Kaskus Announcement

[center][URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/525/kaskuslogo.png/][IMG]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/5697/kaskuslogo.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]
[center]

After a wonderful 3 months as the leader(4 months unnofficially) of Kaskus, Suryanto Tan has announced that he has stepped down as Leader of Kaskus. We, the members of kaskus, would like to thank Suryanto Tan for his leadership during our startup and our first official war, against Non Grata.

The new government of Kaskus is as Followed:[/center]

[center]Emperor: Lord Caparo

Regent: Sigelopisan

Imperial Minister: gantanX

Minister of Defence: Blackorchid

Imperial Advisor: Suryanto Tan[/center]

Who let GantanX back into gov? You know the last alliance he led revolted against him and left children smoking cigarettes in the streets while their parents packed up their donkeys and left town in a hurry. I heard that even the monkeys went AWOL from the military when GantanX was out in the middle of his country using himself as a target for the incoming nukes... Call me crazy, but I like his style...

Well... At least you guys are guaranteed casualties, fun and nukes every couple of weeks with him around :ehm:

Congrats guys... Suryanto Tan nice work there bud :)

oo/ Kaskus! :wub:

[quote name='mmansfield68' timestamp='1326356508' post='2897986']
Yeah, I'll be there, but I cannot guarantee that I will be fully clothed. This has come up. Last time the Kool-Aid seemed to be spiked. :mellow:
[/quote]

um what? :unsure:

[quote name='deathcat' timestamp='1326348857' post='2897939']
Who let GantanX back into gov? You know the last alliance he led revolted against him and left children smoking cigarettes in the streets while their parents packed up their donkeys and left town in a hurry. I heard that even the monkeys went AWOL from the military when GantanX was out in the middle of his country using himself as a target for the incoming nukes... Call me crazy, but I like his style...

Well... At least you guys are guaranteed casualties, fun and nukes every couple of weeks with him around :ehm:

Congrats guys... Suryanto Tan nice work there bud :)

oo/ Kaskus! :wub:
[/quote]

Sorry, that was my fault, doesn't help that we think on the same wavelength either aye? :)

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1326354473' post='2897978']
Good luck to Kaskus.
[/quote]

[quote name='K1L1On1Mr4' timestamp='1326357422' post='2897994']
Congrats KasKus, glory to elected gov members :wub:
[/quote]

Thanks K1 :wub: