Prydonnious

Isaac MatthewII

[Center][b][u]All information here is classified unless stated otherwise.[/u][/b][/Center]

[center][IMG]http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af349/Isaac-Johnson/officebuilding.jpg[/IMG][/center]

[Center][i]Capital building of Prydonniuos, the military capital of Gallifrey.[/i][/Center]

[font="Courier New"][size="6"][color="#000000"][u][b]DEFCON:[/b][/u][/color][color="#8B0000"] 1 COCKED PISTOL[/color] WAR IS IMMINENT.[/size][/font]

[font="Courier New"][size="6"][u][b]Terrorist/Infiltration threat level:[/u][/b][color="#FF0000"]Severe[/color] risk of infiltration at highest level.[/size][/font]

[i]Current reports: Biscotti new threat.
Threats: No predicted threats.[/i]

[size="4"][color="#FF0000"][b]OOC: Issues with what I just posted? Go here http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=110240&st=0#entry2950369[/b][/color][/size]

Edited by Isaac MatthewII

[IMG]http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af349/Isaac-Johnson/trenches.png[/IMG]

[font="Courier New"]Gallifrey has ordered the building of trenches and tunnels throughout the borders.[/font]

Recent orders: First medical reaction force posted on the north western border to deal with losses.

• 3 weeks later...

[u][b]Borders closing.[/b][/u]

As of today all borders by sea or land have been closed off from the "Biscotti" government as they seem to think that they own the ocean and can impose laws on other older nations. All citizens will be arrested and deported and all military equipment and personnel will be detained. All diplomatic ties are now closed between the two nations except one phone line kept in the capital building and one in the military headquarters.

Gallifrey has been placed on DEFCON 2. All troops from the First Revolutionary Division have been mobilised to defend the three major cities in Gallifrey. The Republican Air Force has been mobilised and the 10 F/A 37 Falcon divisions of the Eagle Squadron have been ordered to patrol the national waters in case any nation were to penetrate them. The 82nd Airborne has been placed on high alert and is ready to mobilise within an hour. All standard actions of Defcon 2.
But additionally all flights in and out of Gallifrey will be protected by one F/A 37 until they reach the border.

[b][Classified][/b]

"In order to reserve peace on the continent and keep things from escalating, we of the Lunar Republic would request that Gallifrey change its territorial waters somewhat, lessening the extent they stretch. We believe around 24 nautic miles would be perfectly fine; After all, what does 'EEZ' mean if not 'Exclusive Economic Zone', meaning military vessels are forbidden from entering them?

With regards,"
Clement Rohee
Bureau of Foreign Affairs

[quote name='Lynneth' timestamp='1328730193' post='2916809']
[b][Classified][/b]

"In order to reserve peace on the continent and keep things from escalating, we of the Lunar Republic would request that Gallifrey change its territorial waters somewhat, lessening the extent they stretch. We believe around 24 nautic miles would be perfectly fine; After all, what does 'EEZ' mean if not 'Exclusive Economic Zone', meaning military vessels are forbidden from entering them?

With regards,"
Clement Rohee
[/quote]
[u][b]Classified response[/b][/u]
[i]
"While we see your concern the reason we are not budging is because the insult Biscotti has shown for our nation and our claims. We will not be the first to strike but we will not budge from our claims. About the EEZ anything may pass, it basically means that it is protected and monitored by our military. Anyone can pass through it. The territorial waters are the same way excluding military equipment. We have an open border policy but Biscotty wouldnt hear of it. Hell they cut our phone line to each other. The last thing on the mind of the Biscotti government is civility."[/i]

[quote name='Lynneth' timestamp='1328731002' post='2916814']
[b][Classified response][/b]

"Very well.
We will be watching this dispute. As long as no shots are fired and no foreign forces march into Biscotti's territory, we shall not intervene."

Clement Rohee
[/quote]

[u][b]Classified response:[/b][/u]

[i]That is reasonable, but what if Biscotti fires first.[/i]

Grand Papua finds the amateurish handing of territorial water policy by Gallifrey to be extremely disturbing. Perhaps Gallifrey needs to learn a few things from the protector of South America, the Lunar Republic.

Edited by Kankou

[quote name='Kankou' timestamp='1328731448' post='2916817']
Grand Papua finds the amateurish handing of territorial water policy by Gallifrey to be extremely disturbing. Perhaps Gallifrey needs to learn a few things from the protector of South America, the Lunar Republic.
[/quote]

We are confused at which policy you are refering to.

[quote name='Kankou' timestamp='1328735485' post='2916854']
The ridiculous extent of territorial waters, and acting so offended at others calling your nation on it.
[/quote]
[u][b]Classified response:[/b][/u]
[i]Well our waters are actually not that large. Now if you are refering to the EEZ that is another topic, the fact is Biscotti decided to cruise just of our coast without permission and not only that when we asked them nicely to next time ask permission to move through our terrirorial waters (not even our EEZ our actual waters in Gallifrey) they challenged our waters and closed their borders. After that we closed ours and kept a line open. To that they responded with cutting the line. Biscotti dug them selves into a grave and burned all bridges between our nations. They are anarchists run by a child and they are showing it. Gallifrey will not budge because of the principle of the thought of Biscotti considering it within their right to dictate what is and isnt Gallifreys waters and complain when they are told of their wrongs.[/i]

[u][b]Public policy announcement:[/b][/u]

[i]
To clear up some questions on Gallifreys position on national waters the government has made a public announcement on their position on national waters and the Exclusive Economic Zone.[/i]

[b][u]National waters:[/u][/b]

[u][b]1:)[/b][/u][u][b]Search and securing of any assets passing through Gallifreyan national waters.[/b][/u]
[b]A:)[/b]If any ships are found passing through Gallifreyan waters the Gallifreyan military has the right to stop and search the contents of the ship and if nessisary turn the ship around.
[b]B:)[/b]If any ship refuses to be searched once asked, Gallifrey reserves the right to ask the ship to turn around or take a guided detour out of Gallifreyan national waters.
[b]C:)[/b]If any ship refuses to turn around or take a detour once asked then diplomatic actions will be taken.

[u][b]2:)No fly zone.[/b][/u]
[b]A:)[/b]Gallifreyan national waters are considered a no fly zone if any aircraft are found in the air without permission they will be asked to turn around or take the shortest detour out of Gallifreyan air space.
[b]B:)[/b]If the plane refuses to take the actions asked of it from the Gallifreyan military, diplomatic actions will be taken.
[b]C:)[/b]Aircraft may ask permission to fly over the zone which may be granted on a case by case basis.

[u][b]3:)Request for use of national waters.[/b][/u]
[b] A:)[/b]Any government, except governments that have been previously stated as not allowed to use Gallifreyan waters, may request use of national waters for aircraft, naval or economic purpose and if no threat is found permission is most likely to be granted.
[b]B:)[/b]Specs of the ship or aircraft may be requested but is not likely unless it is carrying nuclear or EMP technology.
[b]C:)[/b]Waters may not be used if use threatens Gallifrey or her allies.

[u][b]Exclusive Economic Zone Policy.[/b][/u]

[u][b]4:) Exclusive economic zone.[/b][/u]
[b]A:)[/b]Gallifreys exclusive economic zone is defined as the waters used for Gallifreyan resources exclusively.
[b]B:)[/b]While the waters are open for any ship to pass no questions asked it is preferred that if a government uses them for military purpose they warn the government that a ship or air craft is passing through. Stats of course are not required.
[b]C:)[/b]Gallifreyan military monitors and defends these waters but only does so for economic and internal security, the military does not enforce any laws on the EEZ except to Gallifreyan citizens and military.
[b]D:)[/b]General civility is expected in the EEZ meaning that wars should not be fought there unless absolutely tactically necessity. Even though reparations would be payed for Gallifreyan losses.

[i]This policy has been signed by the Time Lord Council and the High Time Lord Council as well at the Lord President.[/i]

• 1 month later...

Classified:

5,152 intel agents have been added to U.N.I.T for internal defense and spy operations.

OOC:Slight pop gain from a wonder and spy operation odds gained in game aswell.

EDIT:Also using my troop population as agents aswell so yeah think of it as troop gain