The Unnamed Republic

ishabad98

Today the People of the following part of Earth have decided to Form there own Nation which shall be named The Unnamed Republic. The Unnamed Republic has voted for Mr. Pablo Sanchez as president of this new nation. This new nation would have a majority Christian religion. The President in his Speech said" Today is a day of Glory for us. I promise as president to get at least 2 things done which are establish allies and another thing I promise to do is establish a capital city and a more professional office". The current office is the presidents house which looks like this [img]http://swamplot.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/messy-apartment-2-bed.jpg[/img] . The president has also made a map of the nation which states the borders of our wonderful nation.[img]http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/5817/ishamap.png[/img] .

OOC: The orange is The Unnamed Republic

Edited by ishabad

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tianxia's 3rd Airborne Infantry Division has begun to mobilize. The battleships [i]Zhou[/i], [i]Qin[/i], and [i]Tang[/i] have been dispatched to enforce a blockade.

"It appears we have more incompetence who lack even the basic organization to lead. All other forces are advised to stay out of this clean up."

Edited by Triyun

The 35th Air Superiority, 5th and 6th Strike Air squadrons all leave Bristol Bay AFB and meet up with the 60th Air Refueling along their route to the Middle East, laden heavily with napalm, cluster bombs and nuclear rockets on the Strike squadrons.

Edited by Mara Lithaen

Procinctia fails to see what problem Tianxia and Grand Papua have with this newly established ‘Unnamed Republic’.
Procinctia has been operating under the impression, correct us if we’re wrong, that unincorperated territories maintain the right to consdolidate into nationhood.
Unless this “Pablo Sanchez” character is a person of interest – there doesn’t seem to be much information currnetly available on this figure.

Edited by Generalissimo

[quote name='Generalissimo' timestamp='1326326694' post='2897666']
Procinctia fails to see what problem Tianxia and Grand Papua have with this newly established ‘Unnamed Republic’.
Procinctia has been operating under the impression, correct us if we’re wrong, that unincorperated territories maintain the right to consdolidate into nationhood.
Unless this “Pablo Sanchez” character is a person of interest – there doesn’t seem to be much information currnetly available on this figure.
[/quote]
Tyrants like blowing things up if they can't have their childish ways. Watch out for thousands of civilain deaths for a silly and ridiculous 'reason'.

[quote]
King Timmy, on 11 January 2012 - 07:01 PM, said:
I would just like to point out that by calling it the unnamed republic, you have in fact given it a name. That is all.[/quote]
"After much research on the topic, and putting our best scientist and professors on this case, we have decided to concur, that The name "The Unnamed Republic" is indeed A name."

Edited by Shadow hawk

[quote name='Fizzydog' timestamp='1326326855' post='2897669']Tyrants like blowing things up if they can't have their childish ways. Watch out for thousands of civilain deaths for a silly and ridiculous 'reason'.[/quote]Tianxia has yet to provide evidence supporting their alleged Casus Belli.
As a previously unincorporated territory the ‘Unnamed Republic’ would undoubtedly encounter initial infrastructure issues, disorganization does not constitute incompetence.

[quote name='Generalissimo' timestamp='1326326873' post='2897670']
Procinctian experts can confirm that self-nomenclature of ‘Unnamed Republic’ constitutes a name.
[/quote]

[quote name='Shadow hawk' timestamp='1326327238' post='2897678']
"After much research on the topic, and putting our best scientist and professors on this case, we have decided to concur, that The name "The Unnamed Republic" is indeed A name."
[/quote]
Whilst confirmation of our testing is always nice, we cannot help but think that go find your own damn funny research!

[quote name='King Timmy' timestamp='1326327804' post='2897688']Whilst confirmation of our testing is always nice, we cannot help but think that go find your own damn funny research![/quote]Procinctia ruling Technocratic Progress Party believes this to be of [i]international[/i] scientific interest. [b]Your funny research should be shared with all of mankind![/b]

Edited by Generalissimo

[quote name='Generalissimo' timestamp='1326327988' post='2897690']
Procinctia ruling Technocratic Progress Party believes this to be of [b]international[/b] scientific interest.
[/quote]
The Institute for Pointless Research in Panama disagrees. Expect to hear from our lawyers soon.

[quote name='King Timmy' timestamp='1326327804' post='2897688']
Whilst confirmation of our testing is always nice, we cannot help but think that go find your own damn funny research!
[/quote]

"The united scientist of Newfoundland would like to point out, that we actually did the research, with trained professionals, so that we can now that this was indeed, correct."

Edited by Shadow hawk

[quote name='King Timmy' timestamp='1326328093' post='2897693']The Institute for Pointless Research in Panama disagrees. Expect to hear from our lawyers soon.[/quote]Procinctia stands by our position; we’ll see you in the [i]International Court of Justice[/i]!

Out of Character: Come at me Bro!
Want me to make a thread and we can resolve this in court?

Edited by Generalissimo

[quote name='ishabad' timestamp='1326328594' post='2897711']
The Ethnicity is mostly Former Iranians and Afghanis that were forced to convert to Islam but instead they chose to come to us because we allowed freedom of religion and most of them become Christians.
[/quote]

By whom were they forced exactly? Last I checked the Rebel Army enforced freedoms in all her protectorates.

This was from when Iran and Afghanistan used to exist on this earth and before the days of RA and the days Were most of the Horde Stands was China and were you stand was mostly Italy, Spain, and Greece.

Edited by ishabad