War

TravisPernell

My name is Travis Pernell, and I am the leader of the Nation of Islam in CyberNations. When I try to fight nations that are weaker than me, I am told that such actions cannot take place and that I have to fight nations that are as strong as me. However, there is this one nation that is currently fighting me that is is extremely more powerful than I am (three times more). He has reduced me to a position I was in since I joined the game a year ago. So how is this nation able to fight someone as weak as me and I cannot fight others?

In other words you were close enough in strength to be initially declared on. Even if you've since taken disproportionate damage and are now much smaller the war continues nonetheless (because you were in range at the outset) until it expires, until peace is declared, etc.

Your opponent declared war on you the 25th of December. On the 24th his nation strength was 15,348 and your was 12,989, hence you were within his range and he was allowed to attack you. The requirements for range only apply to the actual declaring war. After the war is declared one can exceed the range and still conduct attacks. That is what your opponent did. He declared while he was within your range, and then built his nation up to 25,520 where he was on the 25th. It's a common tactic.

Yeah what Captain Brittles said... It's a good idea to not have a military in peacetime (especially at your size) so that larger nations can't declare on you.

Good luck... sometimes you just gotta lick your wounds and move on. If you want some money after your war is over to rebuild feel free to shoot me a message.

Edited by Unknown Smurf