Nominee's for 2011 Awards

Unknown Smurf

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote]Player Most Likely to Achieve Greatness in 2012 - Cheyenne, Teh 1337 guy, OsRavan, SirWilliam, Unknown Smurf, Yevgeni[/quote]

aw, I remember trying to start an alliance with Cheyenne a few years back. Glad to see he's still making moves ^_^

also +1 for Non Grata

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1325926791' post='2894687']
Hm. I guess I shouldn't be surprised the community came out with such a poor list of nominations... or maybe it just seems like these are poor nominations cuz this last year sucked. Whatever.

/me shrugs
[/quote]

Combination of both tbf. I mean, look at that meme list lmbo

Also, Deinos.

Edited by Melancholy Culkin

[b]MK[/b] not nominated for: Best Rookie Alliance, Most Active Alliance, Most Honorable Alliance, Best Alliance Growth, Best War Flag, Alliance Most Likely to Succeed in 2012, Most Controversial Alliance

= Joke competition.

Edited by Banksy

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1325932590' post='2894706']
MK not nominated for: Best Rookie Alliance, Most Active Alliance, Most Honorable Alliance, Best Alliance Growth, Best War Flag, Alliance Most Likely to Succeed in 2012, Most Controversial Alliance

= Joke competition.
[/quote]

We probably were but OP came up with a $%&@ed up reason to ditch us because we rig the polls or something.

[quote name='LJ Scott' timestamp='1325937924' post='2894718']
No "Best Avatar" nomination this year? God damn you bunch of fine gentleman!
[/quote]

Well, I am the obvious choice for the winner. I mean, there is no ones avatar that looks as good as mine

[quote name='MikeTheFirst' timestamp='1325941339' post='2894732']
Non Grata surely must be the best Rookie of the Year. Name any other new alliance that fought in 2011 against UPN, SOS and Fark? :v:
[/quote]

Not only that, but we won/are winning all of those easily :awesome: