Rate the War Ability

Micheal Malone

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1327635714' post='2907879']
Why not? Very few people are being anywhere near objective, so even if your opinion is completely back-assward it could potentially be multiple times more enlightening than some of the others floating around.
[/quote]

Not true, I think some people have been very objective. As well as being subjective. You can only assume that they base their knowledge on the summation of their experiences. For instance, in the entire war with FARK, I had only 1 round where my opponents did something other than turtle. And on half my targets I was the only one on them holding them from peace while others recovered then took back over... Would I say overall FARK performed well this war? I would not, would I be justified in my summary that FARKs war ability was somewhere between slim to nothing? Sure would. That's me being objective and subjective.

Besides, the entire reason I created the thread was so people could do just what they've done. Share their views and discuss. And while we all don't agree, I think the thread has been a rousing success in debate over the ability of alliances. Perhaps the Top 40 was too selective, but it had to start somewhere.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic