Educating Athens

Generalissimo

Procinctian Public Announcement - Doctor Hugo, Legislative Representative, Technocratic Progress Party

"As Northern Imperium unjustly invades Procinctia our nation nations face dire times.
These unprovoked attacks from Alaska are entirely irrelevant compared to more pressing concerns. . . the overwhelming ignorance of the Athenian Federation.
Athens’ government, apparently undereducated ignorants, refuse to accept the objective reality of geographic-temporal-relativity.
[b]THIS WILL NOT STAND![/b]
Procinctia, despite continuous assaults on all fronts, will do everything in our power to educate Athens in the reality of relative timescales!
Procinctia will not – cannot - yield until the Athenian Federation is enlightened satisfactorily.

[size="5"]There will be no mercy, no quarter, [b]only science![/b][/size]

Anyone representing Athenian Federation interests at any open international event or forum will forever be subjected to Procinctian science."

[center][img]http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x251/CyberNationsStuff/DrHugoDammerung.jpg[/img]
Dr. Hugo, Procinctia’s leading Omni Disciplinary Scientist[/center]

Edited by Generalissimo

Offending Diplomatic Communications, [i]The Unnamed Republic[/i] (http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=108287)[quote name='Centurius' timestamp='1326329750' post='2897738']That was numerous decades ago, your people still survived from that? Interesting.
[/quote][quote name='Centurius' timestamp='1326329976' post='2897744']We do not recognize the real-time scale.[/quote][quote name='Generalissimo' timestamp='1326330643' post='2897752']We meant Generalissimo Scale “Real-Time”
Interesting. . .
Athens must be an incredibly primitive nation to have never heard of Generalissimo’s Observation.
Explain how time passes significantly slower in Marscurian Siberia/Procinctia/Slavorussia otherwise!

Here’s some evidence for your underdeveloped temporal sciences.
Generalissimo’s Observation: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=71942
Generalissimo Scale First Conference: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=74249[/quote][quote name='Centurius' timestamp='1326407156' post='2898287']"We have heard of it, we just find it is not sufficiently proven. The Apollo Institute maintains the position that certain chemicals in the soil create the idea of time passing slower than it actually does to individuals. Long life is guaranteed by certain genetic mutations in individuals ensuring long life"[/quote]

Edited by Generalissimo

[quote name='Triyun' timestamp='1326435867' post='2898625']Homing in on the source of the transmission, Fort Beihai forces fired six anti-radiational seeking cruise missiles to destroy it.[/quote]It was being broadcasted from the [i]Stakeholm Special Function Estate Main Hall[/i], at a significant international event several predominant members of the United Federation of the East were currently attending.

Apparently the Horde just unintentionally launched six missiles at an assortment of heads-of-state. . .

[quote name='Triyun' timestamp='1326436426' post='2898632']Then leaders from the United Federation of the East were $%&@ed, missiles were still incoming from Tianxia.[/quote] The narration, slightly unreliably, mistaken [i]Tianxia Horde[/i] for [i]United Federation of the East[/i].
[i]Tianxia Horde[/i] and [i]United Federation of the East[/i] are, territorially, almost the same nation.
Being played by the same players with the same characters didn’t help the narrator’s confusion.
With this in mind the narrator corrected the preceding narration.
[i]Apparently the Horde just unintentionally launched six missiles at an assortment of heads-of-state. . . including several predominant Tianxian figures?[/i]
If the unseen hand behind Tianxia wanted to bomb Sweden, it was his prerogative – but to be carried in another thread!
Nevertheless these developments were ultimately irrelevant to this thread’s intended topic – a conversation about SCIENCE.
Hugo was merely a man who could be killed like any other.
What Tianxia couldn’t kill with missiles was SCIENCE and international scientific intercourse.
There would always be someone to educate Athens!
[size="5"]There will be no mercy, no quarter, [b]only science![/b][/size]

Edited by Generalissimo

"It would appear that the Procintian Menace has bee infiltrated by the dreaded Dragon Cult with its adherence to the fourth wallism conspiracy theory. Under such conditions Procintia can no longer be considered a legitimate nation and must be wiped off the map along with all its leaders. Tianxia hereby revokes Procintian Sovereignty and mobilizes in defense of our Northern Imperium sisters.

For the Horde!"

[quote name='Triyun' timestamp='1326473962' post='2898814']"It would appear that the Procintian Menace has bee infiltrated by the dreaded Dragon Cult with its adherence to the fourth wallism conspiracy theory. Under such conditions Procintia can no longer be considered a legitimate nation and must be wiped off the map along with all its leaders. Tianxia hereby revokes Procintian Sovereignty and mobilizes in defense of our Northern Imperium sisters.

For the Horde!"[/quote]Out of Character: How can the Tianxia Horde, in-character, be aware of the narration?
That’s a clear violation of something!

[quote name='Triyun' timestamp='1326474445' post='2898826']OOC: Unless you mark something as OOC it is considered an IC statement if it is in statement form. Nice try. Anything referring to other people as players is breaking the 4th wall rule.[/quote]-Out of Character-
Narration can be In-Character, we all do it.
It’s clearly not a statement from anyone!

Edited by Generalissimo

[font="Lucida sans unicode"][center]---Official Dispatch to the World---

The latest conflict brought on by Tianxia against an American state should be seen as nothing more than merceless colonial expansion & a strike against American sovereignity. The Continental Republic of America recognizes extreme Tianxian militarism of recent in the African, Asian, and American continents as nothing less than continual attempts to provocation of a new World War. God have mercy on Grand Vizier Wei Hai when the world responds.

We offer safe-haven for the Procinctan government.[/center]

Signed, Secretary of State, Dax
Continental Republic of America[/font]

Edited by Suiza

[quote name='Suiza' timestamp='1326477616' post='2898876']
[font="Lucida sans unicode"][center]---Official Dispatch to the World---

The latest conflict brought on by Tianxia against an American state should be seen as nothing more than merceless colonial expansion & a strike against American sovereignity. The Continental Republic of America recognizes extreme Tianxian militarism of recent in the African, Asian, and American continents as nothing less than continual attempts to provocation of a new World War. God have mercy on Grand Vizier Wei Hai when the world responds.

We offer safe-haven for the Procinctan government.[/center]

Continental Republic of America[/font]
[/quote]

"You speak as though you will fight against Tianxia and their so-called expansion. Will you fight for your American sovereignty or will you just sit back and watch as you have continually done?"

Stakeholm Special Function Estate Main Hall, Remembrance Day International Celebration, Sweden
OPERATION: EDUCATING ATHENS
Phase One
[quote name='Centurius' timestamp='1326217393' post='2896916']As the hosts were most likely too busy Valerio would approach them later on in the party, however with recent global events it probably would be best to approach the Tianxian delegation. He slowly approached the three. "Princess, it is good to meet you in person again." He said extending his hand for a traditional handshake. "I guess we'll skip the hand-kissing this time."[/quote][quote name='Generalissimo' timestamp='1326521550' post='2899278']
Valerio Moretti, Emperor of the Western Athenian Federation, would have little time adequately enjoy the pleasure of the lovely Tianxian Princess Yuan Xuehua’s company before Procinctia’s envoy disrupted their rendezvous, “Anyone representing Athenian Federation interests at any open international event or forum will forever be subjected to Procinctian science.

[size="5"]OPERATION: [b]EDUCATING ATHENS[/b] IS GO![/size]”

Doctor Hugo, Procinctia’s Omni Disciplinary Scientist, Technocratic Progress Party founder, and world renowned temporal expert would defiantly risk creating an easily avoidable scene to advance Aleutian SCIENCE.[/quote]

[quote name='Suiza' timestamp='1326477616' post='2898876'][font="Lucida sans unicode"][center] We offer safe-haven for the Procinctan government.[/center]

Continental Republic of America[/font][/quote]Procincta accepts Continental Republic’s offer to establish a government-in-exile as our Aleutian home becomes increasingly hostile.
Should Procincta's legitimate government fall the government-in-exile will represent our national interest.
To prevent the Tianxian Horde from killing traveling representatives Procincta’s government-in-exile will consist of expatriates already residing in North America.
For maximum security Procincta will not announce, or even select, members of the government-in-exile.