Another FAIL Declaration

XRCatD

[quote name='Vanilla Napalm' timestamp='1325915001' post='2894563']
Ugh. It really isn't too difficult to do your own thing when you're rogue. I'm sure we recognise RV though.
So whats the plan? Will you end up performing for us at the mercy board, or will you just end up deleting?
[/quote]
[color="#4000B0"]GOONS representatives can reach us at #FAIL or [url="http://z13.invisionfree.com/FAIL_Forums"]our forums[/url] if they wish to surrender or negotiate peace.[/color]

[quote name='r00tn00b' timestamp='1325915272' post='2894565']when you use a firstly there is usually a secondly shortly behind it not just an in addition. finish your first thought before starting a second one. Also, no one cares still. they just love goons enough to show their support for us no matter how silly the declaration.[/quote]
[ooc]Hmm usually "firstly" and "secondly" sounds dumb if they're used with each other, because there's no point implying there's a list if there's only two items.[/ooc]

Edited by XRCatD

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Colored text, solo AA, and making DoW threads and offering us a chance to surrender. Long story short, he's trying to be the next Methrage. I don't say this often, but Meth does it better.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aeris-_-L10.jpg[/img]

[quote name='r00tn00b' timestamp='1325915088' post='2894564']
/ooc Absolutely love the new avatar
[/quote]

Its great hey! Whitegoodman posted it on our forums as a Joke but I actually think its awesome so I'm keeping it til the end of the war at least now :awesome:

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1325903118' post='2894430']
oohhhhkaaayyyy then
[/quote]
Right there with ya.

So anyway, remember when ACDC was new in town, and we were pretty well stomped but still holding onto Tristesse and WarriorConcept in the senate, and ACDC comes over to the forum like "So, hey, we elected a Senator, you can try to do something about it but good luck. :smug: " That was a great thread.

Edited by Schattenmann

Your an idiot.

[size="1"]yes that was deliberate[/size]

You are not an alliance, you are a rogue and not a very amusing one at that, not being able to come up with your own rogue vehicle as you apparently aren't and having to resort to stealing someone else's as you have done.

[quote name='Commander shepard' timestamp='1325928947' post='2894693']
What's your Warchest?
[/quote]

This really is the only relevant question.

If it's not... a lot, this thread is 100% pointless. If it is a lot, this thread is only 99% pointless.

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1325943331' post='2894746']
You are not an alliance, you are a rogue and not a very amusing one at that, not being able to come up with your own rogue vehicle as you apparently aren't and having to resort to stealing someone else's as you have done.
[/quote]
[color="#4000B0"]The Dog Empire would appreciate it if you could give the new FAIL a chance, as it did not plan on making the DoW an event correlated with the coup. The two events were caused by independent reasonings and advice that both appeared on the Dog Emperor's desk on the same day.[/color]

[quote name='Timberland' timestamp='1325923930' post='2894662']
You mad ?
[/quote]
[color="#4000B0"]Traditionally it is embarrassing for an alliance to ask an ally to aid in dealing with what the alliance considers a rogue. However, FAIL welcomes this new participant in the war, and is willing to proportionally distribute its wrath in the ratio of enemy nations that FAIL is engaged against.[/color]

Edited by XRCatD

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1325916577' post='2894576']
Colored text, solo AA, and making DoW threads and offering us a chance to surrender. Long story short, he's trying to be the next Methrage. I don't say this often, but Meth does it better.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aeris-_-L10.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
I never did colored text, so I think he's trying to imitate RV more than myself. Although I agree I did it better, he could of at least come up with his own AA and ideas rather than use RV's.

Enjoy the war regardless.

Can't believe you are roguing over something that was done in April of 2007 by an entirely different alliance. I honestly dislike new GOONS myself yet even I find what you are doing incredibly stupid. Enjoy being ground to dirt by those who love to do just that. What ever you think you may be doing, know that you have just given them and their allies a gift, gg

[color="#4000B0"]We will be merciful, and demand no reps in our peace terms.[/color]

[quote][size="3"][color="#4000B0"]Individual Surrender Terms[/color][/size]

[color="#4000B0"]Individual nations wishing to surrender to the Federated Allied Independence League must agree to abide by the following terms:

1. Decommission all tanks, planes, nukes, and navy. If you have a Fallout Shelter System, decommission it. Otherwise, purchase it as your next wonder.
2. Change your Alliance Affliation to "Federated Allied Independence League".
3. Change your nation team to Black.
4. Place "FAIL PoW" in your nation bio. You may remove this after 14 days.
5. Register on [url="http://z13.invisionfree.com/FAIL_Forums/"]FAIL forums[/url] and make a post in the Membership Mask Application thread: http://z13.invisionfree.com/FAIL_Forums/index.php?showtopic=2
6. Post "I, (ruler name), agree to surrender to the forces of the Federated Allied Independence League. As of today I will become a member of FAIL and serve the Dog Emperor to the best of my ability." in the following topic: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=213
7. Peace out all your wars with FAIL.[/color][/quote]

[color="#4000B0"]These terms will last for 29 days, and FAIL nations have the right to attack and resume war with any nation that fails to comply.[/color]

Edited by XRCatD