All of you suck

ADude

[center][img] http://i904.photobucket.com/albums/ac241/ADude_01/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

To put it boldly, I'm out. This round I have had trouble finding ambition to do much of anything and I'm sure that several people can testify to this, along with this 13 rounds of fighting, scheming and showing "gamesmanship" (this is me looking at you Clash :awesome:) can take its own toll.

Don't expect me to be back anytime soon.

Mentions

Going over only a few people, I don’t have the time to write an entire list of people..
[b]Stelios:[/b]

Love you man, its been great. Not only have you done what I couldn’t for RE but you did it with ease, on a more personal note you’ve a been loyal friend for as far as I can remember now, I cannot honestly say that I’d want it any other way. o/

[b]RE:[/b]

I’ve been a citizen of Roman Empire for 13 rounds now, this is almost regrettable but its something I have to do. never forget that you guys are awesome, there is no other place that I would rather have been.

[b]Confusion:[/b]

I’m honestly sad to see that you are going to do what you have said you would be doing all along, it pains me to think about it although I cannot blame you.
Looking back I honestly cannot say that I regret what we have attempted to do and what we have done in TE, we’ve rolled together, been rolled together and ruled together, at the very least we have had fun and made quite a dent in this side of CN, here to hoping that you will never change. o/

[b]Paul:[/b]

We’ve had some fun to say the least, be it in late night “talks” where we do nothing but yell and cuss at each other or in war, it was fun and I wouldn’t have had it any other way. To say that we’ve always been like this would be a lie that I have no interest in spreading, before we were friends that could politely talk to each other, this is what I will try to remember.

ADude

Praetor Emiritus of the Roman Empire
Emperor Emiritus of the Roman Empire
Emperor Emiritus of Army of Darkness
Retired General of The Society [/center]

PS Paul, sorry about the lack of an update blitz, had to collect :/

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't exactly expecting your attacks or maybe I would have bought some more soldiers.

I guess its a good thing I saved up a little money, but still...

boo Denver. I'm flattered that you would rogue me on your way out, makes me feel as if I really have accomplished something!

Edited by memoryproblems

Thanks for the mentio ho :S

At least I can still have the pleasure of not doing my job alonside you in SE :D

Enjoy your non-TE time - while it lasts. I know you'll be back. Once a Roman, always a Roman ;)

[quote name='Hoosierbud' timestamp='1326391379' post='2898159']
Yo HO HO
Christmas in January, ADude we wont miss you, frankly RE will be so better off!

Good Luck!
Cowboy
[/quote]
Panties still in a wad about the coup?

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1326395844' post='2898196']
Sorta fitting I'd say that some of the last few messages you get in TE will be battle/air/CM and nuke reports from OP.

Good luck.
[/quote]
Wouldn't have it anyother way -_-

[quote name='Hoosierbud' timestamp='1326391379' post='2898159']
Yo HO HO
Christmas in January, ADude we wont miss you, frankly RE will be so better off!

Good Luck!
Cowboy
[/quote]
Get out of here nubcake.. Obviously not true.... What ADude did cant be replaced.

Paul is a !@#$%^. AtomicDog is a !@#$%^. Hoosier is a !@#$%^.

What did we learn?

OP and Warriors are full of Oh no I didn't!.

[ooc]I'm !@#$@#$ sick of this. I'm almost 17 and haven't been able to score a better job than a !@#$@#$ cook at a local fast food joint. What makes it worse is that I live in a small town so business is pretty limited, and where I work is the only place that'll hire high school graduates. I'd get the hell out of this town if I could actually drive too, but I've failed every damn test I've ever taken. I'm socially awkward, even my only other co-worker !@#$@#$ hates my guts. I have repressed lust for one of my best friends too; she's athletic, smart, and a gorgeous southern bell. I love her. You know what it's like; I've been friend zoned real hard. She's my only best friend, besides this one kid, who I'm pretty sure only hangs out with me because he is mentally challenged. I guess he's the only one that can tolerate me. My life sounds pretty ****ing horrible, right? And what makes this all worse is that I live in a !@#$@#$ pineapple under the sea.[/ooc]

[img]http://troll.me/images/spongebob-face/i-see-u-mad-bro.jpg[/img]

PS: $%&@ all of you &#$@ gobblers.

o/ ADude
Leave this dump!

Edit: forget em' OOC tags.

Edited by Confusion

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1326430348' post='2898547']
Paul is a !@#$%^. AtomicDog is a !@#$%^. Hoosier is a !@#$%^.

What did we learn?

OP and Warriors are full of phaggots.

I'm !@#$@#$ sick of this. I'm almost 17 and haven't been able to score a better job than a !@#$@#$ cook at a local fast food joint. What makes it worse is that I live in a small town so business is pretty limited, and where I work is the only place that'll hire high school graduates. I'd get the hell out of this town if I could actually drive too, but I've failed every damn test I've ever taken. I'm socially awkward, even my only other co-worker !@#$@#$ hates my guts. I have repressed lust for one of my best friends too; she's athletic, smart, and a gorgeous southern bell. I love her. You know what it's like; I've been friend zoned real hard. She's my only best friend, besides this one kid, who I'm pretty sure only hangs out with me because he is mentally challenged. I guess he's the only one that can tolerate me. My life sounds pretty ****ing horrible, right? And what makes this all worse is that I live in a !@#$@#$ pineapple under the sea.

[img]http://troll.me/images/spongebob-face/i-see-u-mad-bro.jpg[/img]

PS: $%&@ all of you &#$@ gobblers.

o/ ADude
Leave this dump!
[/quote]
All I have to say is sometimes the best lie is the truth. Your life is really pathetic.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1326430603' post='2898550']
All I have to say is sometimes the best lie is the truth. Your life is really pathetic.
[/quote]

I know, it's sort of sad. I'm almost 45, fat, and I get drunk every other day. Oh, I also play CN and have conversations with other homo's in OP.

kthxbai.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1326430699' post='2898555']
I know, it's sort of sad. I'm almost 45, fat, and I get drunk every other day. Oh, I also play CN and have conversations with other homo's in OP.

kthxbai.
[/quote]

Yeah.. I LOL'D for real..

kthxbai.
[/quote]

do the owf and yourself a favor, and just stop posting. if you want to quit cn, then quit. no need to make a scene before leaving.

Edited by Therm

kthxbai.
[/quote]
You forgot your description. I am a pimply faced virgin with an appetite and flair for the dramatic, I seek attention and friendship from others in a game to fill the void of my incomplete RL. Oh, I also talk to the @@@@@ in DR.

Yup that should about complete the picture of Confusion.

Edited by paul711

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1326430972' post='2898561']
You forgot your description. I am a pimply faced virgin with an appetite and flair for the dramatic, I seek attention and friendship from others in a game to fill the void of my incomplete RL. Oh, I also talk to the @@@@@ in DR.

Yup that should about complete the picture of Confusion.
[/quote]

Damn, I'm 16 and a virgin. The [i]horror[/i]. Oh yes, my life, it's incomplete! So is yours, without alcohol. So pathetic, yet so true.

Edit: You sir are a !@#$, for once in your life grow a !@#$@#$ pair. Come at me bro.

Edited by Confusion

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1326431077' post='2898563']
Damn, I'm 16 and a virgin. The [i]horror[/i]. Oh yes, my life, it's incomplete! So is yours, without alcohol. So pathetic, yet so true.

Edit: You sir are a !@#$, for once in your life grow a !@#$@#$ pair. Come at me bro.
[/quote]
Uh oh now Confusion is resorting to acting like an internet tough guy, I think I touched a nerve. :lol1:

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1326431315' post='2898569']
Uh oh now Confusion is resorting to acting like an internet tough guy, I think I touched a nerve. :lol1:
[/quote]

Now that I come to think of it, I've been very fragile lately. Perhaps it's that time of the month again?

*Welcomes Hal into the mix

ONLY 1 MORE SLOT LEFT, PISS YOU OFF IN THE PAST? BEST GET ON IT NOW!

[img]http://edge.ebaumsworld.com/picture/xg11/LimitedTimeOffer.png[/img]

You know you want in on this.

Edited by ADude