The American Forum

Michael McBride

Ignacio would observe various delegates from California, The Empire, Canada, Kucklos and numerous other American powers in congregation. Soon after he would be approached by a Californian aide wishing to relay a request for an audience on the behalf of California. He would nod to the young aide and reply. "I would be delighted to have this audience with the esteem Mr. O'Malley simply tell him to come here at his convenience." Ignacio would set take a seat at a booth marked for New Spain and wait.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Shadow hawk' timestamp='1325988695' post='2895272']
Dominic has took notice of the Canadian. As close as they are, they could be a vital ally, that and the fact that we were both part of CAN. Dominic figured that he could go try to see what he could do. Tho, the others here, I wonder exactly what the universe has in store. I hope that all goes as well to ensure that we could have some formal lasting treaty between us two.

Dominic approach Wolfgang Rulfe, and begins to speak with him. " Hello sir. I'm President Dominic Johnson of Newfoundland. You look like your from the Canadian side of the Americas, I believe. May I inquire a name?"
[/quote]

Rulfe was mildly-pleased that the Newfoundland president was able to identify him as a Canadian, despite the fact that he was of German descent, having grew up in the strongly pro-German city of Kelowna.

He smiled at the President, and extended out a hand in friendly greetings. "Hello to you too! I am Wolfgang Rulfe, of the Diplomatic Corps of Canadian Ministry of Foreign Affairs." He spoke in a slightly-thick German accent as his goatee bristled a bit in the evening air inside the room. "It is honor to meet with you, given we have been allied for a long time. How have you been?"

This is had far exceded all expectation. Ron Wilmington had wasted no time voicing his convictions that struck a cord amongst the American nations. Many came to forge new bonds, others to further their own interests, all to partake in what may be the first day of a great new era for America. The offer to host the American Forum by Pravus had been an unexpected blessing. Now a nation with long standing & reputation on the world stage would effectively be endorsing the call for solidarity & this certainly decided the fate of this brave, young endevour.

President Wilmington greeted Secretary O'Malley, [i]"Thank you, but our work is far from over."[/i] flattered, the President offered O'Malley a handshake, [i]"It is an honor, Mr. Secretary. There are a great many issues that demand our attention & I am very interested to discuss them with you. Our nations of the east & west of the mainland certainly have a gap to bridge & ties to forge for the good of all America."[/i]

After a short conversation with the California Secretary of State, both men would continue on meeting & greeting the rest of the atendees. Of all the persons & delegations, the President was most immediatly interested in the party of Kuklosian representatives in their military attire. Wilmington did not recognize these men as anything resembling head-of-state, but as he saw the oportuniy he approached the Kuklos delegation.

[i]"Adjutor Erdstorm, hello."[/i] turning to the accompanying men, [i]"And hello. I am Ron Wilmington, President of the Continental Republic of America. I am very pleased to see that Kuklos is going to be participating in the American Forum. I wonder, what is it that you particularly seek to walk away with from here today Mr. Adjutor?"[/i]

Edited by Suiza

Foreign Representative Atalanta Lecuona, arriving late thanks to the late formation of Cuba in comparison to the invitations sent out to the [i]Forum[/i], walked in quietly and hurried quickly to a seat where she could place her overlarge bag. She was at the end of the most stressful time in her life and, as she expected, her laptop had failed her. She was being forced to use a weak tablet computer and a lot of paper backups, as well as carry around the dead machine in case it was stolen. Atalanta took the moment to quietly detail herself for a few seconds, to unruffle her feathers, and then look around the room.

She finally found her mark and quietly approached the delegate from New Spain at his booth. "Hello, I don't really mean to interrupt, but with a lack of official formal relations between our country, sorry, countries!, the Generalissimo believed it would be best for Cuba to formally request an audience between ourselves and New Spain, at your convenience." She paused for a brief moment as she checked a message on her phone, then frowned. "I'll be at the Cuban booth to receive an answer!"

She moved swiftly back to her seat at the Cuban booth and sat down with a sigh of relief.

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1326099164' post='2896233']
The Lord President and the Lady Chancellor grew impatient for the begining of the forum as other things need the attention of the two Gallifreyan leaders.

OOC:when is this starting.
[/quote]

OOC: Slow your roll, the forums don't run on your schedule.

[quote name='Altarian Republic' timestamp='1326123095' post='2896300']
OOC: Sorry for posting OOC but is it too late to get in on this?
[/quote]

OOC: Not at all, feel free just to say your person is there and that you haven't missed anything.

[quote name='Suiza' timestamp='1326084152' post='2896139']
This is had far exceded all expectation. Ron Wilmington had wasted no time voicing his convictions that struck a cord amongst the American nations. Many came to forge new bonds, others to further their own interests, all to partake in what may be the first day of a great new era for America. The offer to host the American Forum by Pravus had been an unexpected blessing. Now a nation with long standing & reputation on the world stage would effectively be endorsing the call for solidarity & this certainly decided the fate of this brave, young endevour.

President Wilmington greeted Secretary O'Malley, [i]"Thank you, but our work is far from over."[/i] flattered, the President offered O'Malley a handshake, [i]"It is an honor, Mr. Secretary. There are a great many issues that demand our attention & I am very interested to discuss them with you. Our nations of the east & west of the mainland certainly have a gap to bridge & ties to forge for the good of all America."[/i]

After a short conversation with the California Secretary of State, both men would continue on meeting & greeting the rest of the atendees. Of all the persons & delegations, the President was most immediatly interested in the party of Kuklosian representatives in their military attire. Wilmington did not recognize these men as anything resembling head-of-state, but as he saw the oportuniy he approached the Kuklos delegation.

[i]"Adjutor Erdstorm, hello."[/i] turning to the accompanying men, [i]"And hello. I am Ron Wilmington, President of the Continental Republic of America. I am very pleased to see that Kuklos is going to be participating in the American Forum. I wonder, what is it that you particularly seek to walk away with from here today Mr. Adjutor?"[/i]
[/quote]

O'Malley nodded, "Indeed President, indeed, there is still much to be done. We'll keep in touch after this forum is over."

At the conclusion of Wilmington discussion, the aide came back to report on the meeting with New Spain. The young aide gave a thumbs up to O'Malley to initially say the conversation was productive.

"Mister de Soto has agreed to meet with you Secretary." whispered the aide.

"Excellent work, I'll meet with him right before this meeting starts," replied the O'Malley.

Kevin O'Malley walked briskly towards Ignacio de Soto to greet him, O'Malley wanted to make a decent first impression with New Spain to keep whatever relations that may develop between the two countries to be a productive one.

"Greetings, Mister de Soto. May I make the pleasure of introducing myself, I am Secretary of State Kevin O'Malley of California. It is a pleasure to meet our southern neighbor here at the forum. As my aide has told you, I wish to discuss Southwestern California and progression of formal relations between our two nations. While I don't expect much on the former, I hope to see that change as we prove that we can handle it. I must state that California at it's core is remnants of some core values of the defunct Tahoe Republic, although nowhere near as fascists historically speaking. We have a very strong Catholic base that has transferred over from the old Republic and seeing New Spain as equally a Catholic nation, we share some similarities. California seeks to reunited the southern portion of California back under it's sovereignty at some point peacefully as it once was many years ago. We know your nation has provided services and security to that region after the Imperium fell, but we hope to fine a solution to our desire.

As I said, this will probably not be solved today, but since that may be the case, California will also hope to further develop California-New Spain ties through economic means and non-aggression." O'Malley stated.

[quote name='JEDCJT' timestamp='1326079485' post='2896105']
Rulfe was mildly-pleased that the Newfoundland president was able to identify him as a Canadian, despite the fact that he was of German descent, having grew up in the strongly pro-German city of Kelowna.

He smiled at the President, and extended out a hand in friendly greetings. "Hello to you too! I am Wolfgang Rulfe, of the Diplomatic Corps of Canadian Ministry of Foreign Affairs." He spoke in a slightly-thick German accent as his goatee bristled a bit in the evening air inside the room. "It is honor to meet with you, given we have been allied for a long time. How have you been?"
[/quote]

Dominic smiled and replied in his, "Wolfgang Rulfe, interesting name there. I've been doing alright. Nice climate here, sorta (but not exactly) similar to where I live. How have you been recently?"

[quote name='Suiza' timestamp='1326084152' post='2896139']

[/quote]

Wilmington intercepted Erdstrom on his way to speak with the Californian delegate. Erdstrom was taken aback by the use of his title by an outsider - though thoroughly pleased. "The Pontiff felt it was very important that the Kuklos be represented here, regardless of personal feelings-- it is important for the Americas to stand together for the benefit of the whole continent," he responded. He liked the way that sounded - it was almost diplomatic, "we feel in the Confederation, though, that the first and most important step toward promoting this unity is economic cooperation, which is why I was chosen to represent the Kuklosian Magisterium of Monies and Merchants. I think after some discussions, I'll be able to describe my suggestions in some detail, but for the time being I think I can say safely that Kuklos is very interested in using its vast petroleum reserves as the basis for economic cooperation with several other American nations."

Secretary of State Matt Damon arrived to New York to see the towering buildings. It was like Houston on steroids. Upon arriving to the United Nations building, the Secretary would go the appropriate room and wait for proceedings to begin. It still wasn't exactly clear what this gathering of American nations was for, however Matt was willing to give it a chance.

OOC: Howdy. Just waiting for this to start. This has been up a while :blush:

[quote name='Sigurd Odinnson' timestamp='1326145376' post='2896446']
Wilmington intercepted Erdstrom on his way to speak with the Californian delegate. Erdstrom was taken aback by the use of his title by an outsider - though thoroughly pleased. "The Pontiff felt it was very important that the Kuklos be represented here, regardless of personal feelings-- it is important for the Americas to stand together for the benefit of the whole continent," he responded. He liked the way that sounded - it was almost diplomatic, "we feel in the Confederation, though, that the first and most important step toward promoting this unity is economic cooperation, which is why I was chosen to represent the Kuklosian Magisterium of Monies and Merchants. I think after some discussions, I'll be able to describe my suggestions in some detail, but for the time being I think I can say safely that Kuklos is very interested in using its vast petroleum reserves as the basis for economic cooperation with several other American nations."
[/quote]

[i]"Petrolium."[/i] Wilmington seemed to catch the word that most captured his attention & repeat it for no apperant reason. In reality, he was hoping to ensure the cooperation of the Kuklosians in facing down France, Athens & Tianxia on the issues of transgression into the American hemisphere & his mind searched for connection between their interests. [i]"Economics are certainly a backbone to cooperation & I have no doubts that economics will be at the head of these discussions for solidarity. There is an issue though with foreign interest into American oil. Is the Pontiff concerned at all with a..failure to launch, as they say, of an American Petrolium agreement with major foreign powers extending a very active presence into the Gulf of Mexico as well as Alaska? Both regions of the American hemisphere that are well known to be petrolieum-rich."[/i] The President scanned Erdstroms reaction & went on to say, [i]"If American Petroleum is going to be the rallying point in which we pursue to attain better unity, I believe a strong stance is to be taken on the issues posed by foreign powers."[/i] At that moment, Wilmington was reminded of a quote by von Clausewitz, 'Politics is merely an extension of economics.'

The Empress stood against the wall, fingers wrapped around the stem of a wine glass, and hides her growing impatience with the growing crowd of political peacocks arrayed about her. Spotting the New Spanish representative, she notes his presence and resolves to have Christian contact the Spaniards about getting control of Anchorage and the southern tip of Alaska.

[quote name='Suiza' timestamp='1326149052' post='2896476']
[i]"Petrolium."[/i] Wilmington seemed to catch the word that most captured his attention & repeat it for no apperant reason. In reality, he was hoping to ensure the cooperation of the Kuklosians in facing down France, Athens & Tianxia on the issues of transgression into the American hemisphere & his mind searched for connection between their interests. [i]"Economics are certainly a backbone to cooperation & I have no doubts that economics will be at the head of these discussions for solidarity. There is an issue though with foreign interest into American oil. Is the Pontiff concerned at all with a..failure to launch, as they say, of an American Petrolium agreement with major foreign powers extending a very active presence into the Gulf of Mexico as well as Alaska? Both regions of the American hemisphere that are well known to be petrolieum-rich."[/i] The President scanned Erdstroms reaction & went on to say, [i]"If American Petroleum is going to be the rallying point in which we pursue to attain better unity, I believe a strong stance is to be taken on the issues posed by foreign powers."[/i] At that moment, Wilmington was reminded of a quote by von Clausewitz, 'Politics is merely an extension of economics.'
[/quote]

"It is, I am sure, in our best interest to keep control over the petroleum market firmly dominated by the oil-rich nations in the Americas," Erdstrom thought it might be best to keep prospective relations between Tianxia and Kuklos out of the conversation, "if some of us stand together in this, we may inspire others to act likewise and form a community from a simple trade treaty. It is the stance of the Pontiff and several of the other Magisteria, however, that any agreement which would impede individual American nations from pursuing independent foreign policies would be detrimental, rather than helpful, to the Americas."

OOC: That's not Clausewitz, it's either Milton Friedman or another of the new economists during the 20th century. Clausewitz said "War is merely an extension of politics."

[quote name='PresidentDavid' timestamp='1326146592' post='2896453']
Secretary of State Matt Damon arrived to New York to see the towering buildings. It was like Houston on steroids. Upon arriving to the United Nations building, the Secretary would go the appropriate room and wait for proceedings to begin. It still wasn't exactly clear what this gathering of American nations was for, however Matt was willing to give it a chance.

OOC: Howdy. Just waiting for this to start. This has been up a while :blush:
[/quote]

OOC: FINALLY! I've been waiting for the Texans to show up.

IC: Looking past President Wilmington, Erdstrom noticed the Texan delegation entering the room, and directed Wilmington's attention in their direction "speaking of our economic interests, it looks like another potential treating party just entered the room. I will be very interested to see how they feel about the importance of economic conversations here." Erdstrom hoped to encourage President Wilmington to join him in intercepting the Texans.

[quote name='Sigurd Odinnson' timestamp='1326151982' post='2896524']
"It is, I am sure, in our best interest to keep control over the petroleum market firmly dominated by the oil-rich nations in the Americas," Erdstrom thought it might be best to keep prospective relations between Tianxia and Kuklos out of the conversation, "if some of us stand together in this, we may inspire others to act likewise and form a community from a simple trade treaty. It is the stance of the Pontiff and several of the other Magisteria, however, that any agreement which would impede individual American nations from pursuing independent foreign policies would be detrimental, rather than helpful, to the Americas."

OOC: That's not Clausewitz, it's either Milton Friedman or another of the new economists during the 20th century. Clausewitz said "War is merely an extension of politics."

IC: Looking past President Wilmington, Erdstrom noticed the Texan delegation entering the room, and directed Wilmington's attention in their direction "speaking of our economic interests, it looks like another potential treating party just entered the room. I will be very interested to see how they feel about the importance of economic conversations here." Erdstrom hoped to encourage President Wilmington to join him in intercepting the Texans.
[/quote]

OOC: Woops :blush:
iC:

[i]"Is it acceptable to the Pontiff that powers, whose interests are based overseas, hold- even colonize lands of America?"[/i] Wilmington continued as he and Erdstrom converged on the Texan delegate. [i]"America is experiencing something that seems to have been long waiting to see. I see it as- Hello, I am Ron Wilmington from the C.R.A. I am happy to make your acquaintance Mr. Secretary Damon."[/i] Shaking hands with the Texan Secretary of State, Wilmington continue to Erstrom, [i]"I see it as our duty to safeguard America & her interests, even.. no, especially if that means giving foreign occupants the boot."[/i] For whatever reason, the word 'boot' brought his attention back to the Texan & awaited his thoughts on the issues.

[quote name='Suiza' timestamp='1326153678' post='2896545']
iC:

[i]"Is it acceptable to the Pontiff that powers, whose interests are based overseas, hold- even colonize lands of America?"[/i] Wilmington continued as he and Erdstrom converged on the Texan delegate. [i]"America is experiencing something that seems to have been long waiting to see. I see it as- Hello, I am Ron Wilmington from the C.R.A. I am happy to make your acquaintance Mr. Secretary Damon."[/i] Shaking hands with the Texan Secretary of State, Wilmington continue to Erstrom, [i]"I see it as our duty to safeguard America & her interests, even.. no, especially if that means giving foreign occupants the boot."[/i] For whatever reason, the word 'boot' brought his attention back to the Texan & awaited his thoughts on the issues.
[/quote]

"It is, in the Pontiff's opinion, the responsibility of local American nations to resist invasion, however it is likewise each nation's right to expand as they see fit - while the threat to Kuklosian interests are undeniable should a foreign force invade the American continent, he holds that it would be better to [i]deter[/i] such behaviour rather than openly and publicly oppose it - since often this open and public opposition can often be perceived as an act of aggression and provoke rather than prevent such action." Erdstrom finished, turning to the Texan delegate, "I apologise we should have approached you mid-conversation, Secretary Damon; it is a pleasure to meet you, I am Henrik von Erdstrom, Adjutor of Monies and Merchants in the Confederation of Kuklos. I have high hopes that our two nations will be able to discuss the economic possibilities of this gathering, being as we are two nations with a history and lands rich in the drilling and trading of oil."

Edited by Sigurd Odinnson

Mara waves to the Texan delegation, knowing them all by capacity, if not all by name.

[i]Finally, some people I know here.[/i]

She chuckles quietly to herself, and steps away from the wall, dress swirling about her ankles, glad to be rid of her greatcoat, as she makes her way over to the Texans.

Edited by Mara Lithaen

David Bronston exited the car and looked up at the UN Building. He'd been to New York many times before, sometimes on business, sometimes on vacation. Mostly business, it seemed, and this was no exception. He didn't exactly want to be the one attending this summit. While honored he felt that he should still be back home trying to get everything ready for the upcoming elections. That he'd probably win anyway. Leadership wasn't supposed to be easy. Originally the plan was to take one car and three bodyguards to the forum but it broke down along the way. The radiator seemed to have burst and his security staff was going crazy over it. So they waited for an half an hour until a helicopter came to pick them up. They then flew in to LaGuardia after receiving clearance and after it landed a rented official looking car was waiting for him. Hopefully the return trip would be easier, he'd probably just take a commercial flight home.

After clearing themselves with the forum guards, Bronston entered the main conference room while his escort moved off to the side room. It was fairly impressive both the room and the number of nations represented in one room. With that Bronston moved in to mingle with the crowd. Hopefully this would be more pleasant than most of the political functions he had to deal with in his 10 years of being a governor.

[quote name='Sigurd Odinnson' timestamp='1326151982' post='2896524']

[/quote]

[quote name='Suiza' timestamp='1326153678' post='2896545']
iC:

[/quote]

[quote name='Sigurd Odinnson' timestamp='1326157018' post='2896587']
"It is, in the Pontiff's opinion, the responsibility of local American nations to resist invasion, however it is likewise each nation's right to expand as they see fit - while the threat to Kuklosian interests are undeniable should a foreign force invade the American continent, he holds that it would be better to [i]deter[/i] such behaviour rather than openly and publicly oppose it - since often this open and public opposition can often be perceived as an act of aggression and provoke rather than prevent such action." Erdstrom finished, turning to the Texan delegate, "I apologise we should have approached you mid-conversation, Secretary Damon; it is a pleasure to meet you, I am Henrik von Erdstrom, Adjutor of Monies and Merchants in the Confederation of Kuklos. I have high hopes that our two nations will be able to discuss the economic possibilities of this gathering, being as we are two nations with a history and lands rich in the drilling and trading of oil."
[/quote]

[quote name='Mara Lithaen' timestamp='1326157434' post='2896594']
Mara waves to the Texan delegation, knowing them all by capacity, if not all by name.

[i]Finally, some people I know here.[/i]

She chuckles quietly to herself, and steps away from the wall, dress swirling about her ankles, glad to be rid of her greatcoat, as she makes her way over to the Texans.
[/quote]

[quote name='Fizzydog' timestamp='1326165467' post='2896664']
After a dreadful and awkward exchange with Pravus officials, Harold Cheve scurried away. He was not the best at casual conversation.

By some coincidence Harold Cheve unknowingly made the decision to approach the Texas delegates at the exact same time as Mara.
[/quote]

[img]http://www.crwflags.com/art/states/tx_pin.jpg[/img]

Matt stood his ground and nervously adjusted his Texas flag pin upon his suit as a hoard of people began approaching. One of the Texas Rangers leaned towards him and whispered, "Seems we're popular among our fellow Americans." He was happy that so many people wanted to see him. As the men approached the two Texas Rangers blinded into the crowd but kept a close eye on Matt. He first shook hands with President Wilmington who didn't seem to interested in him although the president did give a very friendly introduction, "Afternoon Mista' President" Matt said with a strangely Boston accent, "I'm the Secretary of State of Texas. Nice to meet you."
He then turned to Henrik and gave him a firm, southern handshake, "Howdy sir. It's an honor. I would say it's a nice little convention we have going on here, isn't it?"

Matt could since that Mara needed someone to talk to so he took a step back so she could join the small group of people around him, "Howdy ma'am. It's a pleasure to see you here!" Matt gave her a friendly/professional/southern side-hug. The young Secretary of State had a crush - sue him. "I hope the journey from Alaska wasn't a rough one?"

When Herold Cheve came towards Matt the same time as Mara did, he swiftly offered his hand to shake, "Afternoon sir. Matt Damon, Secretary of State from the great Republic of Texas." Matt was hd pappy to see the large number of people at the convention and would probably make his way over to say hello to the Pravus Ingruo representatives there.

Potentate Harland walked out, smiling, and tapped the microphone. "Ladies and gentlemen, esteemed delegates, if you could please take your seats, we can gets started." Jacob would wait for the bustle to die down and a nod from Vizier Church before continuing. "Let me just say that this is a great honor for me and my nation to have all of you here. The fact that this many nations can exist on one continent and come together in such a way is a truly magnificent accomplishment. And while not all of our nations may agree with each other, or see eye to eye, or be friendly with one another, we can all at least be amicable. I hope that spirit continues throughout the forum today, no matter what happens. We have all been through a lot recently, and this nation has seen it all. When Pravus Ingruo was founded, there was a United States of America. There was a Viniland. There was a Republic of Tahoe. There was a Republic of War. There was a Holy American Empire. Since then all those nations have fallen by the wayside. Every last one, be it through anarchy, war, or civil tensions from within. But this nation, this nation has remained. Our borders have changed, our leaders have changed, but this nation has endured. And it is my hope that generations from now, many of our descendents will be able to get together and meet together, because our nations will have continued to endure. As Americans. The floor is now open. Thank you." With a slight incline of his head, the Potentate walked out of the room. Church and Solomon would handle things from here.

Atalanta saw this as her moment to finally thrust Cuba into the spotlight and raised her hand or did whatever action was necessary for her to take the floor.

"Hello! Ladies and gentlemen of America, as you may recall recently the nation of Cuba was granted independence and has formed a nation over the traditional Cuban isles. With the formation of the new Cuban state at the same time as this Forum, I've found it worrying that people are considering action against nations like France and Athens, who I would like to note are a skip, hop, and a cruise missile away from being able to absolutely destroy our nation. Even something like political or economic sanctions could backfire enormously on our part, as we are practically dead in the water until our nation is fully formed and operational.

"So it is my pleasure to say to each and every one of you that if you are thinking about an action against Athens or France and it is something more than a political condemnation or raising of taxes on their goods or whatever, come to us and talk. Cuba has no military, economy, or political clout of any kind to help in whatever plan may arise against our neighbors, but we are at a strategic geopolitical point in the region. If anyone is thinking of doing anything drastic, please give us a heads up - that was if something goes wrong, you might at least have a safe Cuban harbor.

"On that note, I'd like to announce that Cuba is willing to lease land space along our coasts and coastal interior to government entities who wish to have some sort of extracontinental base or civilian center. Such bases or centers would be given to all who ask for them, and would be a chance both for our country to establish a rapport with yours, but also for greater international unity between nations in these areas and would help shape the Cuban economy in a way that would be measurable to every citizen who is looking forward to this new day in American unity.

"In addition, Cuba would like to take the moment in the American Forum to announce that citizenship in Cuba is open - we will allow any Cuban citizen to become either a double or triple or what have you number-citizen, as long as they have the permission of the second or third or what have you number-government. And any continental citizen who wishes to become a Cuban citizen may do so with relative easy, as long as their host government permits it. Finally, Cuba wishes to thank every nation here for being supportive of Cuban independence and we will be watching the results of this Forum very closely. Thank you!"

She straightened her suit and let out the tiniest sigh of relief.

Harold Cheve politely clapped when the Cuban was finished speaking. He only half listened; a lot was on his mind today that he needed to address. With Cuba's diplomat off the floor, he stood up and walked to where he was in view of everyone.

"Hello. My name, as you probably know, is President Harold Cheve. I am the head of state and delegate from the East American Union.

Lets cut past the chatter and formalities. There is no way to sugar coat this: America is being colonized. Whether it is Athens land in the Atlantic or Horde territory in Alaska, it makes no difference. Every tiny bit of America is for one people: Americans.

To stop this dilemma, we must open our eyes and unite. We must create a unified America, willing to defend each other from any outside invader, willing to trade and converse freely, equally and quickly. Both North and South America must come together to repeal the foreign imperialists from our country.

Together, and only together, can we save America. Let us be on terms with one another and protect and serve through peace and diplomacy. Let us form one voice that shouts NO to the foreigners! Give them an ultimatum DEMANDING them to leave!

We will not stand and allow Europeans and Asians to invade our continent. Rise up and force them off! God bless!"