An Ordo Paradoxia Announcement

the wompus

So i'm being hit by a nuclear rogue whos doing more damage than the 5 OP guys i'm fighting. would appreciate a sanction, but if you say no i dont really mind; at least hes giving me casualties

We don't sanction on blue plus to do so would affect OP nations.

In the interest of fairness and given the fact that we have never been rogued before, I will discuss the option of sanctions with hal, cowboy and max.

Edited by paul711

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1325958006' post='2894872']
I'm under the impression Cowboy is 'mad'.
[/quote]
confusion try to keep the drama out of what has been a good war. I am sure there are butt hurt people on both sides, who cares it happens.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1325958365' post='2894874']
confusion try to keep the drama out of what has been a good war. I am sure there are butt hurt people on both sides, who cares it happens.
[/quote]

All I'm saying is this war didn't go down as OP expected it would. Don't hurt the messenger.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1325958625' post='2894880']
All I'm saying is this war didn't go down as OP expected it would. Don't hurt the messenger.
[/quote]
All I am saying is that we are satisfied with the overall results. Setbacks with a few top DR nations..sure but overall we will take it.

Just throwing this out there and not trying to start anything but you seem to be contradicting the discussion Stevie and I had last night.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1325959018' post='2894885']
All I am saying is that we are satisfied with the overall results. Setbacks with a few top DR nations..sure but overall we will take it.

Just throwing this out there and not trying to start anything but you seem to be contradicting the discussion Stevie and I had last night.
[/quote]

Believe me, I'm also satisfied with the overall results. Despite this being DR's 3rd war, we managed to tear you a new one, and yet, here we are. Denying you guys were aiming for the usual DF type war is useless with me, paul.

Inappropriate content etc etc.

Edited by Confusion

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1325959834' post='2894898']
Believe me, I'm also satisfied with the overall results. Despite this being DR's 3rd war, we managed to tear you a new one, and yet, here we are. Denying you guys were aiming for the usual DF type war is useless with me, paul.

[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/25ko8d0.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Ok you have answered my question and made our decision easier, thank you.

Have a nice day :)

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1325960282' post='2894906']
Ok you have answered my question and made our decision easier, thank you.

Have a nice day :)
[/quote]

No problem, you too. I'm on my way out, buddy. I have nothing to lose, alas, you've already lost everything.