Well hello there!

ADude

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have some from last night, but stuff has happened since then... so I'll pull again and put some up in a few minutes.

And here it is:
[IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/2zgrwjc.png[/IMG]

Awards for biggest gain/loss by total and percentage for each side:
Losing -10,432.29 NS, Alexei B Miller of Gazprom Corporation (SUN)
Losing 93.55%, titodafarmer of titos farmers (RE)
Gaining 4,464.10 NS and 64.81%, Dubious of Slumberland (SUN)

Losing -13,718.47 NS, chedab of menolikeconflict (LoSS)
Losing -93.87%, jesuskitten of Cats Meow (LE)
Gaining 4,015.16 NS and 133,838.70% (not a typo), Junior of Cream (LoSS)

Edited by jraenar

[quote name='Jarhead' timestamp='1326088354' post='2896174']
Three amigos? Cap'n Planet and the Planeteers?!
Who cares about those tiny numbers?
This is madness.

:ph34r:
[/quote]

Madness!?

THIS IS SPARTAAA.

[size="1"]I had to..[/size]

[quote name='King Ernie' timestamp='1326089137' post='2896179']
Madness!?

THIS IS SPARTAAA.

[size="1"]I had to..[/size]
[/quote]

This is the 3 amigos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDDGIW_sXvc

[quote]
[10:17pm] jraenar: #PENACE whenever you're ready to do peace talks
[11:17pm] You were kicked from the chat room by Isaac. (noob)
[11:17pm] Topic changed to "|| Welcome to the public channel of the Anti-Prick Coalition | http:/apcoalition.forumotion.com/ | Love the sinner hate the sin | APC has its own fanclub http://tournament.cybernations.net/alliance_display.asp?ID=35 THANKS GLOF! ||" by Hammad!*@*.
[11:17pm] You rejoined the room.
[11:17pm] Isaac: oh ok
[11:17pm] Isaac set a ban on *!*@coldfront-4B3E621E.hsd1.ca.comcast.net.
[11:17pm] You were kicked from the chat room by Isaac. (noob)
[/quote]
Nope, APC wants to continue burning. Everyone else can get white peace, I'm sure.

[quote name='jraenar' timestamp='1326128244' post='2896342']
Nope, APC wants to continue burning. Everyone else can get white peace, I'm sure.
[/quote]

I want to see things with your point of view but I just can't get my head that far up my ass. Dude, you guys went Pearl Harbor on all of us, and now you just go ahead and wanted to decide peace just like that? You put us all on the same front thinking you could take us all down. Now deal with us as a single alliance bloc like you did when you declared war. Don't try to single out APC. You think the rest out us would just leave APC behind or something? The popular sentiment right now is that we burn you ass. Please show a little civility and respect. We are not a scumbag alliance who would abandon our allies who just fought with us and sought peace by ourselves and don't think the others would accept your term neither.

Edited by Endurance

[quote name='Endurance' timestamp='1326131316' post='2896360']
I want to see things with your point of view but I just can't get my head that far up my ass. Dude, you guys went Pearl Harbor on all of us, and now you just go ahead and wanted to decide peace just like that? You put us all on the same front thinking you could take us all down. Now deal with us as a single alliance bloc like you did when you declared war. Don't try to single out APC. You think the rest out us would just leave APC behind or something? The popular sentiment right now is that we burn you ass. Please show a little civility and respect. We are not a scumbag alliance who would abandon our allies who just fought with us and sought peace by ourselves and don't think the others would accept your term neither.
[/quote]
NOU

but in all seriousness though, I always thought it was common practice in TE that the war ends on the day that wars start expiring. I guess this isn't one of the common ones :P . If this is not one of them, I shall let my nation rollover and die xD