Darkness Comes to the Meadhall

gambona

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A damn shame.

LW, it's been a while since we last spoke, but I still remember, way back when, your enthusiasm for your new project and watched on in amazement as you leaped the hurdles of establishment with apparent ease. You all had a great run.

Best of luck to all the members.

Edited by Kzoppistan

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1327891373' post='2909986']
LW, it's been a while since we last spoke, but I still remember, way back when, your enthusiasm for your new project and watched on in amazement as you leaped the hurdles of establishment with apparent ease. You all had a great run.
[/quote]

Probably the best alliance building post-Karma. Only rivaled by Deinos probably.

Noble Asgaard

We are sad to see the end of our friends but we know that Valhalla will provide a strong home. We also know that Valhalla has been strong but we truly believe that the infusion of Asgaard blood will bring them even more vision and power. To a sad end and better future.

Respectfully
Dame Hime Themis

Sad times indeed friends.

We've had a good run while it lasted... but when you consider everything it was the right time for us to bow out.

I hope those who knew us will remember our glory days, rather than our most recent time. But all that is good must come to an end eventually.

Don't have the time to give the shoutouts which everyone deserves, I'll reserve those for another time in the near future.

Thanks to all of our past and present allies that have stood with us during times of war and been there at our sides when asked of them.

"In the beginning there was much cheering and encouragement for both of the contestants, but as the day went on the folk of Asgaard drifted away to entertain themselves with other pursuits..." - Found this quote from Cheshire to be fitting.

Alas, it was RL that took the biggest toll on us. It was a great three years, but I'm glad we went out happily and filled with tasty war blood.

Hopefully I will run into my ex-Asgaardian's somewhere down the road, but now I think I should return to me CN roots. Good luck to all of you, especially Thrawn, gambona, and Lone Wolf. You three are some of the most down-to-earth people and leaders in this game.

Also, would it not have been ironic if Asgaard merged into Ragnorak?

Well, see you in cyberspace cowboys.

The Spirit of Asgaard shall live on. After all, Valhalla is the promised land of the All Father, offered freely to the heroic warriors upon their demise. Death is but a minor passing, and the great warriors of Asgaard shall be greeted with joy and mighty feasting within the hallowed halls of Valhalla. We shall all rejoice in seeing worthy warriors join us in the realm of Odins champions.