Looking for Long-term Tech Sellers

Atmosfear

TECH SELLERS NEEDED: 0

Details Below

Attention All Tech Sellers!
With the recent global war that has taken place within Bob, many nations and alliances are declaring peace and beginning to rebuild their territories to reclaim their glory. I am among one of those nations. As war always goes, my nation lost a good deal of Infrastructure and Technology, and I aim to reclaim these two assets. If you are looking to sell Tech to buying nations, want to be in a long-term Tech deal partnership, and/or need some extra cash flow, look no further! biggrin.gif

What kind of deals are going on here?
$3M-50 Tech deals. I am looking for some young nations interested in selling Tech to hire me as a Tech buyer. These nations will undergo Tech deals that will earn them $3,000,000 in exchange for 50 Tech. The interested nations will be able to do as many Tech deals with Setin (my nation) as possible: we can perform one Tech deal or a thousand - it's their choice. Personally, I am looking for long-term Tech deals wink.gif

How do these Tech deals work?
Upon start of our Tech deal(s), I will send you a Foreign Aid offer, containing $3,000,000. Once you have graciously accepted the Foreign Aid offer I have sent you and the Foreign Aid offer expires, I will patiently wait for you to send me a Foreign Aid offer, containing 50 Tech, which will show me that you are awesome and won't run off without sending me 50 Tech first tongue.gif Once I have accepted the Foreign Aid offer you sent me and the Foreign Aid offer expires, we can either terminate my services with you, or we can continue - I will contact you about this once our first Tech deal has concluded, so don't worry about asking me. If you are still interested, I will send you another Foreign Aid offer of $3M; we will repeat the process mentioned at the beginning of this paragraph.

I'm listening. Why should I choose you and not another Tech buyer?
I'm sure the other Tech buyers are good, but I may have a few edges over them in earning one of your Foreign Aid slots: I am VERY active on Cyber Nations, both on the forums and in game; I am responsible; and I am on time. I check my nation and the Cyber Nations forums multiple times a day, so I'm always available to contact or send/receive aid. I am never late on sending payment or receiving payment. I will not cheat you out of your hard-earned money and will always be honest smile.gif

Okay, cool. How do I qualify as a Tech seller?
The prerequisites are not very hard to meet, actually: to qualify, you must:

• Have no existing or pre-existing wars with ANY nations.
  • Not partake in Tech raiding.
  • Be in an alliance of at least five people.
  • Be on time in Tech deals.
  • Be active on Cyber Nations.
  • Be honest and not take my money and run.

These requirements may sound difficult to match or sound harsh, but they are really easy to meet and I think are fair for any self-respecting CN player tongue.gif

I meet the requirements. How do I begin Tech deals with your nation?
If you meet the requirements and want to ignite some Tech deals between your nation and mine, all you need to do is send me a Private Message (PM) in game. When I receive your message, I will send you a Foreign Aid offer, if you qualify, containing $3,000,000. Be aware, though, my slots may be filled with other nations who have graciously hired my services. For that particular reason, I have added a queue below. If you nation is listed as "UP NEXT," you will receive a Foreign Aid offer within 24 hours or have already received one from me. If your name is not listed as "UP NEXT," however, you will unfortunately have to wait until one of my current Tech sellers ends their Tech dealing with me sad.gif

WAITING QUEUE

This queue is designed to allow Tech sellers to see how many people are waiting to hire me. If you are looking to start a series of Tech deals, I cherish your interest and would like for you to see if you meet the requirements above. If you have already contacted me about hiring me as Tech buyer, your name should be listed below; if it's not, please let me know. If your name is listed as "UP NEXT," you will be receiving $3,000,000 from me or have already received my Foreign Aid offer. If your name is not listed as "UP NEXT," you must unfortunately wait to hire my nation to send you money for your Tech sad.gif

UP NEXT: **OPEN**

Thank you for reading and considering hiring me as a Tech buyer smile.gif Click [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=320565"]here[/url] to go to view my nation on Cyber Nations.

Edited by Atmosfear

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm looking for six (4) lucky individuals to fill my Foreign Aid slots :P I will treat you like my own little noob and not short you of your munnies ;) Ask my current tech sellers.

Message me in game if you are interested.

Edited by Atmosfear

• 5 months later...

Okay, the war is now over, guys; you know what that means. Rebuilding! :D I'm looking for three (3) tech sellers to participate in $3M-50 tech deals. If you're interested, post in this thread or send me a message in game. (Sending me a message in game is usually quicker.)

Edited by Atmosfear

Okay, the war is now over, guys; you know what that means. Rebuilding! :D I'm looking for three (3) tech sellers to participate in $3M-50 tech deals. If you're interested, post in this thread or send me a message in game. (Sending me a message in game is usually quicker.)

Yo i'm interested in this tech deal. PM me ingame with the details