War games between The Solar Kingdom and The Democratic Republic of Gallifrey

Isaac MatthewII

[center][IMG]http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af349/Isaac-Johnson/gallifrey.png[/IMG][][IMG]http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af349/Isaac-Johnson/Flag2-1-1.png[/IMG][/center]

[i]Gallifrey and The Solar Kingdom have decided for the common good of both of our military organizations to host war games on the borders of our nations. The troops will be armed with blanks and digital grenades that when thrown show the casualties of the troops around them without actually exploding. Artillery will be small non damaging combustion shells that hold no more fire power then a large fire cracker. Planes will be armed with fake missiles that wont actually be let go but will simulate casualties when "released" tanks will have the same technology. Each side has 20,000 troops two six plane F/a 37 Talon fighter air craft squadrons and one B-2 spirit stealth bomber squadron of six planes. The goal of each side is to reach the victory zone of the other side while simultaneously rendering their enemies incapable of retaliation. These war games will be under the security of Gallifreyan Defense force troops and medical camps will be parked throughout the simulated battle field in case of injuries. No major cities are in the battle zone so there should be no citizens caught in the middle of this. Gallifrey and Solar have both agreed to this and acknowledge this is for the common training of troops not a rivalry or disagreement between the nations. Thank you and some of these games will be put out on the news.[/i]

[b]*Classified*[/b]

[b]Each nation has 4 Battalions of 5,000 troops 50 tanks and 50 artillery guns.
Solar will be testing its MHG artillery guns in this simulation.
Gallifrey will be using its M198 howitzer artillery guns.
Harpoons and SAMs will be digital as well each side has 2 SAM emplacements per division.

The force defending this event will be all U.N.I.T troops and tanks. AWACS will be flying over the zone to detect anything out of place and UAVs will be deployed as well to fly over the zones. All security and medical equipment will be supplied by Gallifrey. Any injuries or incidents between troops in the war games will be investigated by both governments and will be dealt with according to the laws of the nations borders in which the incident took place. If a third party involves its self in the war games uninvited all UAVs are armed and can open fire with permission of both Gallifrey and Solar only not only one party.War games will begin tomorrow.[/b] :ph34r:

OOC:Forgot to mention this thread is closed between Gallifrey and TSK dont post here with questions or statements post it to us via our news threads, that includes OOC dont want this to be crowded with spam.

Edited by Isaac MatthewII

*Classified*

[i]Map of the current war games.[/i]

[IMG]http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af349/Isaac-Johnson/WarGames-1.png[/IMG]

This is UAV detection after this the troops do not know where their enemies are except by their own means.
It will be updated during war.

Kings Simon is pleased at this chance to train for war. He first set up his SAMs to protect his ground troops, and then launched a bombing run consisting of 6 bombers and 12 fighters against the enemy soldiers. to minimize any possible damage, they cruise at 80,000 ft. As soon as the bombing run was finished, a barrage of artillery shells from the MHGs (OOC: S-400 Triumf, Missile version 40N6) hit the opposing force.

Edited by Joel James

Sergeant Benton saw this as a great way to show his strength in military tactics to the world. When the fighting began the two AA emplacements and the twelve F/A Talon attack fighters that were behind the front took about five minutes to get to the location as it was close and began hitting the enemy planes, meanwhile the six B2 bombers not being intercepted by enemy fighters as they were attacking the left flank of the line flew at about 100,000 feet and began firing on the artillery positioned in The Solar Kingdom to lighten the load on the right flank they began dropping a 50,000 Lb. simulated cluster bomb and carpet bomb payload on the enemy . As the artillery began to hit Benton ordered to fire back with all artillery the first 100 on one side and the second 100 on the other side of the enemy flank. In total on the side attacked by artillery 20 tanks and 1,500 troops were killed before the troops began to go into the trenches. On the side hit by the bombers 900 troops and 15 tanks were destroyed by the bomber and fighter attack force.

The battle reports cam flooding in. 2,400 soldierswere killed and 35 tanks were destroyed with a large cost from the airforce. All 12 fighters managed to outstrip the AA missiles travelling at Mach 2.4, but hen the enemy fighters engaeged them. They put up a good dight, but 4 fighters went down before they mangaed to get away. The 6 bombers were a different story. 3 bombers managed to get away by launching emrgency flares and surprise, but the other 3 were destroyed. 750 soldiers and 10 tanks were killed or injured in the left front battalion, but 1500 and 20 tanks soldiers from the front right battalalion were either killed or injured. The artillery were dug in well, and a good number of bombs hit the dummy artillert positions. Still 12 Artillery guns have either been destroyed or buried under rubble. King Joel James has decided to keep his planes out of the next attack. Soldiers and Tanks have been moved in to attack the two weakened battalions, while an artillery barrage hit the other two battalions. The are also planning on hitting the other artillery. In response to this, the artillery guns were moved to different positions and hidden well. Even more dummy artillery outposts have been constructed.

[u][b]Remaining Forces[/b][/u]
17,750 soldiers
470 tanks
188 Artillery Guns
8 fighters
3 bombers

[img]http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m586/JoelJames1/FakeWarPlans.png[/img]

OOC: I am on my laptop again, so here is a map! Also, the artillery attack on the planes does not happen.

Edited by Joel James

Benton was glad to hear that he warded off the air attack on his men though he lost 2 fighters and 4 bombers in the fight he considered the exiting of the air raid was success enough but was concerned with the fact that now two entire battalions are headed towards his weakened center. As the troops marched towards his center he decided to pull a risky movement of his troops, he was going to move his flanking troops to the center and allow them to pan out so that any troops that decide to come in later in the battle don't flank them. So he did it the left and right armored divisions moved in to the field in a movement opposite to eachother as the battle progressed being supported by bombers and artillery before the enemy troops arrived. In total it was 10,000 troops and 100 tanks vs. 17,600 troops and 260 tanks as well as the air craft and bombers hitting the troops during their advance. During the battle 100 emplaced artillery continued fire on the stagnent areas targeting artillery troops and Anti Air from the intel the B-2 bombers gathered on the area. This would be the lagest part of the battle both sides would see during the entire event.

[IMG]http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af349/Isaac-Johnson/stagetwo.png[/IMG]

Remaining troops: 17,600
Remaining Tanks: 260
Remaining Bombers: 2
Remaining fighters: 10
Remaining artillery:200

OOC: My map is better :smug:

The TSK forces were completely unprepared for an attack like this, but recovered quickly. Still, the soldiers were forced back across the border in retreat. 1750 soldiers from Battalion 1 and 2000 soldiers from Battalion 2 were killed. 25 tanks from Battalion 1 was destroyed and 50 tanks from Battalion 2 were destroyed. Due to the effectiveness of the camoflauge of the artillery guns, only 8 guns were destroyed. To soften up the enemy, artillery barrages were conducted against the enemy on the ground, SAM units, and enemy artillery guns. After the MHGs finished their work, the F/A-37 Talons moved in and bombed the enemy soldiers, tanks, artillery guns, SAMs, and aircraft if they were on the ground. All fighters were told to engage any enemy aircraft.

[img]http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m586/JoelJames1/FakeWarPlans2.png[/img]Disregard troop and tank movement

Diregard troop movement in map.

[u][b]Remaining Forces[/b][/u]
14,000 Soldiers
395 Tanks
180 Artillery Guns
8 Fighters
3 Bombers

Edited by Joel James

SGT. Benton was glad to hear of this victory in total the casualties on Gallifreys side were lighter but still numerous from the first battalion 500 troops were killed as well as 10 tanks the second battalion took a larger hit with 980 troops dead and 25 tanks killed, but he wasn't out of the woods yet. Just when he was congratulating his troops by radio e herd artillery fire and aircraft incoming. Luckily the fighters had time to refuel and reload before the planes got there. All 10 F/A 37 talons began to open fire on the fighter craft to protect their troops in the battle 3 were lost (OOC:I need your casualties for planes aswell). Bombers were ordered to go back out and start firing on the undefended troops in the Solar front. Benton decided its now or never and decided to retaliate with everything he had against the weakened Solar forces. All troops in the area were mobilized and started pushing on to the front under heavy artillery fire. All though 5 artillery gun positions were destroyed the still larger artillery group opened fire on their enemies. 100 artillery guns began fire on their enemy artillery and 95 began covering their troops. The total force of 16,120 troops, 430 tanks, 10 fighters, 2 bombers and 195 artillery for Gallifrey vs. 14,000 Soldiers, 395 Tanks , 8 Fighters, 3 Bombers and 180 Artillery Guns were way bigger then the projected numbers for the last battle and now theres no where to run. This is the battle to win or lose the war, and Gallifrey has a huge advantage.

[IMG]http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af349/Isaac-Johnson/stage3.png[/IMG]