An Imperial Decree

Rayvon

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1327864991' post='2909642']
Timing.

As it sits, it's just a lot of hearsay about the attacks pending on RoK. There's no active DoWs, nothing. When GATO cancelled, iirc to those hazy days gone past, there was already a posted DoW.
[/quote]

Yeah I couldn't remember the details either, but I think you are right.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='EgoFreaky' timestamp='1327865532' post='2909653']
Another cancellation.. Guess this time it will be to hell alone and not coming back?
[/quote]

It's not like this wasn't advertised in bright neon lights or anything.

[quote name='EgoFreaky' timestamp='1327865532' post='2909653']
Another cancellation.. Guess this time it will be to hell alone and not coming back?
[/quote]

"To hell, alone"

[img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/blink.gif[/img] Doesn't quite have quite the same ring to it, ego. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/awesome.gif[/img]

[quote name='JT Jag' timestamp='1327865639' post='2909654']
Oh no, a Fallen Sith?!
[/quote]

haha

[quote name='kevin32891' timestamp='1327863597' post='2909617']
Stone we used to be sith at one time. Its still that fun reckless alliance it used to be, but the last war brought about almost half its membership to disappear.

I can understand why they wouldn't want another war right now.
[/quote]

Does Moldavi still hang around? I almost feel like his "too old to keep doing the same things I've always done" mentality really helped to spark that rebellious Sith mentality.

I don't understand how anyone can criticize us here when the NSO is clearly blameless and there isn't anything that could possibly be construed as worthy of criticism in our actions. I do like the implication that the NSO should go ahead and burn (again) because RoK, of all people, decided to collectively !@#$ itself and may or may not be getting attacked in the near future. Let's just welcome that one with open arms, because that makes sense.

Anyway, best of luck with whatever the hell you guys have going on.

At Bob's request due to a temporary ban:

[quote]For a little clarification:

The Fark treaty was cancelled on RoK’s behalf shortly into my admittedly brief term as Emperor. Afterwards, the GO treaty was cancelled by my government. After my violent and unlawful expulsion from the government and the alliance, I approached both Nordreich and the New Sith Order and spoke with both parties, and they agreed that neither viewed the change in government as legitimate or proper, and both promptly decided to cancel their individual treaties with Ragnarok. Hear that? For clarification, [b]both the NoR and NSO treaties with Ragnarok were cancelled last night in protest to recent political movements within Ragnarok.[/b]

At this point I’d like to thank KaitlinK and Van Hoo III for making the remarkably cunning decision to forcibly remove me and my Regent from power. I’m sure you will value this decision in the coming weeks as much as you valued it a few nights ago.

Bob Ilyani[/quote]

[quote name='welshgazza1992' timestamp='1327864903' post='2909640']
The Sith have fallen in my estimation to be honest. But oh well...

To Hell and Back...
[/quote]
But it's totally okay when GO does it, right?

The Fark treaty was cancelled on RoK’s behalf shortly into my admittedly brief term as Emperor. Afterwards, the GO treaty was cancelled by my government. After my violent and unlawful expulsion from the government and the alliance, I approached both Nordreich and the New Sith Order and spoke with both parties, and they agreed that neither viewed the change in government as legitimate or proper, and both promptly decided to cancel their individual treaties with Ragnarok. Hear that? [b]For clarification, both the NoR and NSO treaties with Ragnarok were cancelled last night in protest to recent political movements within Ragnarok.[/b]

At this point I’d like to thank KaitlinK and Van Hoo III for making the remarkably cunning decision to forcibly remove me and my Regent from power. I’m sure you will value this decision in the coming weeks as much as you valued it a few nights ago.

Bob Ilyani[/quote]
Nordreich has been pressured for a long time to cancel with Rok because they know VE wants a piece of Rok and would have support from PB and by extension perhaps DH as well. The opportunity presented itself and Nordreich cancelled; Bob, you're naive if you believe Nordreich sincerely wanted to keep a treaty - if you had remained emperor - that would see them rolled along with you or have been forced to stay neutral citing friends on both sides.

Good luck with your membership application to TOP.

Edited by Jaiar

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1327867572' post='2909690']
It's good to see the support RoK gave NSO during their war with Legion paid off so very well.
[/quote]
Nobody wanted to be a dog wagged by a tail in that war. Same thing here. The relationship seemed to have been strained to outside viewers for some time and now those strains have produced a break.

And if Nordreich's cancellation is also in the works or completed, that leaves it to NATO with an OAODP near RoK's side. If RoK's people are going into peace mode, it's only because they want some time to prepare for the inevitable. Calling them out makes as much sense as something that doesn't make much sense. Roll your own metaphor on this one.

If NSO chose to cut ties because of the upheaval in RoK, I can't blame them. Add the strained relations from last year, and I really can't blame them.

The Fark treaty was cancelled on RoK’s behalf shortly into my admittedly brief term as Emperor. Afterwards, the GO treaty was cancelled by my government. After my violent and unlawful expulsion from the government and the alliance, I approached both Nordreich and the New Sith Order and spoke with both parties, and they agreed that neither viewed the change in government as legitimate or proper, and both promptly decided to cancel their individual treaties with Ragnarok. Hear that? For clarification, both the NoR and NSO treaties with Ragnarok were cancelled last night in protest to recent political movements within Ragnarok.

Bob Ilyani[/quote]

What an arrogant little !@#$.

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1327875697' post='2909780']
a leadership that doesnt suck up to those in power is a leadership im ok with,[b] pretty shameful to see R&R trolling Rok though[/b]
[/quote]
Come on, really? I don't like the trolling of RoK, but I can hardly blame anyone from SF for doing it.

[quote name='Joe Stupid' timestamp='1327862796' post='2909596']
Last i checked they were both still standing. NATO was considering all avenues, and I don't know about NoR.
[/quote]
It would be a shame if we are the only one of RoK's allies to objectively consider to [i]both[/i] sides of this particular story.

All the best NSO.

[quote name='Stonewall Jaxon' timestamp='1327866085' post='2909670']
Does Moldavi still hang around? I almost feel like his "too old to keep doing the same things I've always done" mentality really helped to spark that rebellious Sith mentality.
[/quote]

I don't remember I was pretty inactive a few months prior me leaving NSO, and still am. :P

Edited by kevin32891