Happy New Year

arcticllama

Happy New Year everyone!

Rodentia Dominatus wishes everyone the best in the coming year, or in TE terms, 2 months.

With the advent of 2012 we are likely to find ourselves striving to achieve new goals and try new things. But here in CNTE there is little that we haven’t tried in some variation.

Recognizing the futility herein we are proud to announce nothing important. We are just doing the same thing as always. No changes are apparent. Nothing to see here. Please pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. And definitely don’t look at any war screens. We declare war on Destructor Fleets. There is no reason to pay any mind. Heed not the important looking things. Go back to sleep. Fight the good fight and stay the course. Etc, Etc, Etc……..

Tldr: Same old same old.

it's a new year.. trying something different...
we are looking at all the examples around us and think that it's time to have some fun.
we declare war on The Hell Patrol.
this might be a bit untraditional but RD is usually on the recieving end of things.
did you get anything good for Christmas Thomasj_tx??
you know.. that is pretty true Therm...
how about you Therm.. get anything good?

Edited by arcticllama

just sharing the love :):)
did you let him use the sonic screwdriver?
can I borrow the TARDIS?

[size="1"]still no war decs hidden here:)[/size]

Edited by arcticllama

[quote name='arcticllama' timestamp='1325483827' post='2890500']
and -40 temperatures...
[/quote]

This would make me do the same.

Seriously though, after all the beat downs that have been put on RD, I can't say that I blame you for this..