The Death of a leader the voting in of a new leader.

Isaac MatthewII

[center][IMG]http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af349/Isaac-Johnson/funeral.jpg[/IMG][/center]

A sad report today our great founder and president passed away in bed from a heart attack from what the doctors say was to much stress from preforming all of the governments international actions by himself. The doctor will be missed by his people. A mass funeral is being held in the port city of Prydonnious and the caravan will drive all the way to the capital city to represent his path to founding Gallifrey. All diplomats and citizens are welcomed to the funeral and voting will take place shortly. Until voting takes place the Lord Chancellor will take the office. Most of Gallifrey loved its leader and his diplomatic tenancies the ones that didnt appreciated that he was a good leader and he will be missed. His last action was an economic agreement with Canada "Theres usually no reason for war, if you look at most wars in this world 90% of them could have been solved diplomatically" -Theta Sigma.

King Simon would like to extend condolences (OOC: Sorry if I spelled that wrong) to the Democratic Republic of Gallifrey, and Theta Sigma will be sorely missed. The diplomat stationed in Gallifrey will be representing my kingdom at the funeral.