Well hello there!

ADude

[quote name='jraenar' timestamp='1325696036' post='2892358']
There are no spy operations listed for APC during the ceasefire. So there's that. I would venture that those spy ops were more due to APC nations having little to no spies, than from some nefarious plot by us "wimps." Right now, for all the proof you have, it could have been someone in OP, or TFK, or some of the random unaligned nations exacting vengeance for previous raids.

Also, you should really read the rules before posting here. You need to have your TE nation info in your profile.
[/quote]

No spy ops?I could take about 5 pics for me alone for spy ops messages

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Razgriz24' timestamp='1325686361' post='2892276']
Want to know what's funny? They all had to spy APC all during the ceasefire like the wimps they are.
[/quote]

He is blaming me. I don't know why.

[IMG]http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m612/LanMan1/Razgriz24.jpg[/IMG]

I didn't do any spying. Taunting perhaps but that is expected.

[quote name='Lan Mandragoran' timestamp='1325707817' post='2892504']
He is blaming me. I don't know why.

[IMG]http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m612/LanMan1/Razgriz24.jpg[/IMG]

I didn't do any spying. Taunting perhaps but that is expected.
[/quote]
Actually I'm not. I'm not accusing you of doing anything. What I am accusing RE and SUN and Synergy of is spying before all this

Edited by Razgriz24

[quote name='Razgriz24' timestamp='1325708475' post='2892525']
Actually I'm not. I'm not accusing you of doing anything. What I am accusing RE and SUN and Synergy of is spying before all this
[/quote]

No problem. You can still call in the other AAs to tango. The more the merrier.

[quote name='Endurance' timestamp='1325704501' post='2892447']
What are you afraid of? You going around telling everyone that this fight is evenly match so we wouldn't call in our allies and your old enemies to roll you?

How about we remind everyone that Roman Empire and SUN are the top two alliances on TE, with the most members, and you two are corroborating. Once this is over, you two will steamroll everyone, one by one? Or how about this is a great chance, or might be the only chance to send both of you into oblivion if other pile on top of you right now? How about we remind synergy, that once you two back out, they will be gang-banged? How about that?

Well? We are just doing our thing and not bothering anyone but you, the two alliance with the MOST MEMBERS, go around and come up with a scheme like this? You are asking for trouble.
[/quote]
calm down ED its TE

sup all?
o/ TPC
o/ LE
o/ WAPA
o/ LOSS
o/ APC
o/ CoS

and in eds words lets gang bang em all (espesh synergy ;) )

What are you afraid of? You going around telling everyone that this fight is evenly match so we wouldn't call in our allies and your old enemies to roll you?

How about we remind everyone that Roman Empire and SUN are the top two alliances on TE, with the most members, and you two are corroborating. Once this is over, you two will steamroll everyone, one by one? Or how about this is a great chance, or might be the only chance to send both of you into oblivion if other pile on top of you right now? How about we remind synergy, that once you two back out, they will be gang-banged? How about that?

[/quote]

I'm sorry, I know you are on about some sort of conspiracy, but I really cannot wrap my head around what you are yelling about. The two largest alliances decide to war together and its a giant plot to stomp every alliance one by one? First off, the difference between SUN, #2 in score, and the #7 alliance, is a paltry ten members. RE has fought wars 1-1, 1-2, 2-2, etc. All alliances spice things up, going in with friends on multiple alliances, hitting multiple medium sized alliances instead of one large one, and so on. This is just us and a few others deciding to spread around the love before it got brought to us, as it almost certainly would have now that the ceasefire is over and alliances are looking for targets.

The reason Jraner gave the stats is because most of us like seeing the pre-blitz stats going into a war. Its a way for people to see how well (or not) the two sides mash up, and then by comparing the subsequent stats, try and see which side is doing better.

[quote]Well? We are just doing our thing and not bothering anyone but you, the two alliance with the MOST MEMBERS, go around and come up with a scheme like this? You are asking for trouble.
[/quote]

And we are just doing our thing too. If your idea was to sit and build, I'm sorry bit sooner or later you were going to hit by the rest of us who are hear for war. Why not enjoy it instead of complain about our "scheme" to war other alliances, which is presumably what we are all here to do in the first place.

I wish you luck in this fight, and hopefully you can take another look at this thread, see wherever it is your misunderstanding springs from, and then have some fun with the rest of us :D If you need a target, I have 3 free defensive slots and would be happy to mash it up with ya.

o/ RE & Co.
o/ LOSS & Co.

Edit: [quote name='irule777' timestamp='1325709553' post='2892551']
an unexpected war, but not bad

Looking forward to some fun!

o/ Everyone
[/quote]

I didn't realize you played TE! If you are around the 5k NS marker (yup I'm small :( ) we should duke it out ;)

Edited by Mikeyrox

Well? We are just doing our thing and not bothering anyone but you, the two alliance with the MOST MEMBERS, go around and come up with a scheme like this? You are asking for trouble.
[/quote]
relax bro, I am not even RE nor SUN but I can tell you that AA rank overall means little. You are fighting alongside TPC and LE 2 of the best fighting AAs in TE communicate and counter.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1325711764' post='2892588']
relax bro, I am not even RE nor SUN but I can tell you that AA rank overall means little. You are fighting alongside TPC and LE 2 of the best fighting AAs in TE communicate and counter.
[/quote]

OK, but you can't denied the fact that this is the perfect opportunity to end RE and SUN. You have to fight them in the end anyway and would there be a better day than today to pick a fight with them? And, there is always the prize money, but hey, maybe you never gotten it because RE, SUN, and their lapdogs always got in the way in the end? Please think of the end game, I'm just pointing out the fact here. This is TE, mass alliances have a lot of weight here. And, wouldn't it be fun to beat the crap out of two top alliances? :lol1:

We fought RE already and this is TPCs second time. As for winning TE only one individual can win and yes an OPer has won in the past, I doubt thats what this is about. Now is the perfect time for you guys to rally and beat them. AA rank means little compared to activity and coordination and I can guarentee you that TPC and LE will coordinate and fight. Hell iwould gladly switch wars with you and fight beside them.

[quote name='Mikeyrox' timestamp='1325709555' post='2892552']
The reason Jraner gave the stats is because most of us like seeing the pre-blitz stats going into a war.
[/quote]
Actually, the reason I gave stats is because the post immediately preceding mine was:
[quote name='Eumirbago' timestamp='1325662722' post='2892168']
STATS NAO
[/quote]
Ask, and ye shall receive.

[quote name='Razgriz24' timestamp='1325705748' post='2892464']
[/quote]
Exposed spy ops are public. Looking at the public spy screen for APC, I see:
[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/2rrbc7r.png[/img]
Nothing during the ceasefire. Spy ops started [i]after[/i] we already declared war. Which, also, was not during the ceasefire.

So I'm saying your accusations of us spying during the ceasefire are unfounded. You have no proof. Frankly, APC isn't worth spying outside of a war. I would try following up on some of those raids from earlier in the round, n00bs tend to hold grudges.

[size="1"]I am a fail, the very first exposed spy op of the war is me :([/size]

[quote]Exposed spy ops are public. Looking at the public spy screen for APC, I see:
[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/2rrbc7r.png[/img]
Nothing during the ceasefire. Spy ops started [i]after[/i] we already declared war. Which, also, was not during the ceasefire.

So I'm saying your accusations of us spying during the ceasefire are unfounded. You have no proof. Frankly, APC isn't worth spying outside of a war. I would try following up on some of those raids from earlier in the round, n00bs tend to hold grudges.

[size="1"]I am a fail, the very first exposed spy op of the war is me :([/size]
[/quote]

Guess im going to be the one to say that the ops were unexposed and someone is admitting it.....sooo scared now eh?

[quote name='Razgriz24' timestamp='1325686361' post='2892276']
Want to know what's funny? They all had to spy APC all during the ceasefire like the wimps they are.
[/quote]

NOU

[quote name='Gunnmeister' timestamp='1325693576' post='2892318']
ikr. Hilarious. Good luck everyone.
[/quote]

NOU

[/quote]

NOU

[quote name='Razgriz24' timestamp='1325705578' post='2892462']
Pics of one of the nations admitting it are in my posession. And pics of a crapload of spy ops too
[/quote]

NOU

[quote name='Razgriz24' timestamp='1325705748' post='2892464']
[/quote]

NOU

[quote name='Razgriz24' timestamp='1325708475' post='2892525']
[/quote]

NOU

[quote name='Endurance' timestamp='1325714876' post='2892640']
OK, but you can't denied the fact that this is the perfect opportunity to end RE and SUN. You have to fight them in the end anyway and would there be a better day than today to pick a fight with them? And, there is always the prize money, but hey, maybe you never gotten it because RE, SUN, and their lapdogs always got in the way in the end? Please think of the end game, I'm just pointing out the fact here. This is TE, mass alliances have a lot of weight here. And, wouldn't it be fun to beat the crap out of two top alliances? :lol1:
[/quote]

NOU

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1325739748' post='2893072']
Guess im going to be the one to say that the ops were unexposed and someone is admitting it.....sooo scared now eh?
[/quote]

NOU

and NOU

Hopefully both sides have fun :)

Edited by Eumirbago

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1325739748' post='2893072']
[/quote]
How about you quit complaining about things that never happened, and focus on hitting back? My defending casualties aren't getting any higher with all your QQ.

[quote name='jraenar' timestamp='1325742310' post='2893117']
How about you quit complaining about things that never happened, and focus on hitting back? My defending casualties aren't getting any higher with all your QQ.
[/quote]

your right...but meh i just wanted to point that out....burney pixels