A FAN ANNOUNCEMENT

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1325709876' post='2892560']
What I personally don't get is why you made this thread, considering you do not announce your treaties or relationships-with-benefits. Why make it, too, when asked questions or faced with remarks, you simply respond with cryptic statements about how people do not know of your dealings with this or that alliance? [/quote]

Because what may or may not have happened between FAN and NoR is none of your business.

[quote]This serves absolutely no purpose. [/quote]

If it serves no purpose, why are you wasting your time here? Go away. Please.

[quote]As for NoR's involvement in this war, they were already engaged on another side when you pulled your preemptive strike. Is it becoming the trend to expect alliances to become jokes by engaging on both sides of a war, or what? [/quote]

That calls for subjectivity on my part so given the amount of laughs many in CN have had, it quite possibly could be an excellent joke.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WAH! my friend attacked my other friend who attacked someone for !@#$% and giggles! We dont like you anymore! And we will cry it out in public!

Sure am glad FAN does things differently than anyone else in CN. Nobody else has ever done this before. Trendsetters!

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1325710012' post='2892564']
I was just bringing up cases in which NoR had appeared to leave their opponents in the cold. So, I wasn't very surprised to here another of their allies less than happy with their policies.
[/quote]

Allies? FAN is allied to nobody.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1325712217' post='2892597']
Yeah Omni, listen to MK when they tell you what not to post!
[/quote]

To be fair, I felt the same way as Leet while reading this.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1325695029' post='2892345']
Except they left DT and NV still in war getting pummeled. FAN believes they done it to them now too. Also, they now seem to be doing the same thing with ASG and LoSS, out of fear of FOK. I don't personally know anyone in NoR, but I have a negative opinion of their alliance.
[/quote]
Omni NoR never left DT or NV in war to get pummeled. They were there ready to help when we gave them the green light. So check your facts before you go sprouting off that they left anyone.

Edited by Myworld

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1325712217' post='2892597']
Yeah Omni, listen to MK when they tell you what not to post!
[/quote]
Yeah Omni, listen to scy and not members of your own alliance and one of your allies!

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1325713394' post='2892618']
PS, I never told him to do anything, nice try reading though.
[/quote]
Yes, there was nothing implied there at all. Don't even try.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

It's not 2008 any more and FAN doesn't have the sympathy of the entire planet these days.

In your alliance history you've acted like dicks (Mpol himself said it) got rolled, hid in PM for months on end, finally got bailed out when a lot of people stuck their necks out for you, then started acting like dicks again. Which isn't as easy to do when you have so few friends and then buddy up with the alliance that just threatened one of the few you had.

At least this time you seem to see the fun in not staying in PM, well except for your current top tier. Sadly after my current war with VBR expires I will be unable to engage any FAN nations.

I love how the title of this thread is in all caps, as if being yelled. Not sure why FAN expected things to go down any way different than they have, seems like they are pretty out of touch. All I could think about when reading this announcement was this:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/U7pJ1.jpg[/IMG]

[quote name='Captain Flinders' timestamp='1325700733' post='2892413']
You'll find NPO hate is far and few between in NoR. There are maybe a handful of members who have been here long enough to have beef with the NPO. The NPO never comes up in conversation so yes, NoR went to war against the NPO largely for FAN.

Which makes this announcement pretty crappy as I still do like FAN's style. The no nonsense stick to your guns approach always did appeal to me. But if you're throwing your lot in with FARK, an alliance that openly threatened us not too long ago, then maybe we're just not seeing eye to eye anymore.
[/quote]

Wait, does that mean that the only reason NoR would join in one pre-empt but not the other is because you hate FARK?

meh, silly Jack. You opened the door when you posted, you know how it goes around here. Kinda sucks when the world doesn't just accept everything you say and the capital you had is used and devalued :)

Don't worry Uncle Jack, Brehon still likes ya :)

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1325714570' post='2892637']
It's not 2008 any more and FAN doesn't have the sympathy of the entire planet these days.

In your alliance history you've acted like dicks (Mpol himself said it) got rolled, hid in PM for months on end, finally got bailed out when a lot of people stuck their necks out for you, then started acting like dicks again. Which isn't as easy to do when you have so few friends and then buddy up with the alliance that just threatened one of the few you had.

At least this time you seem to see the fun in not staying in PM, well except for your current top tier. Sadly after my current war with VBR expires I will be unable to engage any FAN nations.
[/quote]

That sir is a total crock. You can unload infra, tech and land and have at as many of us as your slots allow. We are playing a game. Try pretending its a game maybe you'll have some fun. :lol1:

Edited by Princess Doomee