The Nephilim of Termina

Conred

[quote name='Silver Empress' timestamp='1327188573' post='2904385']
Neat name, nice theme.

Good luck!

Edit: Also, I would strongly suggest using the acronym TNT unless it's already been taken. :P It may have, but I don't really keep up with acronyms.
[/quote]

worth looking into

You know, this is nothing against Nephilim personally but I can't help wonder what the point of founding an alliance with 6 people is. What possible beliefs and ideals could half a dozen people have that warrants starting a new meaningless microalliance? Clearly they have friends in Apparatus; why not just join them? Why make Bob more of a joke with another forgettable alliance?
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aeriso_oL4.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1327439260' post='2906253']
You know, this is nothing against Nephilim personally but I can't help wonder what the point of founding an alliance with 6 people is. What possible beliefs and ideals could half a dozen people have that warrants starting a new meaningless microalliance? Clearly they have friends in Apparatus; why not just join them? Why make Bob more of a joke with another forgettable alliance?
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aeriso_oL4.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
I am not 100% sure with what numbers Deinos started with but before they merged two alliances into Deinos, each were fairly small in their beginning. Probably not as low as 6 members but it is possible to make something out of small alliances especially if they get a merger in the future. I do agree that it will take work to make something out of the alliance but it does not necessarily mean it will be meaningless. Everyone gets a chance to get enjoyment out of Bob and having a go at starting an alliance is one challenge many take on. Time will tell.

Good luck TNT.

Edited by Jaiar

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1327443801' post='2906271']
I am not 100% sure with what numbers Deinos started with but before they merged two alliances into Deinos, each were fairly small in their beginning. Probably not as low as 6 members but it is possible to make something out of small alliances especially if they get a merger in the future. I do agree that it will take work to make something out of the alliance but it does not necessarily mean it will be meaningless. Everyone gets a chance to get enjoyment out of Bob and having a go at starting an alliance is one challenge many take on. Time will tell.

Good luck TNT.
[/quote]

We are truly inspiring.