stoopman and Darusare Are Attacking Me Without Merit

EricCartman

[quote name='EricCartman' timestamp='1326059604' post='2895877']
Who said you have the power to be disrespectful to me.? I am reconizable with just one account and do not feel it would help me any if I made another.
[/quote]

Just wanted to make sure you know the rules, I welcome and respect everyone, the more the merrier. Good luck.

[quote name='Yuurei' timestamp='1326016174' post='2895618']
Let me save you some time....

Go ahead and go somewhere else... after your battles expire.

[color="#FF0000"][font="Arial Black"][size="5"][b]Yuurei.[/b][/size][/font][/color]
[color="#008080"]Chancellor Prime of Terran Empire[/color]
[/quote]

Do you really have to use that obnoxious sig?

OP, your nation size is literally less then the NS of a nuke, a tech deal could "Rebuild" whatever was lost. What we have here is another pointless issue to be discussed on the OWF.

[quote name='Yuurei' timestamp='1326016174' post='2895618']
Let me save you some time....

Go ahead and go somewhere else... after your battles expire.

[color="#FF0000"][font="Arial Black"][size="5"][b]Yuurei.[/b][/size][/font][/color]
[color="#008080"]Chancellor Prime of Terran Empire[/color]
[/quote]

On second thought EricCartman I don't need any sort of incentive to nuke these guys anymore, I've got it all right here.

[quote name='michaelboy88' timestamp='1326009321' post='2895583']2) You waged war against another alliance's member while under our AA claiming useless and irrational reasons.[/quote]

Eric T. Cartman,
A little free advice. NEVER NEVER NEVER do the above. I don't care if your reasons are irrational or rational. You just don't declare war on a nation in your alliance - EVER :excl:

[quote name='EricCartman' timestamp='1326013354' post='2895601']2: You don't understand how much Mr. Broflovski is a personal enemy of mine and me and my whole state have publicly determined that it is necessary to eliminate him,[/quote]

Is this the nation you declared war on who was in the same AA? If so, it's no excuse.
-----------------------------------------------

I've seen a lot of excuses people make for things and I'm willing to accept generally that people may not understand all the unwritten rules of CN - but NOT attacking another alliance member should be an absolute given. Alliances are for mutual protection first. Everything else is secondary and if you can't count on someone in your AA NOT to attack you, that person needs to be pushed out - period.

You're in the wrong. As if that isn't enough, you look like an idiot to the rest of us making any sort of public deal out of this and (sorry, but someone has to say this because he isn't getting it) any support you're getting here is totally sarcastic and we're laughing at you.

Call this a hard lesson and move on.

Edited by White Chocolate

[quote name='EricCartman' timestamp='1326058549' post='2895871']
I will gladly but if I will ever get power in one of these alliances, I will declare war on you and all your inhabitents. My cease fire is not permanent but will be valid at first indefinite as long as I stay than least for two guranteed months starting when I move out.
[/quote]

Sounds Great..