All of you suck

ADude

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1326431846' post='2898577']
*Welcomes Hal into the mix

ONLY 1 MORE SLOT LEFT, PISS YOU OFF IN THE PAST? BEST GET ON IT NOW!

[img]http://edge.ebaumsworld.com/picture/xg11/LimitedTimeOffer.png[/img]

You know you want in on this.
[/quote]

NOU :3

I am currently stat hugging :P

You'll be back though, won't be gone for too long... You're gonna miss us and our :awesome:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Eumirbago' timestamp='1326432586' post='2898581']
NOU :3

I am currently stat hugging :P

You'll be back though, won't be gone for too long... You're gonna miss us and our :awesome:
[/quote]

If I come back it will be to roll you... You alone..

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1326432921' post='2898586']
If I come back
[/quote]
DON'T

it's [b]Pathetic[/b] how you [b]Drama Queens[/b] keep starting (I'm leaving will you miss me) threads to feed your egos

These threads have Nothing to do with TE, they're simply Spam !!

- Grow up !

[quote name='The Landlord' timestamp='1326437575' post='2898641']
DON'T

it's [b]Pathetic[/b] how you [b]Drama Queens[/b] keep starting (I'm leaving will you miss me) threads to feed your egos

These threads have Nothing to do with TE, they're simply Spam !!

- Grow up !
[/quote]

:rolleyes:

Seeing as I am actually leaving once my wars (beatdown) are over I will actually stay gone unlike a few other people that I know.

$%&@ you too bud, I already know that people will miss me, you may not but I couldn't honestly give a !@#$ about that. :smug:

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1326430348' post='2898547']
Paul is a !@#$%^. AtomicDog is a !@#$%^. Hoosier is a !@#$%^.

What did we learn?

OP and Warriors are full of Oh no I didn't!.

[ooc]I'm !@#$@#$ sick of this. I'm almost 17 and haven't been able to score a better job than a !@#$@#$ cook at a local fast food joint. What makes it worse is that I live in a small town so business is pretty limited, and where I work is the only place that'll hire high school graduates. I'd get the hell out of this town if I could actually drive too, but I've failed every damn test I've ever taken. I'm socially awkward, even my only other co-worker !@#$@#$ hates my guts. I have repressed lust for one of my best friends too; she's athletic, smart, and a gorgeous southern bell. I love her. You know what it's like; I've been friend zoned real hard. She's my only best friend, besides this one kid, who I'm pretty sure only hangs out with me because he is mentally challenged. I guess he's the only one that can tolerate me. My life sounds pretty ****ing horrible, right? And what makes this all worse is that I live in a !@#$@#$ pineapple under the sea.[/ooc]

[img]http://troll.me/images/spongebob-face/i-see-u-mad-bro.jpg[/img]

PS: $%&@ all of you &#$@ gobblers.

o/ ADude
Leave this dump!

Edit: forget em' OOC tags.
[/quote]

Oh my, oh my.

Confusion is mad. And his life isn't very good,

But you know what? When you grow up, you'll learn why the rest of us drink.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1326440097' post='2898670']
Oh my, oh my.

Confusion is mad. And his life isn't very good,

But you know what? When you grow up, you'll learn why the rest of us drink.
[/quote]

Alcohol is poison ;).

People take this !@#$ too seriously sometimes. I guess sometimes the OOC attacks do !@#$ to people.

Ive seen to much OOC bashing in my time here really. Not just singling out this thread. Why cant people just stick with nation/ruler bashing.

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1326441050' post='2898687']
Alcohol is poison ;).

People take this !@#$ too seriously sometimes. I guess sometimes the OOC attacks do !@#$ to people.

Ive seen to much OOC bashing in my time here really. Not just singling out this thread. Why cant people just stick with nation/ruler bashing.
[/quote]

Alcohol may be poison, but it makes ya feel good, and life is tough.

And sometimes people need to grow thicker skin. Attacks on any level are only as damaging as you allow them to be.

Edited by memoryproblems

I'll miss ya ADude.

Even though we were on different sides 90% of the time and bashed each other. You always were a cool guy.

PS: Can i get on that limited time offer [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/awesome.gif[/img] (The girl not the wars)

[quote name='KOwens06' timestamp='1326477318' post='2898871']
I'll miss ya ADude.

Even though we were on different sides 90% of the time and bashed each other. You always were a cool guy.

PS: Can i get on that limited time offer [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/awesome.gif[/img] (The girl not the wars)
[/quote]

:wub:

Also no :P

Lesson learned from defensive driving leadfoot class today: The slowest speeder gets the ticket. We were a whole class of the last car in a pack of speeders wondering why WE got picked out. Now we know. Even the hot chick with the big beautiful cleavage next to me got caught, and she claims to be able to cry on demand. I'm giving her a chance to prove it tomorrow night. So! Speed UP, that way the guy behind you gets nailed. Important life improvement tip from Clash, y'all are welcome.

I hate the owf and I spend long periods of time where I don't even visit much less post. This place is as depressing and disgusting as I'd imagine cleaning prison toilets would be. The incessant spiteful sniveling and stupid crap can suck the right life out of you, that's sure enough to bet the family farm on. ADunce, you spend wayyyy too much time here, and for all your "oh I like it" crap, here you are trying to quit. Well, quitting CN can be like quitting smoking; in the words of Mark Twain: "Quitting smoking is easy, I've done it a hundred times."

So, I say get away from everything even remotely dramaful for a while and get back to your roots. Reroll as a none nation called squidland with the user name "BChick" or sum such nonsense. Then be the guy who buys lots of tech and little infra and has a bunch of raiders attack you all the time. Then delete all your soldiers so they can't take any of your tasty tech and cruise missile them daily for the rest of the wars. Send them stupid messages about how you are new to CN but have a perverse phallic love and appreciation for cruise missiles, thus you spread them around everywhere you can with joy and enthusiasm. Let your inner butthead come to full fruition, you've been holding back on that. You'll be a happier person for it.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1326521477' post='2899277']
Lesson learned from defensive driving leadfoot class today: The slowest speeder gets the ticket. We were a whole class of the last car in a pack of speeders wondering why WE got picked out. Now we know. Even the hot chick with the big beautiful cleavage next to me got caught, and she claims to be able to cry on demand. I'm giving her a chance to prove it tomorrow night. So! Speed UP, that way the guy behind you gets nailed. Important life improvement tip from Clash, y'all are welcome.

I hate the owf and I spend long periods of time where I don't even visit much less post. This place is as depressing and disgusting as I'd imagine cleaning prison toilets would be. The incessant spiteful sniveling and stupid crap can suck the right life out of you, that's sure enough to bet the family farm on. ADunce, you spend wayyyy too much time here, and for all your "oh I like it" crap, here you are trying to quit. Well, quitting CN can be like quitting smoking; in the words of Mark Twain: "Quitting smoking is easy, I've done it a hundred times."

So, I say get away from everything even remotely dramaful for a while and get back to your roots. Reroll as a none nation called squidland with the user name "BChick" or sum such nonsense. Then be the guy who buys lots of tech and little infra and has a bunch of raiders attack you all the time. Then delete all your soldiers so they can't take any of your tasty tech and cruise missile them daily for the rest of the wars. Send them stupid messages about how you are new to CN but have a perverse phallic love and appreciation for cruise missiles, thus you spread them around everywhere you can with joy and enthusiasm. Let your inner butthead come to full fruition, you've been holding back on that. You'll be a happier person for it.
[/quote]

Funny, but I am just quiting TE, not CN in general. If I was this thread would look very different with lots of censored words :)

:o

This is a tremendous loss for Roman Empire, the TE community and TPC.

You were always a good friend to us and to me personally. You were never afraid to speak your mind and stand up for what was right. You are without a doubt one of the most respected members of the community. It is my sincerest hope that you do come back at some point. I wish you the best of luck moving forward.

o/ RE
o/ Adude

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1326430972' post='2898561']
You forgot your description. I am a pimply faced virgin with an appetite and flair for the dramatic, I seek attention and friendship from others in a game to fill the void of my incomplete RL. Oh, I also talk to the @@@@@ in DR.

Yup that should about complete the picture of Confusion.
[/quote]

Paul, this must be the first time I completely agree with you :awesome:
All the best ADude, even though you left without me :(