Preventing Nations from leaving TE

Therm

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote name='Endurance' timestamp='1328152876' post='2912929']
1) Get rid of the cap on Global Radiation Level
2) Reduce the price of Manhattan Project to 3 millions.
3) Allow purchase of nukes on the first day and without limit on how many you can buy.

There wouldn't be such a thing as NS getting spread too far, and nobody is ever gonna leave. :)
[/quote]
No, that is not the solution.

[quote name='Endurance' timestamp='1328152876' post='2912929']
1) Get rid of the cap on Global Radiation Level
2) Reduce the price of Manhattan Project to 3 millions.
3) Allow purchase of nukes on the first day and without limit on how many you can buy.

There wouldn't be such a thing as NS getting spread too far, and nobody is ever gonna leave. :)
[/quote]
If that happened, I'd go on a nuke rogue fest for the whole round re-rolling in. Once the round was over, I might end up regretting my decision for forcing many players out of TE. I'm a bit short sighted like that. :rolleyes:

Yo Pilgrims
Simply put if there is no prize to win why bother play TE, interests are falling off. To many alliances of TE are in it for fight and busting down flag chasers that's it. We do not have a game that any alliance wants to win in the stats, prize or otherwise.

Maybe a new announcement from administration with stats and new prizes (beside accessories) for the TE game. Awards or prizes like 250 tech to your SE account, 10 mil to your SE acct., or even a new wonder only you can achieve if won in TE for SE.

This is a win win for CNSE, another reason to cross over to TE, where donations are greater, ! am sure. I am willing to bet, if SE see's a new wonder it can only have by winning in TE, most of the heavy's and the main stream would jump in. That is only 4 wonders (available to purchase) given in a year, maybe some tech.

Oh, this could be bad! Mandatory SE orders for large alliances to make members play TE for a win! lol Might even force TE members to play for their SE in TE! lmao

There ya go
Cowboy, Hoosier

Edited by Hoosierbud

[quote name='Hoosierbud' timestamp='1328305243' post='2913997']

Maybe a new announcement from administration with stats and new prizes (beside accessories) for the TE game. Awards or prizes like 250 tech to your SE account, 10 mil to your SE acct., or even a new wonder only you can achieve if won in TE for SE.

Cowboy, Hoosier
[/quote]

I can't entirely tell if you are being serious, but that already is a prize

[quote name='Therm' timestamp='1328311071' post='2914068']
I can't entirely tell if you are being serious, but that already is a prize
[/quote]

Yo
I knew the prizes existed with accessories, shirt, water bottle and bag. These are fine prizes, I thought additional game playing rewards to be used would start a big sweep to TE from SE. New times, new things, just think a new wonder to sweep SE, that could only be earned in TE. Your players love your additions so far, the recognition of owning a unique award.

Food thought, for warring achievers

Cowboy

Your thoughts?

[quote]The Tournament Edition prizes now include the option to receive free donations applied to your Cyber Nations Standard account instead of receiving the regular merchandise prizes. The prize donations will not go against your monthly donation limit.[/quote]

Since June, 2011...