Citadel DoW

kongland

Half of the Citadel members has no or nearly no experience in TE.
So, to have some initial war training, Citadel hereby declares wars on Catharsis and Fark.
Let's have some fun!

o/Citadel
o/Catharsis
o/Fark

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1325732621' post='2892953']
:/

Don't I at least get some AoD love? :smug:
[/quote]

That's why I was so nice. B-)

I miss the good old days.

0/ Catharsis
0/ Army of Darkness for they were an alliance with honor not like the ones of modern time. :wub:

I request Leaders of Catharsis and Fark to contact me regarding the peace negotiations.

I've sent a few pms to a few members of yours with my request to pass the message, but I haven't received any response yet.

The last communique I've received from the top Catharsis member was their readiness to accept our surrender.
We'd like to continue our negotiations.

Thanks

Well, I won't be able to see a response, if any, until after the update of 8/9th of January, when all blitz wars would expire.

Therefore, Citadel members will send peace offers to their opponents, where the wars will have not expired yet, both to Catharsis and Fark.
We reckon the war between Citadel from one side and Catharsis and Fark from another side will be ended right with the start of the 9th of January.

Nations, which would continue to fight our members, will be dealt with for a longer time. We can't be responsible for the lack of communication in other alliances.

I personally fought Catharsis members Bob White, GOAT BOTHERER and untouchable.
Good fight, guys, a lot of nukes exchanged ;) Any alliance would be happy to have you. My highest regards.

o/Citadel
o/Catharsis
o/Fark

It was an honor and a pleasure to fight against l2eaper from Fark and Benny Lava and Cortez the Killer from Catharsis ...

God jobs guys !!

Edited by Alexandros o Megas

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1326027336' post='2895658']
It was an honor and a pleasure to fight against l2eaper from Fark and Benny Lava and Cortez the Killer from Catharsis ...

God jobs guys !!
[/quote]

Really now... It appears you've done nothing other than gain NS, even though 12eaper had like 10 nukes before the war started

[quote name='Therm' timestamp='1326043444' post='2895765']
Really now... It appears you've done nothing other than gain NS, even though 12eaper had like 10 nukes before the war started
[/quote]

Citadel must be bosses at war.

And so the conspiracy theory begins...

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1326049525' post='2895803']
Citadel must be bosses at war.

And so the conspiracy theory begins...
[/quote]

i don't agree with confusion on much...but i lol'd at this! :lol1:

The Leader of Catharsis attacked me after suggested by me date of peace.
Citadel didn't attack him, because he was beaten down by a rogue and I thought it wouldn't be honourable to beat him even more.

He is not an ordinary member, but a an alliance Leader. His ethics shows.
Therefore, the war with Catharsis continues.

How am I the leader when Catharsis has no leader. I attacked because my fellow members are still being attacked. You don't declare new wars in the middle of peace talks. Peace is a lie.

[quote name='kongland' timestamp='1326091938' post='2896198']
The Leader of Catharsis attacked me after suggested by me date of peace.
Citadel didn't attack him, because he was beaten down by a rogue and I thought it wouldn't be honourable to beat him even more.

He is not an ordinary member, but a an alliance Leader. His ethics shows.
Therefore, the war with Catharsis continues.
[/quote]
Burn em to the ground ;):P

[quote name='Vukland' timestamp='1326124518' post='2896312']
How am I the leader when Catharsis has no leader. I attacked because my fellow members are still being attacked. You don't declare new wars in the middle of peace talks. Peace is a lie.
[/quote]
You have a star in front of your name and I was told so by the alliance "owner" lol
About attacks - that's what the war is about.

I'll dedicate this round to you then.

There will be no further conversations - I do those with reasonable people only.