An Imperial Decree

Rayvon

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1327875697' post='2909780']
a leadership that doesnt suck up to those in power is a leadership im ok with, pretty shameful to see R&R trolling Rok though
[/quote]

Really? After all the trolling and baiting RoK did before last war, and all the events happening during it?
C'mon, we're not even among the alliances gunning for them, and they know it.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Schat, never change.

Anyone arguing that this illegitimate government of RoK's, which was placed through forceful and overt actions, is in the right is... I don't even know... crazy doesn't seem to do them justice.

I am saddened that RoK, which was, imo, on the verge of recovering the prestige it had in the good ol' days, would have members who would perform such an action. It's embarrassing.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1327890868' post='2909974']
Good Job NSO.

@ RoK, please cancel on the Combine, it would be a shame to see the former members of \m/ rolled once again because of your actions.
[/quote]

It is [i]never[/i] a shame to see former members of \m/ get rolled.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1327901131' post='2910289']
I guess we just lack the fortitude to fight long and hard for our allies for an amazing 13 days :(
[/quote]

I don't know about that, but you seam to lack the brain to make an intelligent response. We did just fine for our allies this war, and didn't leave until they did.

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1327892298' post='2910011']
Schat, never change.

Anyone arguing that this illegitimate government of RoK's, which was placed through forceful and overt actions, is in the right is... I don't even know... crazy doesn't seem to do them justice.

I am saddened that RoK, which was, imo, on the verge of recovering the prestige it had in the good ol' days, would have members who would perform such an action. It's embarrassing.
[/quote]
You're talking out of your rear http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=108801&view=findpost&p=2910602

Edited by Schattenmann

Schatt, he was very clearly banned from RoK's forums well before applying for TOP. He was still on the AA when he was roaming irc with a Recruit Me tag on his nick. Furthermore, I checked his in game nation the day they banned him (after going to our embassy in their forums and wtfing at why he was banned), and he was still on the ragnarok AA.

In summary, no u.

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1327947622' post='2910705']
Schatt, he was very clearly banned from RoK's forums well before applying for TOP. He was still on the AA when he was roaming irc with a Recruit Me tag on his nick. Furthermore, I checked his in game nation the day they banned him (after going to our embassy in their forums and wtfing at why he was banned), and he was still on the ragnarok AA.

In summary, no u.
[/quote]
So you're saying he was ghosting RoK for a while.

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1327947622' post='2910705']

In summary, no u.
[/quote]
If I get locked out of CoJ's forum tomorrow, I can do two things: I can assert my authority, or I can walk into the sunset. If I assert my authority, maybe I win, maybe I lose; if I walk into the sunset, I have abdicated. Bob walked into the sunset.

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1327903212' post='2910322']
It is [i]never[/i] a shame to see former members of \m/ get rolled.
[/quote]
I'm glad to see MK respects those who fought to the right of MK to even exist way back when.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1327949479' post='2910724']
If I get locked out of CoJ's forum tomorrow, I can do two things: I can assert my authority, or I can walk into the sunset.[/quote]

What about the third option, ragequit? I'd give my first born to see that.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1327949479' post='2910724']
If I get locked out of CoJ's forum tomorrow, I can do two things: I can assert my authority, or I can walk into the sunset. If I assert my authority, maybe I win, maybe I lose; if I walk into the sunset, I have abdicated. Bob walked into the sunset.
[/quote]

Even if that is the case, the RoK charter clearly states that 'If the Emperor leaves office. He or she must select a replacement.'
As such, unless Bob appointed Adel empress, her claim to the title is illegal.

[quote name='Megamind' timestamp='1327952818' post='2910760']
Even if that is the case, the RoK charter clearly states that 'If the Emperor leaves office. He or she must select a replacement.'
As such, unless Bob appointed Adel empress, her claim to the title is illegal.
[/quote]
Oh don't be stupid, Megamind. Your alternative is that Rok just go without a government.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1327953273' post='2910764']
Oh don't be stupid, Megamind. Your alternative is that Rok just go without a government.
[/quote]

Joe Stupid, Bob's regent, still resides on the RoK AA (yes I am aware that he left it briefly but he is there now), so it isn't such a stretch to assume that Bob would have named him Emperor when he left. If that is the case then Joe Stupid is the legitimate leader of RoK.

Note that I'm not arguing that it makes sense that an emperor can rule without the support of the people, but that is what the RoK charter says. Hell if you go by the charter then, if Bob didn't appoint a replacement upon leaving the alliance, he is still the leader of it. Not saying it makes sense, simply pointing out that the RoK charter is a botched job and, since the charter is the foundation of the alliance, so is RoK.

Edited by Megamind

[quote name='Megamind' timestamp='1327954315' post='2910772']
Joe Stupid, Bob's regent, still resides on the RoK AA (yes I am aware that he left it briefly but he is there now), so it isn't such a stretch to assume that Bob would have named him Emperor when he left. If that is the case then Joe Stupid is the legitimate leader of RoK.

Note that I'm not arguing that it makes sense that an emperor can rule without the support of the people, but that is what the RoK charter says. Hell if you go by the charter then, if Bob didn't appoint a replacement upon leaving the alliance, he is still the leader of it. Not saying it makes sense, simply pointing out that the RoK charter is a botched job and, since the charter is the foundation of the alliance, so is RoK.
[/quote]
The point simply is that Bob or Joe will never be welcomed in Ragnarok. So yeah, all this discussion is rather silly.

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' timestamp='1327954550' post='2910777']
The point simply is that Bob or Joe will never be welcomed in Ragnarok. So yeah, all this discussion is rather silly.
[/quote]

Another point simply is that under [i]your own[/i] charter, you can't do that...

[quote name='Megamind' timestamp='1327954315' post='2910772']
[/quote]

... until he changed his AA and was no longer a member of RoK, too. Then neither one of them were "the legitimate leader of RoK." See how that works? You don't get to run the alliance when you, yourself, elects not to be in it. Even if you're a puppet, you still have to pretend to actually be in the alliance.

Edited by Krack