Four years and Nine months

Timeline

[quote name='The Great One' timestamp='1327376468' post='2905960']
If you're quitting... who am I supposed to rogue when I quit now?
[/quote]

Like I care, your nothing more then a easy forgotten past.

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1327379431' post='2905989']
I don't think GOONS will be calling in allies for this one, more like trying to organise the people begging them for a shot.
[/quote]

Well Pansy, (might add a great name for you as your nothing more then a pansy) unlike you i do not flip flop when people in power change, I am sure once NPO becomes top dog again you will start sucking them again.

[quote name='Timberland' timestamp='1327399936' post='2906109']
that happens to every nuke rogue, regardless who they go rogue on.
[/quote]

How am I a nuke rogue ?, I answer to myself, this nation is under my control and I can do as I see fit, you will all call me a rogue simply to place a label and make up reasons for your actions how sad.

Note: I do not care who comes knocking, I am quitting when my 25 days are up (that's in 23 days) do you think anything about my nation matter, I am just going to have fun as I leave, GOONs are a worthless bunch of no hoper's looking for a hand out, they disbanded when NPO slapped them about I am sure they will disband again.

also Pansy and The great one (The great one lol failed at everything he has tried epic naming) your both worthless and this game is all you have to brag about i feel sorry for your worthlessness.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1327447481' post='2906301']
How am I a nuke rogue ?, I answer to myself, this nation is under my control and I can do as I see fit, you will all call me a rogue simply to place a label and make up reasons for your actions how sad.
[/quote]
I'm at least 112% sure that's exactly the definition of nuke rogue. A rogue (a solitary nation who attacks whoever he wants with or without reason) who owns nukes.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aeris-_-L10.jpg[/img]

Well Pansy, (might add a great name for you as your nothing more then a pansy) unlike you i do not flip flop when people in power change, I am sure once NPO becomes top dog again you will start sucking them again.

Note: I do not care who comes knocking, I am quitting when my 25 days are up (that's in 23 days) do you think anything about my nation matter, I am just going to have fun as I leave, GOONs are a worthless bunch of no hoper's looking for a hand out, they disbanded when NPO slapped them about I am sure they will disband again.

also Pansy and The great one (The great one lol failed at everything he has tried epic naming) your both worthless and this game is all you have to brag about i feel sorry for your worthlessness.
[/quote]

This post just screams out RAGE QUIT !!!!!!!!!!!! You should really seek therapy

[quote]Well Pansy, (might add a great name for you as your nothing more then a pansy) unlike you i do not flip flop when people in power change, I am sure once NPO becomes top dog again you will start sucking them again.[/quote]

Seriously, Pansy...one new treaty in the past year? You've turned Olympus into the village [s]bicycle[/s] ewe.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1327458486' post='2906373']
I'm at least 112% sure that's exactly the definition of nuke rogue. A rogue (a solitary nation who attacks whoever he wants with or without reason) who owns nukes.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aeris-_-L10.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

But I have a very good reason, the very same reason GOON's attack so many single nations, I want their Technology or this just another clear cut case of might = right ?

[quote name='Timberland' timestamp='1327479398' post='2906525']
This post just screams out RAGE QUIT !!!!!!!!!!!! You should really seek therapy
[/quote]

Nah I am not rage quitting, why would i need to rage quit ?, i have no feelings about this at all :D

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1327512126' post='2906638']
Sooooo... when are you actually going to do something, Timeline? It's nigh time to put up or shut up.
[/quote]

I am sure you know how many days someone has to remain in peace mode before been able to leave ?, or do you need to go back and do CN101 lesson again ?...... to save time (as your a simple minded person)

Peace Mode - Your nation is in peace mode and you must collect taxes before changing your war/peace preference. You recently changed your war/peace preference on 1/22/2012 and must wait until 1/27/2012 before you can change it again.

So only two days to go.

Also GOONs please ?

To: Timeline From: Sir Donald R Deamon Date: 1/25/2012 2:18:57 AM

Subject: Your Application for GOONS

I am glad that today I can inform you that your membership has been considered! I would ask you to further proceed to the application area in order to get your application on the way.

In case you need assistance with this, especially with posting, the choice of fitting words, consistent writing or reading comprehension regarding guidelines, please feel free to contact me.

With the best wishes,
SDRD
GOONS

I would join MK and the Meow Meow cat before ever joining a worthless alliance like GOON's.

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1327503867' post='2906589']
Seriously, Pansy...one new treaty in the past year? You've turned Olympus into the village [s]bicycle[/s] ewe.
[/quote]
You forgot that NPO treaty of 2 years ago, so I am ready to suck up to them, when they are in power again.

Goodbye Timeline, I am going to miss your first rate analysis of what is going on.

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1327279186' post='2905078']
Hello everyone

Well the time has finally come for me to say my final good bye, I know what many of you are thinking, this is not the first time you've quit, or who the hell is this guy, even thank god that scum is leaving this game, what ever your views are on me if you have any at all I wish you all well.

I no longer have anyone in this world to call a friend so I just wish to say bye to some of the greatest alliances I have been apart off.

[u]Sparta[/u]
Without a shadow of doubt the best alliance I had been apart off, outstanding leadership and a core member group that is to be respected.

[/quote]
I stopped reading around about here.

Edited by Griff

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1327529118' post='2906817']
You forgot that NPO treaty of 2 years ago, so I am ready to suck up to them, when they are in power again.

Goodbye Timeline, I am going to miss your first rate analysis of what is going on.
[/quote]

I wont miss anything about you, seems only one of us have done something for the other to remember.

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1327522136' post='2906761']
But I have a very good reason, the very same reason GOON's attack so many single nations, I want their Technology or this just another clear cut case of might = right ?[/quote]
Yes, "tech raiding" 62k NS nations that are part of a 230+ member alliance, especially because you're going to quit, makes you a rogue.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aerisdisL6.jpg[/img]

[/quote]

Good luck IRL. Just keep in mind RL might not like the way you type either.

Forgive me, Timeline, if your nonsensical babble littered with its half-cracked jabs distracted me from the subtleties of your PM status.

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1327522136' post='2906761']
as your a simple minded person
[/quote]

Ha ha, you've got me cracking up here. Were you able to keep a straight face as you typed this?

Rather than let your nation delete at 25 days, you should nuke them daily until your warchest runs out and if you still feel like quitting after launching all those nukes, that would be a good time to do it. Although you maybe you'll find the game fun again after nuking their mid to lower tier for a few months. Maybe you can try beating my record in how long you can keep launching nukes at them before you get bored of it. :P

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1327584078' post='2907290']
Rather than let your nation delete at 25 days, you should nuke them daily until your warchest runs out and if you still feel like quitting after launching all those nukes, that would be a good time to do it. Although you maybe you'll find the game fun again after nuking their mid to lower tier for a few months. Maybe you can try beating my record in how long you can keep launching nukes at them before you get bored of it. :P
[/quote]
As far as rogues go, you don't come anywhere close to RUKUNU or even hizzy.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aerisdisL3.jpg[/img]

Happy trails, Timeline! I don't think that we were ever on the same side politically but you always struck me as someone who knew the difference between what was business and what was personal. You could/would be relentless on the former but knew to lay off on the latter and that is a quality that many here are lacking today.

Good luck in real life.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1327547320' post='2907025']
Yes, "tech raiding" 62k NS nations that are part of a 230+ member alliance, especially because you're going to quit, makes you a rogue.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aerisdisL6.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

I do not see GOON's as an alliance, in the same way they do not see any alliance with 10 members or less as an alliance, and what has the NS got to do with anything ?, how many alliances do you know of that has an NS based raiding limit ?, once again your just labelling me in order to make your actions seem just :)

[quote name='Ironfist' timestamp='1327552759' post='2907089']
Good luck IRL. Just keep in mind RL might not like the way you type either.
[/quote]

I am sure they do not, let in real life I am a nice person and enjoy the people I know so we take the pro's and the con's with everything :0

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1327556241' post='2907127']
Forgive me, Timeline, if your nonsensical babble littered with its half-cracked jabs distracted me from the subtleties of your PM status.

Ha ha, you've got me cracking up here. Were you able to keep a straight face as you typed this?
[/quote]

I will not forgive you, your worthless and meaningless so any apology that falls from that sewer mouth of yours is full of nothing more then lies.

[quote name='Duncan King' timestamp='1327615937' post='2907602']
Happy trails, Timeline! I don't think that we were ever on the same side politically but you always struck me as someone who knew the difference between what was business and what was personal. You could/would be relentless on the former but knew to lay off on the latter and that is a quality that many here are lacking today.

Good luck in real life.
[/quote]

I keep many things in mind when posting, I always try to react as Timeline a simple minded fool leading a poor land having some fun, even when reading posts from people like Sirwilliam who in game is a very low human being, no morals and above all else a total liar, but in real life I am sure he is a very nice guy, just another person hiding behind a screen,