Nominee's for 2011 Awards

Unknown Smurf

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, the fact that you had to purposefully design the poll to not let MK members all rush in and vote for MK should guarantee them the most active alliance spot. Also, I'm not voting. Although, would one feasibly be able to just enter names over and over using a proxy and vote as many times as they want?

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1326003973' post='2895507']
Honestly, the fact that you had to purposefully design the poll to not let MK members all rush in and vote for MK should guarantee them the most active alliance spot. Also, I'm not voting. Although, would one feasibly be able to just enter names over and over using a proxy and vote as many times as they want?
[/quote]
Yes, exactly. You don't even need a proxy, Google Docs doesn't show your IP to the doc owner. Doing the polls away from this forum is lunacy.

Edited by Sandwich Controversy

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1326006075' post='2895533']
Yes, exactly. You don't even need a proxy, Google Docs doesn't show your IP to the doc owner. Doing the polls away from this forum is lunacy.
[/quote]
[size="6"][b]Want to quote this to highlight this point. Google docs does not how isp hence you may vote multiple times with different nation names. This poll is deigned to fail and these awards are invalid. Someone get on creating a real award poll. Thanks[/b][/size]

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1326014030' post='2895605']
Why dont we have a "nicest player" category?
[/quote]

We do, and that fact surprised me.

As for the most active alliance part, count this post for the Basketball Ninjas. The Sandwich Confederation (myself being the exception),although active internally now and then, generally stays away from posting on the OWF unless we have to make an announcement.

Edited by White Chocolate