By God, this Republic

Suiza

[i]"Today, we as Americans stand united once again. Exalted by the fiery light of Liberty we declare our great nation born. By God, this country; this Constitutional Republic of brave men & women looks on, ready to face down tyranny wherever it rears its head & overcome every adversity that is to challange our young nation. Delaware emerges this hour a free nation to uphold & defend the ideals of Liberty, Equality, & Unity. For, as the winds blow across America; about every rolling hill & throughout the glistening seas, it will have passed over not, but free men."[/i]

The Continental Republic of America, located in the state of Delaware, declares its existence to the world. First President of the Republic, President Ron Wilmington offers diplomatic relations with all nations willing & announces as his first act, recognition of all nations currently existing on the world map including this new republic, of course.

[center][img]http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll137/Zapaw/Amflag-1.png[/img]
Flag of the Continental Republic[/center]

Edited by Suiza

We recognize and welcome the Continental Republic of America to the world stage. You are more than welcome to establish an embassy and send a representative to the Canadian capital of New Ottawa to establish relations between our two nations.

[b]CANADIAN MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS[/b]

OOC: Did PI coalesce to this attempt at creating a new America? I imagine he'll have some issue with this...welcome to cnrp!

---
[Classified]

New Spain would watch this newly christened "United States" with mild interest noting how previous constructs had met an untimely end. To this end missile command would be at full alert and given targeting coordinates to erradicate this new state should it try to enact the same imperialistic policies of its namesake.

[size="2"][center][b]Continental Secretary of State[/b][/center][/size]

The Republic is happy to announce that it will be accepting Canada's offer for an embassy, & invite Canada to establish an embassy with us as well.

Furthermore, we send our Thanks to the honorable Scandinavian Federation.

[quote name='Owned-You' timestamp='1325659784' post='2892115']
OOC: Did PI coalesce to this attempt at creating a new America? I imagine he'll have some issue with this...welcome to cnrp!
[/quote]

OOC: What new America? Do you mean new American nation? I haven't spoken with him, no. And thank you

Edited by Suiza

[quote name='Suiza' timestamp='1325660059' post='2892118']
OOC: What new America? Do you mean new American nation? I haven't spoken with him, no. And thank you
[/quote]

OOC: I think he was referring to Pravus Ingruo's IC hatred of the United States of America and any nation that resemble it.

[i][b]Dispatch from the Department for North America, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Commonwealth of New Zealand:[/b][/i]

New Zealand hereby recognizes the Continental Republic of America.
-[i]Mike Moore, Secretary for North America in the New Zealand Ministry of Foreign Affairs[/i]

The Empire of Pravus Ingruo formally recognizes the Continental Republic of America, and congratulate the people of Delaware on their unification.

OOC: Basically, any nation that pops up that is called the "United States of America" I destroy. People tend to get a big head with it, and any incarnation of the USA has generally been hostile to my nation, so it's a pre-emptive self-defense thing. However, you have a different name and I have nothing against free, democratic governments, so you're good. Welcome aboard.

OOC: Don't mind my previous postings about nuking you... that was just banter given I was waiting until PI posted before taking an official stance. Just don't end up posting 10 threads a day announcing minimal stuff and you'll be fine.

---

"New Spain formally recognizes the Continental Republic and welcomes it to the world stage."

- Emilo Bourbon

"The East-American Union is pleasured to see yet another pure democracy rise into this world. As America becomes more and more diverse with nations joining the ranks what seems like daily, we are amazed no dictators or tyrants are rising with them. As Kings and Queens, dictators and generalissimos fall worldwide, a bright light is shining. An era of peace and freedom in these recent times of anarchy and oppression is upon us. God bless and good luck."

-Harold Cheve, President of the EA-U.

[center][img]http://blogs.cbh.com/midmarket/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/texas-flag.jpg[/img][/center]

I find it a great honor to share a continent with a seemingly patriotic nation with a free, independent, and stable government - something not always common on Planet Bob. The Republic of Texas hereby recognizes The Continental Republic.
Pending your permission of course, we would like to send diplomats to Delaware to talk about future relations between The Continental Republic and The Republic of Texas. I hope you can get back to me soon, I look forward to possible future relations.

[i]Benjamin Gates[/i]
[b]The President of The Republic of Texas[/b]

A large gathering has begun downtown in the capitol named after first President of the Continental Republic, Wilmington. The [i]Independance Rally[/i] has swept the new Republic to celebration. Locals fall in with the crowd of tourists hoping to enjoy the day of celebrations, as the small army of the Republic, the honorable Continental Guard, patrols the streets. The majority of the troops stand guard for their president who, upon reaching the podium outside the Capitol building, beckoned the cheer of the mass of Americans who anxiously await his address.

[center][i]Ladies & Gentlement, your president, Ron Wilmington[/i][/center]

President Wilmington waved to the many faces, but the cheering went on. Friendly soldiers waved their hands to the crowd signaling them to let their president speak & finally, the noise died down enough that the President could begin.

[i]"Today we celebrate the independance of a nation worthy of cheer & praise throughout the land. A nation that is not, but truly our own."[/i] The President is interrupted by a short applause. [i]"But even as we celebrate today, the challanges before us are incredibly momentous. We join a fractured America. What it means to be American has been nearly lost to time, long before many of the nations that stand today even existed. American pride, the very majesty of America is eroding for if it were not, why then are we not talking more about cooperation amongst us & less plotting of competition. Why do we, as America, with her legendary powers & valiant republics more than willing play second fiddle to the Empires of Europe or of Asia? Why are France & Athens in our Gulf? Or the massive Asian Horde in Alaska? Why is Central America more Iberian than American?"[/i]

The crowd offered an erupting dismay of the situations brought to their attention. The recent rise of their Republic & other American nations had begun to re-infuse many Americans with their identity & most importantly, the will to protect it.

[i]"Our apathy & selfish policies have allowed the enticement for foreign land grabbing in America to fester & thrive while true Americanism was kept at bay by conflict with eachother & confusion amongst ourselves. Nations feel compelled because of their insecurities, to accept the crooked hand of powers abroad to 'protect our empire'. Sacrificing America herself for economic or political benefit, Mutual Defence, or lust even just the consideration of optional aggression, which I must say is a nonsensical pathetic clause that is itself a thinnly-veiled bait to add meat to the withered bones of an often dis-honerable cause in treaty! Any nation already has the option to aggress!"[/i]

The crowd chuckled, taken-aback by the frustrating truths shared with them by their President.

[i]"Foreign powers solidify their base in America- IN AMERICA! And hardly a peep is heard from our nations, & there are many of us. This is such a dramatic change from what is truly American. I don't want to start a war- standing up for America doesn't have to be cause to start a war, we should be united when even one American speaks for America & her enemies will back down!"[/i]

The crowd roared in the streets. Anyone hoping to catch an early rest was quickly brought to their windows & front lawns to investigate the excitement.

[i]"Europe & Asia are alot closer than they need to be- stop sending America overseas! This will be the era that America finds her feet, that she takes her place as the America she used to be, Proud & Strong! Look around you, Americans are Declaring repeatedly their independance & existence as sovereign men & women of a common soil & legendary valiance. This is a righteous cause, its the cause of all Americans. Theres something happening in this continent and it is big! God bless you all & God bless America!"[/i]

So your first speech is to attack Tianxia without any contact with it or appreciation for the history? The Government of Tianxia will not recognize this new nation then, and will treat it with the same disrespectful attitude it has shown towards us.

-Grand Vizier Wei Hai

[quote name='Triyun' timestamp='1325743337' post='2893141']
So your first speech is to attack Tianxia without any contact with it or appreciation for the history? The Government of Tianxia will not recognize this new nation then, and will treat it with the same disrespectful attitude it has shown towards us.

-Grand Vizier Wei Hai
[/quote]

[i]We hail the Tianxian people & stand in awe for all they have achieved in the East. But, how long can we Americans sit silent while foreigners lay claim to lands of this continent? If you thought we'd forget about you all the way up there, those hopes can be discarded. We intend to expose you with the eternal light of truth. Have we done anything more than shed light on your occupation of American land? We extend our hand in friendship & we offer all the best that benefits amongst friendly nations enjoy. So now your reaction begs the question: Grand Vizier Wei Hai, what have you to fear?[/i]

Sincerely,
President Wilmington

First off, nobody lived in Alaska. The areas we annexed had residents numbering well below most neighborhoods of Beijing or Shanghai. These territories were taken over after an extended period of Alaskan Protection by ourselves, at which point we colonized these areas in an entirely separate colonial structure from the European Colonization. Our colonization unlike the one your ancestors did though didn't involve killing or displacing any native Americans. So really we're forced to ask what right to the descendants of European Invaders have to tell Chinese economic settlers what to do in our own territory?

Grand Vizier Wei Hai