An Ordo Paradoxia Announcement

the wompus

[IMG]http://images.wikia.com/cybernations/images/c/cf/NewOPWarFlag.png[/IMG]

[size="5"]It's no big secret that in the past we've had our differences with DR/G6/Anon/Random Rogue or whatever else they go by.

This round, OP was honestly trying to move on from old grudges.

I was surprised when Paul came to me very early in the round and advised that DR wanted to play nicely with OP with a cease fire and possibly even work together.[/size]

[QUOTE]01[23:06] <@paul711> [01:23] <StevieG> Im remaking DR next round
01[23:06] <@paul711> [01:24] <StevieG> we can co op if you like
01[23:06] <@paul711> [01:24] <StevieG> just dont turn on me
01[23:06] <@paul711> 01[01:24] <paul711> Stevie you can use this convo as proof
01[23:06] <@paul711> 01[01:24] <paul711> it starts with one small step, I want to work on fixing things[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]01[23:08] <@paul711> [22:03] <Confusion> i know you dont trust me/hate my guts rght now
01[23:08] <@paul711> [22:03] <Confusion>
01[23:08] <@paul711> [22:03] <Confusion> Give it time.
01[23:08] <@paul711> 01[22:03] <paul711> Confusion I don't hate I swear
01[23:08] <@paul711> 01[22:03] <paul711> I may not trust you all the way but I don't hate you
01[23:08] <@paul711> 01[22:03] <paul711> these grudges take too much energy[/QUOTE]

[size="5"]I was skeptical due to walking down this firey path in the past and always getting burned, but figured....why not? Maybe this time they mean it. After all, we've overcome overwhelming odds to befriend other unlikely alliances.

What has DR done to' throw out the olive branch?'

Let's take a look:

Everyone spies on their friends, right?

Two days into our first war against RE, this little nugget shows up in the OWF courtesy of DR gov.

[IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/i1d5rk.png[/IMG]

Not only were our new buddies spying on us, but they had the audacity to post it publicly. It's bad enough to solicit or obtain the info in the first place - but c'mon.

As far as I was concerned...the ceasefire/friendship was pretty much over right there.

Since that time, the spying has continued as Cowboy's WC was pointed out in a thread that had nothing to do with DR. Nice to know that your 'pals' are looking out for you. Real classy move.

Additionally, it seems hardly a thread goes by where OP isn't brought up in some capacity even if we have nothing to do with it. Maybe it's envy...maybe it's flattery....regardless, it's tiresome.

Being perfectly frank, I'm a bit annoyed that we even have to do this.

DR obviously isn't interested in getting along and it's probably just a matter of time before they betray us (again) anyway, so we're going to beat them to it.

If this was DR's effort at 'mending fences' and moving forward, they have a long way to go. OP is not impressed and DR is full of crap. [/size]

[size="6"][color="#0000FF"]OP[/color] hereby declares WAR upon Duckroll[/size]

[size="5"]This isn't a grudge, this is a friend returning a favor for a stab in the back.

[IMG]http://cdn3.bit2host.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/stab-in-back.jpg[/IMG]

Save the whining and crying. It isn't a down-declare.

I wonder where the re-inforcements will come from this time....[/size]

[quote name='Jarhead' timestamp='1325656323' post='2892042']
Nonsense! Government meeting for an hour or more?! Unacceptable!

[size="1"][color="#FFFFFF"]It's making me look bad as the co-leader...[/color][/size]

That aside, good luck! First fireworks of 2012 :excl:
[/quote]

..Governments...meeting?? what for???

Will dig into this one in a bit..

Message: You have been attacked by impetuous. You lost 2,504 soldiers and 9 tanks. You killed 5,018 soldiers and 29 tanks. Their forces razed 36.058 miles of your land, stole 2.538 technology, and destroyed 25.376 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.08 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

I lol'd hard. excuse me while i go roll around for five minutes to calm myself

[quote name='the wompus' timestamp='1325655497' post='2892025']

Everyone spies on their friends, right?[/quote]

You guys were never friends, I am outside of DR and I still knew this, the only reason you would say something like this is to gather some type of support against DR for betraying a "friendship"

[quote]Not only were our new buddies spying on us,[/quote]

See above.

[quote] 'pals'[/quote]
Again ^^

Also if you think that signing a NAP that they used to simply get you off of their back makes you pals, well then you are quite laughable.

[quote]DR obviously isn't interested in getting along and it's probably just a matter of time before they betray us (again) anyway, so we're going to beat them to it.[/quote]

Considering that I knew about the NAP before confusion did (Confusion being the one that probably sent the spy) I wouldn't exactly call it betrayal.

[quote]This isn't a grudge, this is a friend returning a favor for a stab in the back.[/quote]

Again.. Not friends..
[quote]
01[23:08] <@paul711> [22:03] <Confusion> i know you dont trust me/hate my guts rght now
01[23:08] <@paul711> [22:03] <Confusion>
01[23:08] <@paul711> [22:03] <Confusion> Give it time.
01[23:08] <@paul711> 01[22:03] <paul711> Confusion I don't hate I swear
01[23:08] <@paul711> 01[22:03] <paul711> I may not trust you all the way but I don't hate you
01[23:08] <@paul711> 01[22:03] <paul711> these grudges take too much energy[/quote]

He was laughing at you the entire time, trust me on that one. :)

[quote]I wonder where the re-inforcements will come from this time....[/quote]

Not sure they will need any..

Fair enough, DoWing for dropping the SS. As con pointed out, Cowboys WC was public info ;)

You have a way with words, yet your propaganda is full of holes. There is not even any point arguing about it, lets just battle. Ive already gone back to #1 Casualties as well :D Sorry Therm.

We were friends, ADude. Way back, many rounds ago. Until they interfered in our efforts to bring a World War to TE. (And they knew of our plans, and it didnt include them) Remember that? Apparently they had no choice because other AAs would think bad of them if they didnt. And they also didnt attack us directly. Just RE, who were our War partners.

But yeah, since then its been mayhem, with Paul trying every round to end the feud, and then me getting intel of him hunting down my flag chasers (me once as well).

Just fyi, I know that you were working with bcortel 2 rounds ago, so yeah you dont need to try to argue that.

A bit of spice is always good for this game I say ;)

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1325660829' post='2892133']
We were friends, ADude. Way back, many rounds ago. Until they interfered in our efforts to bring a World War to TE. (And they knew of our plans, and it didnt include them) Remember that? Apparently they had no choice because other AAs would think bad of them if they didnt. And they also didnt attack us directly. Just RE, who were our War partners.

But yeah, since then its been mayhem, with Paul trying every round to end the feud, and then me getting intel of him hunting down my flag chasers (me once as well).

Just fyi, I know that you were working with bcortel 2 rounds ago, so yeah you dont need to try to argue that.

[/quote]

I believe ADude is referring to these recent rounds where any friendship with OP wasn't genuine.

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1325660829' post='2892133']

[/quote]

I know the time exactly, have even cited that as a start to my dislike of OP/Paul.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1325661000' post='2892138']
I believe ADude is referring to these recent rounds where any friendship with OP wasn't genuine.
[/quote]

^

Edited by ADude

[quote name='Cellardoor' timestamp='1325662422' post='2892160']
Same dung, different shovel. GL guys.
[/quote]
Pretty much :P Some "dung" never seems to get old though ;)