Cybernations Convention 2012

Master Holton

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it would be easier to do local state events. I've meet plenty of people in the Texas area so far, and from other states as well. All have been rather enjoyable and usually end in good relationships.

EDIT: Except for Cairna, that guy is a weird one.

Edited by Bacon God

Max, just a note here, Myers-Briggs is considered pseudo-scientific by rationalwiki and I think the Richard Dawkins community.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Myers-Briggs_Type_Indicator

[quote name='Instr' timestamp='1356005112' post='3066267']
Max, just a note here, Myers-Briggs is considered pseudo-scientific by rationalwiki and I think the Richard Dawkins community.

[url="http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Myers-Briggs_Type_Indicator"]http://rationalwiki...._Type_Indicator[/url]
[/quote]
I'm not inclined to give those sources 100% weighting... regardless, I know none of the psych tests are ever really perfect.

Again I must restate debating the scientific relevancy of personality tests you've taken online point to one more than the other.

Just give in to your introvert self.

[quote name='Amossio' timestamp='1355859200' post='3065401']
What I'd suggest is firstly dont take any notice of the dicks saying they dont like interaction with people, they just jelly of our exceptional good looks.

I'd be game but I really would prefer to have a dinner party in formal attire, if such can't be done I would turn up as long as I had notice. I would get a hotel room as well if I was to travel all the way to the colonies I'd prefer comfort rather than a uni pad.
[/quote]

Up to you, theres several hotels in my area.

Oh and I dont care if people dont like having interaction with other people. Thats why out of hundreds of CN players, only about 20 would really show up. Hopefully we can get the admins to give a speech.

[quote name='bigshow8891' timestamp='1356294180' post='3067385']
Up to you, theres several hotels in my area.

Oh and I dont care if people dont like having interaction with other people. Thats why out of hundreds of CN players, only about 20 would really show up. Hopefully we can get the admins to give a speech.
[/quote]
I would pay so much money to go anywhere the admins would be speaking.

PS: btw, robot avatar: I'm not an introvert and I am in this thread so eat it. (NO OFFENSE!)

PPS: there were lots of extroverts here before the UJW just saying.

Edited by Master Hakai

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1325643103' post='2891863']
I have low enough self-esteem. I'd probably show up.
[/quote]
Made me laugh pretty hard.

[quote name='Emperor Whimsical' timestamp='1325643453' post='2891871']
No offense mate, but i have zero desire too meet anyone in my rather disfunctional alliance, let alone else anyone in CN. I'm comfortable with thinking of people as their CN personas and absolutely nothing beyond that. Bringing in OOC changes things, and God knows OOC events have affected how the game is played enough as it is. I do not want to worry about how the person behind the computer screen feels about things, and i shouldn't have to worry about it. Cybernations is a [i]game[/i] and nothing more. Plus it'd be awkward as hell.

My .02.
[/quote]
I have to agree with these fine gentleman. That would be awkward as hell. And then I'd have to be nice to everyone and then I couldn't keep any war grudges.

But if I could remain anonymous it'd be interesting concept.

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1357123566' post='3070402']
Yeah some of you would be very surprised at how likable I can be without CN hanging over our heads. Though that really isn't something I want to throw away. :(
[/quote]

Marx you've always been a charming fine gentleman.

[quote name='Emperor Whimsical' timestamp='1325643453' post='2891871']
No offense mate, but i have zero desire too meet anyone in my rather disfunctional alliance, let alone else anyone in CN.
[/quote]

Perhaps, if you feel so uncomfortable with your disfunctional alliance, you should consider switching to a functional one? I hear the NPO is pretty well organized, and there's even a few sane people in there.... apparently...