Nominee's for 2011 Awards

Unknown Smurf

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The nominations are terrible and these awards have been a fiasco since they started.

Its a shame that somebody more competent couldn't have done them...

Also, I'd like to say that I'll be very disappointed if Umbrella wins military of the year, nothing against Umbrella, but its hard to say that they actually did much fighting in 2011.

[quote name='Rontastic' timestamp='1325923135' post='2894648']
Wait, wait, wait...

[b]Best Military[/b] - Fark

... what? Really? What kind of mongoloid comes up with this list? Do they not check stuff like, say, I don't know... alliance charts? Allow me to show you.

[img]http://www.thepitforums.com/farkhistory.jpg[/img]

Is that REALLY an alliance that should be celebrated for its military?

This list is all kinds of stupid. All kinds.
[/quote]
Considering how many alliances are attacking them, most alliances would be having their NS drop a lot faster than Fark. I've fought Fark before in the BiPolar War and their military capabilities are pretty good from what I remember.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1325922166' post='2894635']
[b]Whichever alliance has the largest number of members post their alliance name in this thread in the next 24 hours will win most active alliance![/b]
[/quote]

Lol. Put 1 down for us then :P

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1325932590' post='2894706']
MK not nominated for: Best Rookie Alliance, Most Active Alliance, Most Honorable Alliance, Best Alliance Growth, Best War Flag, Alliance Most Likely to Succeed in 2012, Most Controversial Alliance

= Joke competition.
[quote name='potato' timestamp='1325937987' post='2894719']
We probably were but OP came up with a $%&@ed up reason to ditch us because we rig the polls or something.
[/quote]
[/quote]

You aren't a rookie alliance.

There were no nominations for most active (well there were and you made it but I decided to do it a different way)
You only got 2 for best alliance growth (minus about 3 of your members who put MK for everything, I stated clearly in the nominations thread that people that posted the same thing for everything and put alliances for player categories (or vice versa) would have their ballots removed.

You should be there for best war flag according to nominations, but you don't have a war flag as far as I can tell. I asked multiple times on IRC for it and asked Ardus for it, he said to use the "Muppet Kingdom flag" but noone knows what it is, if you get that to me then you will be added to best war flag.

You only got 1 for best alliance growth.

You only got 2 for most likely to succeed.

And you are on most controversial but it looks like that part got cut off (only 3 alliances were listed). I edited it accordingly so it now lists TOP, NpO, NG, VE, FOK and MK. The latter 3 were added.

Edited by Unknown Smurf

[quote name='Fort Pitt' timestamp='1325959581' post='2894892']
Just for clarification. The "CSN-DT reps" nominated for Controversy and Worst Diplomatic Move are referring to the CSN-LoSS front of the PB-NpO war, correct?
[/quote]

Correct. CSN extracting the 30k tech reps.