896685' post='2910181']
Alas, it was RL that took the biggest toll on us. It was a great three years, but I'm glad we went out happily and filled with tasty war blood.

Hopefully I will run into my ex-Asgaardian's somewhere down the road, but now I think I should return to me CN roots. Good luck to all of you, especially Thrawn, gambona, and Lone Wolf. You three are some of the most down-to-earth people and leaders in this game.

Also, would it not have been ironic if Asgaard merged into Ragnorak?

Well, see you in cyberspace cowboys.
[/quote]
LOL I know what this means. Your heading back to TTK arent you.

[/quote]
Are you sure you didnt forget to take your meds today?

Our Hall is open and I stole Tron(themeadmaker)ix key. Mead shall flow in rememberance and welcome.

[/quote]

[quote name='commander thrawn' timestamp='1327914691' post='2910498']
The war didn't kill us. Lack of time and energy did.
[/quote]

You see the part where Asgaard members repeatedly state that you are wrong? Yea... kinda makes you look incompetent.

Asgaard: I never really dealt with you but I've heard good things from all the right people. I wish you the best of luck in your new home.

Asgaard and CRAP have had ties since the days of ACF. I always considered Asgaard unofficial allies since it's birth. I am sorry that we took so long to actually get a treaty down on paper. We defiantly should have done it much sooner. I am saddened to see Asgaard disband but I'm sure it will all work out in the end. Do keep in touch with us from your new home in Valhalla.

o/ Asgaard

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' timestamp='1327921196' post='2910520']
Stay classy while an alliance dies off
[/quote]

I participate on Planet Bob for one reason, and one reason only - schadenfreude. This is awesome. They were warned what was going to happen and they went ahead and did it anyway. Lost 50% of their NS overnight; big "win" for them. Now they don't exist and, even worse, they have to be in Valhalla. Situations like this are great.

[center][img]http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/images/GifGuide/dancing/1zl92fn.gif[/img]
Mjolnir's grave[/center]

/How bad a hit did MK and Umbrella take this war? Someone remind me. Ardus organized the whole thing; they must have took the most damage, right?

[quote name='Krack' timestamp='1327947803' post='2910706']
I participate on Planet Bob for one reason, and one reason only - schadenfreude.
[/quote]

Aww, that's sweet. Don't need to use my full name, though; just Schad will do.

[quote name='Krack' timestamp='1327947803' post='2910706']
I participate on Planet Bob for one reason, and one reason only - schadenfreude. This is awesome. They were warned what was going to happen and they went ahead and did it anyway. Lost 50% of their NS overnight; big "win" for them. Now they don't exist and, even worse, they have to be in Valhalla. Situations like this are great.

[/quote]

I think the only reason you exist is for someone to destroy your infra.
Other than that you're worthless.