A Federation of Buccaneers Announcement

Sagha

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1326866530' post='2902028']
Ignore them and send me the reps anyways. Seriously dude. You just can't offer something and then take it back. :mad:
[/quote]
Admit that =LOST= > Athens, and you'll get them... :smug:

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1326991701' post='2902894']
Can you at least give me a few days heads up to prepare to run your military this time when your entire gov rage quits after war breaks out?
[/quote]

Sadly I wish we had just attacked NpO while in FoB instead of joining PC. Smug comments get old after awhile, I mean if we joined an alliance that was completely unrelated and had no ties to CnG, I'd understand.

[quote name='Holy Empire of Halin' timestamp='1326897277' post='2902120']
Pretty much. If you arent satisfied with the new re-carnation, you can always drop the protection.
[/quote]

With regards to protection and ownership, that is really a matter of perspective to the protecting alliance, in terms of the disbanded. When we 1st protected FoB , there were 9 people who were staying on the AA. I communicated with them via in game PM rather regularly. It is those 9 nations we were protecting. At the time of this reformation, only 2 of those 9 remained. Still under our protection. It is THEY who owned the AA, and we, who watched over it at their behest. The 2 who remained are seemingly ok with the reformation. If they were not ok with the reformation, this would be a much bigger issue. As it is, the only issue left is one of respect.

People want to keep pointing out that Legacy is an MDoAP partner of the new FoB, not a protector. That's fine. But the fact that this entire plan unfolded from within Legacy, and that Legacy gov suggested talking to C&G beforehand, then decided against it, makes Legacy guilty, in a minor way. Not guilty as a bad protector. But guilty as a poor 1st move from an ally. Any ally worth their salt would have insisted on talking to the protector of the AA.

One last note as to protecting not equaling ownership. I will say it again. TLR OWNS the alliance affiliations of Athens, Greenland Republic , and =LOST=. I dont give 2 you know what's whether anyone else chooses to recognize this ownership. There will be blood spilt against anyone trying to reform an alliance by these names without getting our permission 1st. They are our roots, and nobody's opinion on this matters, save our own.

Rush, I agree now that we should have spoken with you prior to this. If we had thought it would have been this big of a deal prior we would have spoken with you then. It was a misjudgment on our part. As it has been said numerous times before by both myself and Sarm there was no intent to disrespect and we are sorry that it taken that way.

I also have to throw out there as far as the ownership of those three particular AA's that you just mentioned. If anyone tries to claim =LOST= they will also be getting to deal with my somewhat meager NS as well as I will be leaving Legacy to assist in defending that name.

[quote name='Tick1' timestamp='1326997683' post='2902935']
Sadly I wish we had just attacked NpO while in FoB instead of joining PC. Smug comments get old after awhile, I mean if we joined an alliance that was completely unrelated and had no ties to CnG, I'd understand.
[/quote]
I couldn't agree with you more. We should have attacked them directly like we wanted to in the first place since we had to put up with the complaining either way.