Anders als die anderen (unlike the other)

isolde

[quote name='Sigurd Odinnson' timestamp='1326444722' post='2898704']
We haven't screwed anybody over. The sitting government of TGECN is actually making sure that nobody gets screwed over. I'm not entirely sure why there's so much confusion on this point, except that people are focusing on Flinders' post rather than on the ramifications of the OP.
[/quote]
I highly doubt people are getting hung up on my post. It was vague and largely uninformed. Mostly because that's where I stand on the subject due to the fact that I'm neither involved on any level with TGE (which is on purpose mind you) nor am I Nordreich government. The OP is most likely to blame for any confusion.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Greed.

Goes right back to the basic 3 million for 50 tech deal.

When the tech buyers get greedy they get burned.

Certain alliances are so concerned about raping new nations for what ends up being free tech, they forgo everything for their precious stats.

Send em back cash and tell them to go find someone else to rape.

[quote name='Scooby Doo' timestamp='1326449674' post='2898718']
Greed.

Certain alliances are so concerned about raping new nations for what ends up being free tech, they forgo everything for their precious stats.

[/quote]

... are you nuts?

TGE came to us asking for these deals. 9/200 isn't "rape" in any sense of the word. This was set up to help TGE by giving their nations the cash up front so they could build before repaying the tech.

But I guess that's rape nowadays.

Greed.

[/quote]

You are hilarious.

EDIT: We usually give our tech sellers whistles, because we're nice like that.

Edited by Bob Ilyani

[quote name='King Tower IV' timestamp='1326424616' post='2898488']
We are going to meet the obligations. No problem. The point here is that after all present obligations are met we will seek to regroup here, and rethink what was misunderstood. Its sort of hard to uphold deals that you were not fully enlightend on, and that there were no records of. After everything has been squared away then maybe we can renegotiate. Thanks to everyone for their patience while we try to resolve this issue in the best way we possibly can.
[/quote]

sounds better. Demag already posted the ASG list, so the work is cut out for you.

Greed.

[/quote]

What in the world are you talking about.

[quote name='Sigurd Odinnson' timestamp='1326444722' post='2898704']
We haven't screwed anybody over. The sitting government of TGECN is actually making sure that nobody gets screwed over. I'm not entirely sure why there's so much confusion on this point, except that people are focusing on Flinders' post rather than on the ramifications of the OP.
[/quote]

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' timestamp='1326444927' post='2898705']
I am guessing it is because the OP was worded poorly. It left people with the impression that the mess was at Anson's door and not TGE's. I believe that Tower will ensure all commitments are met, of course. He is not one to drop the ball when he or his owes others. Plain and simple, he dont welsh.
[/quote]

Oooh, blame Anson. I can support this, he's more or less the reason why I have such a low opinion of TGE in the first place. Sort your deals out and good luck ^_^

[quote name='King Tower IV' timestamp='1326466479' post='2898775']
Obviously, you are having problems with simple comprehension.
[/quote]
I would hope so, because the notion that you have made an announcement to tell an ally's allies that you would fulfill a tech deal is beyond idiotic.