Please post if you are willing to bomb the Terran Alliance

EricCartman

The Hell? You wanted to raid, Eric. Why didn't you go somewhere that that's acceptable? TTE is a nice place where nations are secure from raids, but with that comes rules that you have violated. Our goal isn't to ZI you. No statement has ever been made expressing that we "want to ZI you" ever. We wanted you to uphold the rules and Charter, something that you saw unfair. That is your opinion and you are entitled to it. But please, do not accuse us of being misleading and targeting our government. You can leave the alliance OR the game.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Anatolian' timestamp='1326151594' post='2896520']
The Hell? You wanted to raid, Eric. Why didn't you go somewhere that that's acceptable? TTE is a nice place where nations are secure from raids, but with that comes rules that you have violated. Our goal isn't to ZI you. No statement has ever been made expressing that we "want to ZI you" ever. We wanted you to uphold the rules and Charter, something that you saw unfair. That is your opinion and you are entitled to it. But please, do not accuse us of being misleading and targeting our government. You can leave the alliance OR the game.
[/quote]

Yet with the current path the TTE has taken, its very clear that your goal is to ZI him. Actions speak my friend. May I suggest that we put all this behind us? A peace offer to Eric would be a nice start.

[quote name='Anatolian' timestamp='1326151594' post='2896520']
You can [b]leave the alliance[/b] OR [u][s]the game.[/s][/u]
[/quote]
Anatolian.. That's uncalled for. Yes Eric, leave the alliance.. If your not happy, do so, but don't leave the game. The point is, you screwed up.. Big whoop. Now what is your next move? Don't leave CN because someone said so, this is a fun game. Some people take it so serious, its quite hilarious.

Don't leave over something stupid.

Really unnecessary Anatolian <_<

[quote name='Holy Empire of Halin' timestamp='1326152340' post='2896528']
Yet with the current path the TTE has taken, its very clear that your goal is to ZI him. Actions speak my friend. May I suggest that we put all this behind us? A peace offer to Eric would be a nice start.
[/quote]
Agreed.

[quote name='Holy Empire of Halin' timestamp='1326152340' post='2896528']
[/quote]
Ok I admit that we are ZIing them, I did not know this and I apologize.

[quote name='LordDarknessOfLight' timestamp='1326152741' post='2896534']
Anatolian.. That's uncalled for. Yes Eric, leave the alliance.. If your not happy, do so, but don't leave the game. The point is, you screwed up.. Big whoop. Now what is your next move? Don't leave CN because someone said so, this is a fun game. Some people take it so serious, its quite hilarious.

Don't leave over something stupid.

Really unnecessary Anatolian <_<
[/quote]

I was suggesting two options. I never said "leave the game". I'm saying that he could leave and go somewhere else or leave the game if he was unhappy with it, like I believed he expressed.

TO sum up: He needs to learn that the game is taken seriously. If he didn't know that, that's too bad. He had guides and plenty of experienced players to go to.

[quote name='Indian Bob' timestamp='1326150308' post='2896503']
Says the guy at zero infra and zero tech who it appears just sent out his last $300k to another member of your broken alliance?
[/quote]

Oops...that $300k was supposed to go to one of my opponents, for sexual services.

[quote name='Anatolian' timestamp='1326153943' post='2896548']
P.S. Most of these are views of myself alone and may not be expressed by the Alliance.
[/quote]
You are technically a representative from the Terrain Empire.. Remember, you are not just representing yourself, but also your alliance everytime you post in the OWF.

Edited by LordDarknessOfLight

[quote name='Presidant Joe' timestamp='1326150373' post='2896507']
You do realize that no one will help you right? espically if you don't want to pay. You messed up and know you have to suffer the consciences of your actions
[/quote]

[quote name='Sniper Joe' timestamp='1326150550' post='2896509']
I support this endeavor
[/quote]

[quote name='Holy Empire of Halin' timestamp='1326151067' post='2896512']
If he wants our services he has to pay up, the days giving things out for free are over. Eric, you have to offer us something
[/quote]

[quote name='steodonn' timestamp='1326153880' post='2896546']
The Terran Empire driving people out of the game. Surely they are the new hegemony
[/quote]

[quote name='Anatolian' timestamp='1326153943' post='2896548']
P.S. Most of these are views of myself alone and may not be expressed by the Alliance.
[/quote]

DH is looking for a CB and Anatolian only just realized it. :lol1:

Where's my popcorn? Oh! there it's :popcorn:

[quote name='Endurance' timestamp='1326154873' post='2896561']
DH is looking for a CB and Anatolian only just realized it. :lol1:

Where's my popcorn? Oh! there it's :popcorn:
[/quote]

Only two of those you quoted are in DH alliances. And none of them are gov't.

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1326155086' post='2896565']
Only two of those you quoted are in DH alliances. And none of them are gov't.
[/quote]

My bad, let's see where this will lead. :smug:

[quote name='Holy Empire of Halin' timestamp='1326155435' post='2896569']
You have a bigger and wilder imagination then the OP.
[/quote]

All you need is a dollar and a dream. :lol1:

edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itLxVsu9q2M
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp1vmSY4BbA&feature=related

Edited by Endurance

[quote name='Garion' timestamp='1326159297' post='2896614']
It's the season or what?

Jermani, this guy, the two rogues declaring on FEAR...
[/quote]

Yes, it's the season of Jersey Shore Syndrome! Everyone is catching it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4MBegh89wM

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1326150229' post='2896500']
For anyone caring,

Legacy - Terran Empire Protection Pact
PIAT with NEAT
LoA with Order of the Black Rose
ODP with TSA
ODP with CCC
[/quote]

None of that really makes me care, tbh.

50 tech every 10 days and 2 bags of cheesy poofs would get my attention to make this happen.

Just sayin'

Edited by janax

[quote name='LAAT501legion' timestamp='1326209541' post='2896883']
Merry the evil liar that mislead you is currently a member of the government of my alliance.Send 50 tech to my nation and I will coup him, that way he will pay for the horrible things he has done to you.
[/quote]

I do not have any tech. I can pay out up to $1,000 dollars in advance and more money later. I will pay retroactivley though $100,000 over time to get them off my propertay.

Edited by EricCartman

I have decided to halt any and all campaigns against the Terran Empire to get into a different empire that does not allow war with aligned nations. I will not apologize to the jerks who bombed me however.

I forgot to collect for 22 days recently. Make sure this idiot cartman is flooded with aid from the terran alliance. 3kk and 50 tech for a week or so, otherwise Im going to come out of peace mode park my ass on the AA and turtle it until I piss away my billions and you eat nukes.

This will give me a good reason to remember to collect.

Dont $%&@ it up, I need a decent reason to delete.

So 5 packages of 3kk and 50 tech to cartman. Cartman make sure you send my nation a message so I remember to check your aid screens. If you wiggle out of this cartman with some half assed B.S. I will rogue/turtle any alliance who accepts you.

you dig?