Another FAIL Declaration

XRCatD

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1326222379' post='2896944']
Look. Look at this. Rogues on GOONS. [i]Billions shocked[/i].

You stay edgy 15-minutes-of-fame crew.
[/quote]
We are the [s]kings[/s] queens of getting rogues to write up documents and recruit people to their AA and make announcements to pretend they aren't rogues when they attack us. It's kind of a skill.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aeris-_-L5.jpg[/img]

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1326264225' post='2897293']
I was like the absolute original rogue on GOONS, find something original.
[/quote]
Going rogue on GOONS will never get old, the more I see this thread the more amusing it gets.

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1325959201' post='2894889']
By declaring on GOONS, he's basically self-sharked.
[/quote]
I have yet to see a single war declared on him by GOONS, seems GOONS allies are the only ones to counter him so far. Being sharked I would assume means GOONS declaring war on someone for something rather than GOONS allies coming to their rescue as they get sharked.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1326297052' post='2897412']
I have yet to see a single war declared on him by GOONS, seems GOONS allies are the only ones to counter him so far. Being sharked I would assume means GOONS declaring war on someone for something rather than GOONS allies coming to their rescue as they get sharked.
[/quote]
By the time we had nations in range of him, the slots were already full. Surely you're intelligent enough to realize that the number of GOONs nations in range of his starting 121,000 NS is exactly the same number as the number he declared on?
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aeriswutL2.jpg[/img]

Edited by Beefspari

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1326333214' post='2897772']
By the time we had nations in range of him, the slots were already full. Surely you're intelligent enough to realize that the number of GOONs nations in range of his starting 121,000 NS is exactly the same number as the number he declared on?
[/quote]

Your logic has no place on the OWF. Please see yourself out :P

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1326333214' post='2897772']
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aeriswutL2.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
Sure its your lack of having a lot of top tier nations which caused you guys to need ally assistance to have anyone to counter him, but it doesn't change that without that help you wouldn't of been able to counter him properly and his attacks are having a damaging effect on GOONS by hurting what little top tier you have.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1326334741' post='2897787']
Sure its your lack of having a lot of top tier nations which caused you guys to need ally assistance to have anyone to counter him, but it doesn't change that without that help you wouldn't of been able to counter him properly and his attacks are having a damaging effect on GOONS by hurting what little top tier you have.
[/quote]

Umbrella will show you why GOONS doesn't need a top tier :P

[/quote]

The Doomhouse arrangement is hardly new - GOONS supplies tech and lower tier nations, MK and Umbrella cash and higher tier ones. You're shocked why?

[/quote]
Ugh, i feel sorry for your keyboard. I'm just going to skip past the whole 'Two 100k ns nations are two 100k nations and not four 100k nations' thing and just assure you that 'damage' isn't really applicable in this circumstance; Keeping Umar preoccupied isn't damaging, if anything it stops him getting bored and trying for a govt position or something.

[quote name='Vanilla Napalm' timestamp='1326341208' post='2897861']
Ugh, i feel sorry for your keyboard. I'm just going to skip past the whole 'Two 100k ns nations are two 100k nations and not four 100k nations' thing and just assure you that 'damage' isn't really applicable in this circumstance; Keeping Umar preoccupied isn't damaging, if anything it stops him getting bored and trying for a govt position or something.
[/quote]
Yeah, pretty much.

To the OP, ta for the entertainment dude, you should use some of that warchest for round two sometime in the near future :)