An Imperial Decree

Rayvon

[quote name='Krack' timestamp='1327955848' post='2910789']
... until he changed his AA and was no longer a member of RoK, too. Then neither one of them were "the legitimate leader of RoK." See how that works? You don't get to run the alliance when you, yourself, elects not to be in it. Even if you're a puppet, you still have to pretend to actually be in the alliance.
[/quote]

But that doesn't stop some people from spouting nonsense from outside an alliance, does it?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1327949479' post='2910724']
If I get locked out of CoJ's forum tomorrow, I can do two things: I can assert my authority, or I can walk into the sunset. If I assert my authority, maybe I win, maybe I lose; if I walk into the sunset, I have abdicated. Bob walked into the sunset.
[/quote]

So he wasn't couped because he didn't fight back?

What?

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1327968401' post='2911014']
So he wasn't couped because he didn't fight back?

What?
[/quote]

Bobby-Joe left the Ragnarok AA and joined other alliances. When you do that you give up rights to debate your position in Gov. You simply cannot be the leader of an alliance you are not part of. Simple as that. And Joe it doesn't matter if you realise this later on and change back to the AA... once you leave your only ever an applicant on the way back.

If Bobby-Joe had of stayed on the AA and set up new forums and continued to act as leaders then a legitimate claim could be made and some kind of e-lawyer fight or members poll could be argued but thats not what happened.

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1327969608' post='2911036']
Bobby-Joe left the Ragnarok AA and joined other alliances. When you do that you give up rights to debate your position in Gov. You simply cannot be the leader of an alliance you are not part of. Simple as that. And Joe it doesn't matter if you realise this later on and change back to the AA... once you leave your only ever an applicant on the way back.

If Bobby-Joe had of stayed on the AA and set up new forums and continued to act as leaders then a legitimate claim could be made and some kind of e-lawyer fight or members poll could be argued but thats not what happened.
[/quote]

Was he or was he not coup'd?