GOONs

[center][img]http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/1917/goons.png[/img][/center]

The Fourth Goonland Security Council has recently convened, and in its wake the following administration stands (relevant commentary has been added where applicable):

Pilot: Sardonic
Co-Pilot: JT Jag
Secretariat: KingShibby
--Adjudicator: Dr Beefstupid
Strategos: Tristesse [i][Appointed at the outset of war to lead the hounds into hell.][/i]
--Newbie Wranglers: Paladine_PSoT, Emperor Marx
Pecuniator: NikolaP
--Dongmaster: CRIP EATIN BREAD
--Nation Managers: Lex Quintus, Conifist
Council: SirWilliam, [color="#003399"]DarkSol[/color], [color="#e100a5"]Slide[/color], r00tn00b [i][You can blame a collective lapse of judgement for my appointment here, and the gays for the font color requests.][/i]

[i][There have been several personnel changes the last couple months that have gone unannounced - you can blame Slide for that.][/i]

That's all for now (no need to get any more verbose about government changes). Keep an eye out for our sanctioning.

I don't think we ever actually got around to announcing it, but Pecuniator is our new high government-level economic minister type position that we've had for a month or two but never got around to talking about.

[quote name='JT Jag' timestamp='1325738857' post='2893059']
I don't think we ever actually got around to announcing it, but Pecuniator is our new high government-level economic minister type position that we've had for a month or two but never got around to talking about.
[/quote]

You have an awesome guy at the helm too. :awesome:

Congratulations to your new Government.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1325740934' post='2893090']
Needs more of that Timberland guy to be honest.
[/quote]

I dont know if he is any good in gov but I'd say he is their best fighter in the AA... and I'd know I've been through most of them so far :awesome:

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1325736566' post='2893024']
No Sexretariat?
[/quote]
It was determined that since all of our foreign affairs can be handled by a single person whose fulltime job is to extort reps from weaker alliances, we only need one.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aerishehL2.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1325744722' post='2893163']
It was determined that since all of our foreign affairs can be handled by a single person whose fulltime job is to extort reps from weaker alliances, we only need one.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aerishehL2.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
now thats efficient :awesome: