Congrats GOONS

Alterego

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is nothing more then a fake win for the worst alliance alive today, (shame they did not stay dead the last time NPO forced them to disband to avoid terms), I am sure many alliances could jump about them having friends join their alliance just to meet the numbers how sad.

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1327071932' post='2903574']
This is nothing more then a fake win for the worst alliance alive today, (shame they did not stay dead the last time NPO forced them to disband to avoid terms), I am sure many alliances could jump about them having friends join their alliance just to meet the numbers how sad.
[/quote]

It would be absolutely outstanding if you actually had a contribution to a discussion (for once) instead of your usual juvenile hate-filled quips. Our alliance is worth a hell of a lot more to this planet than an alliance-hopping half-literate dimwit such as yourself. If our existence is [i]that[/i] unbearable for you, you have options beyond talking.

[/quote]
Oh timeline, never stop being painfully wrong.

In case you're curious about what really happened and wish to better your knowledge it was sponge-led NpO which disbanded the old GOONS, NPO was a bystander. Also GOONS1 did not disband to [I]avoid[/I] terms, they were never given any.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1327072887' post='2903589']
It would be absolutely outstanding if you actually had a contribution to a discussion (for once) instead of your usual juvenile hate-filled quips. Our alliance is worth a hell of a lot more to this planet than an alliance-hopping half-literate dimwit such as yourself. If our existence is [i]that[/i] unbearable for you, you have options beyond talking.
[/quote]
Interesting choice of words, there.

It is a pretty sweet pip though.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1327081876' post='2903663']
Are people such as o ya baby and TBRaiders officially members of GOONS now with forum access and beholden to the rules of GOONS or are they just members of MK ghosting the AA temporarily?
[/quote]

Yes they have forum access to GOONS, I'm not sure if they're choosing to utilize it as this time though.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1327081876' post='2903663']
Are people such as o ya baby and TBRaiders officially members of GOONS now with forum access and beholden to the rules of GOONS or are they just members of MK ghosting the AA temporarily?
[/quote]

GOONS members sections of our forums are open to Doomhouse members, as has been the case since Doomhouse's inception.

[/quote]

FARK dont have 200 members its a GOONS win regardless of your gripe.

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1327083371' post='2903673']
Yes they have forum access to GOONS, I'm not sure if they're choosing to utilize it as this time though.
[/quote]
Are they still members of MK as well, having duel membership now despite not being on the MK AA? If they switch their AA back to MK later will they still be considered members of GOONS?

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1327084955' post='2903687']
Are they still members of MK as well, having duel membership now despite not being on the MK AA? If they switch their AA back to MK later will they still be considered members of GOONS?
[/quote]

I honestly don't know or give a $%&@.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1327084955' post='2903687']
[/quote]

Its all doomhouse anyway... pay close attention to the pip... its DOOMHOUSE!!