Everyone Surrenders To GOD

KingNeptune

Serious Bizniz  

69 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snicker. Ok. This could only be funnier if we somehow had let every GOD member slip into peace mode before this post. You make it awfully difficult to surrender when you won't be on the field to take my officers' pistol. Every GOD member in my range is in peace mode, and but for the two who I put well under my range, all have been in peace mode from the very start. The wind howls and swirls across a battlefield where only one side shows up...

Send one of your boys out of peace mode, and I'll...em, talk, ya, talk.

And due to war rationing, The only sandwiches still in stock that we have left to serve are the knuckle variety. Washed down with our characteristic mixed drinks: the nuclear iced tea or the nog-a-sake, make our last sandwiches more...palatable (or perhaps makes our patrons less "discriminating").

-Necroseer

[quote name='Lord Necroseer' timestamp='1325625459' post='2891643']
Snicker. Ok. This could only be funnier if we somehow had let every GOD member slip into peace mode before this post. You make it awfully difficult to surrender when you won't be on the field to take my officers' pistol. Every GOD member in my range is in peace mode, and but for the two who I put well under my range, all have been in peace mode from the very start. The wind howls and swirls across a battlefield where only one side shows up...

Send one of your boys out of peace mode, and I'll...em, talk, ya, talk.

And due to war rationing, The only sandwiches still in stock that we have left to serve are the knuckle variety. Washed down with our characteristic mixed drinks: the nuclear iced tea or the nog-a-sake, make our last sandwiches more...palatable (or perhaps makes our patrons less "discriminating").

-Necroseer
[/quote]

Indeed. RIA would be a better choice for us to surrender too. They at least are still on the field.

Is this person actually in our alliance? I've never heard of him before >.>

It's also worth noting that these are not actually our individual surrender terms, which include a military decom.

[quote name='Joe Stupid' timestamp='1325630288' post='2891697']
Heh. Considering the terms GOD rejected and how ridiculously light they were, maybe we will surrender to GOD.
[/quote]

Indeed, but then, that seems to be the driving impetus in this war. Allied Alliances burning for the recalcitrant and foolish policies of a few core individuals who either are hiding in Peace Mode, or fighting out their own vendettas.

[quote name='NoFish' timestamp='1325632793' post='2891729']
Is this person actually in our alliance? I've never heard of him before >.>
[/quote]

Heh, he's been there for about a year and a half, and having run into KingNeptune on both worlds (didn't make the connection 'til this thread) I find it unfathomable that he failed to make his presence known.

[quote name='Emperor Whimsical' timestamp='1325599206' post='2891460']
That. I recommend you cease posting immediately, and follow forum protocol posted on our forums, Kingneptune.
[/quote]

I think he might have read RIA's forum posting guide or something.

[quote name='Sniper Joe' timestamp='1325600287' post='2891469']
This war should be called the "All of GOD's dumbest members make threads on the OWF and make asses of themselves in front of the whole planet" war.
[/quote]

Pretty much. All we're missing now is a contribution from your leader :smug:

Edited by Ch33kY

I was sleeping, as you were carry on.

And yes I am even in this alliance lol, mind you this thread would be even funnier if it took 3 pages before any one questioned it and I wasn't.

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1325632802' post='2891730']
Indeed, but then, that seems to be the driving impetus in this war. Allied Alliances burning for the recalcitrant and foolish policies of a few core individuals who either are hiding in Peace Mode, or fighting out their own vendettas.
[/quote]

Oh give it a rest, it's war, it happens once a year. It people want to drag it out, all power to them!

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1325638634' post='2891803']
Oh give it a rest, it's war, it happens once a year. It people want to drag it out, all power to them!
[/quote]
I agree with Justin beibers above.

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1325725820' post='2892858']
Well I guess our nukes are not only killing your infra and tech, but it is also killing your brain cells, and by the looks of this thread and its content your IQ must be nearing ZI. :lol1:
[/quote]
And how much infra have you lost again? IDK about you but I've yet to see a link between IQ and casualties.