NFC (a new alliance) at WAR!!!

[size="7"][b]Franz Ferdinand[/b]
VS
[b]NFC[/b][/size]

And so it begins....

NFC's a new alliance by the way. It stands for Nations For Change. How frightfully exciting.

So, Franz made all these crazy threats to NFC. NFC isn't budging and what do you know there's a war on!

Well, good luck kiddies in NFC....and [size="1"]good luck franz[/size]

I suppose we ought to do something.

[spoiler]Franz is probably going to win. But I didn't want to spoil the ending for you.[/spoiler]

You were working as a waitress in a cocktail bar when I first met you. I picked you out, I shook you up and turned you around. Turned you into someone new, now five minutes later on you've got the world at your feet. Success has been so easy for you, but don't forget it's me who put you where you are now... and I can put you back down too.

Now, don't you want me? You know I can't believe it when I hear that you won't see me. Don't, don't you want me? You know I don't believe you when you say that you don't need me. It's too much to late to find that you think that you've changed your mind.

You better change it back or only you'll be sorry, don't you want me baby? Don't you want me... oh! Don't you want me baby, don't you want me... oh!

I was working as a dancer in a cocktail bar, that much is true... but even then I knew I'd find a much greater place. Either with or without you, the five minutes we have had together have been such good times. I still want my tech, but now I think it's time I rolled on in, I guess it's just what I must do.

Now, don't you want to surrender, just to my fair old terms? Don't you want to peace out, send your reps to me!

All he needs to do to get peace with me is ask for it.

If he attacks back though, especially with anything other than Ground Attacks (I have been merciful thus far and only ground attacked him), all bets are off.

EDIT: Clarity

Edited by USMC123

[quote name='Franz Ferdinand' timestamp='1326224153' post='2896968']
You were working as a waitress in a cocktail bar when I first met you. I picked you out, I shook you up and turned you around. Turned you into someone new, now five minutes later on you've got the world at your feet. Success has been so easy for you, but don't forget it's me who put you where you are now... and I can put you back down too.

Now, don't you want me? You know I can't believe it when I hear that you won't see me. Don't, don't you want me? You know I don't believe you when you say that you don't need me. It's too much to late to find that you think that you've changed your mind.

You better change it back or only you'll be sorry, don't you want me baby? Don't you want me... oh! Don't you want me baby, don't you want me... oh!

I was working as a dancer in a cocktail bar, that much is true... but even then I knew I'd find a much greater place. Either with or without you, the five minutes we have had together have been such good times. I still want my tech, but now I think it's time I rolled on in, I guess it's just what I must do.

Now, don't you want to surrender, just to my fair old terms? Don't you want to peace out, send your reps to me!
[/quote]

Nice. It's got a beat, and I can dance to it.

Ground Control to Major Scratch, Ground Control to Major Scratch. Take your sanity pills and get your war face out. Ground Control to Major Scratch, commencing countdown, thrusters on. Check the Geiger and may Franz's love be with you.

Ten, Nine, Eight, Seven, Six, Five, Four, Three, Two, One, Liftoff.

This is Ground Control to Major Scratch, you've really made the grade, and now the papers want to know whose shirts you wear. Now it's time to leave the bunker, if you dare.

"This is Major Scratch to Ground Control, I'm stepping through the door... and I'm feeling a most peculiar way... and the nation looks very different today. For here, I am sitting in a wasteland, far above normality. The capital Rauh is gone, and there's nothing I can do. Though I have a million different thoughts, I'm feeling very still... and I think my body knows which way to go. Tell my wife I love her very much, she knows..."

Ground Control to Major Scratch, your comm-link's dead, there's something wrong... Can you hear me, Major Scratch? Can you hear me, Major Scratch? Can you heard me, Major Scratch? Can you...

"Here am I silent, standing still in awe, far above normality. The capital Rauh is gone... and there's nothing I can do..."

[center][img]http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/3351/nuketime.png[/img][/center]

[quote name='Kingfloater' timestamp='1326251703' post='2897176']
What is your reasoning behind these attacks besides trying to make more nations delete themselves?Attacking a nation just because you can really gives you that much enjoyment? Smh really shows your character.
[/quote]
You're the last person to talk about attacking nations.

[url="http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=484322&Extended=1"]http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=484322&Extended=1[/url]

[quote name='Boogeyman657' timestamp='1326252878' post='2897196']
You're the last person to talk about attacking nations.

[url="http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=484322&Extended=1"]http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=484322&Extended=1[/url]
[/quote]

yes because defending nations and attacking for fun are the same thing get your facts straight or just stay silent -_-

There are ways to avoid being attacked. If you are dead set against joining an established alliance, go find one who will protect you and get a formal treaty. Otherwise, if you are unable to defend yourself, you will have to deal with random attacks. It is the nature of the beast.

EDIT: P.S. Being in an alliance who makes pointless responses like this thread is generally a good sign of imminent failure. A proper reaction would be to either give in, since their really isn't a thing you all can do about it, or try to find a protector who will take you on and tell Franz to $^#@ off.

Edited by USMC123

[quote name='Kingfloater' timestamp='1326253614' post='2897203']
yes because defending nations and attacking for fun are the same thing get your facts straight or just stay silent -_-
[/quote]
Ah, deleted your expired wars. How nice.