A Winterhold Dispatch

TheApollo

[center][IMG]http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i328/Apollo392/owfannounce-1.png[/IMG][/center]

Good Evening to all,

I know it has not been long since I was posting up here last announcing the DoE of The College of Winterhold. However, I am here today to announce something great, our development. First, I want to talk a little bit about The College of Winterhold and why we feel so special. I thought of creating an alliance that was unique, something that would offer members joining CN...just a little something different than what everyone is used to. With the right ingredients we all can achieve difference, but in most cases once you been in one alliance, you have been in them all. I have been around since about 2008 in this game, I came and went, I created alliances and I've failed alliances, but mistakes are made to be learned from. The College of Winterhold is fresh to Cybernations and will remain so.

Since our DoE we have grown in so many areas, especially Illusion (FA) and Restoration (IA). One thing that makes this happen is leadership. Now, I am not taking the credit for what we have accomplished in such a short time, I am giving all the credit to my guys in Council. I want to thank Baron Flynt and Crazy Crazy for working as hard as they do and joining to make this alliance great! These two show great leadership within the alliance and I am constantly consulting them about my own ideas and plans, the way leadership should be. There is not a day that I come in the office and do not pick up the tools and work myself and these two are right next to me in the dirt, building, consulting, working hard until the deeds are done. Thank You to Both of You!

I also want to thank my cousin Tiberius, for without him this alliance would not be standing. Unfortunately, I think we are going to lose him to inactivity. He will forever be in TCW's heart and will be awarded Amulet of Saarthal, which holds him as a Honorable, Life member of The Council of Winterhold and TCW itself. o/ o/ o/

Now, without further adieu I would like to show you all just what exactly we have accomplished in this short time. We know that it is not "magnificent" by all means, but we are proud and we wanted to share with you what makes us proud.

[center][IMG]http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i328/Apollo392/alliancestats12-31-11.png[/IMG][/center]

You probably will not be hearing from us for a while now, we are not an alliance to continuously post mile markers. However, we would like to share that we are going to be having elections for any available spot and our 4 Mage spots for The Council of Winterhold. These will be presented in our next announcement, whenever that may be. Probably Next Year.

I hope that each and every one of you have a Safe and Very Healthy New Year with your friends and loved ones. Keep going strong and if you are in a tough patch in life, keep going till it gets better, it will.

Here is some more information about TCW:

[center][IMG]http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i328/Apollo392/FAimg.png[/IMG][/center]

Edited by TheApollo

[quote name='Kochers' timestamp='1325376017' post='2889757']
Nice to see Baron Flynt settling down. Erik....yeah <_<
[/quote]

I know Erik has made mistakes...I believe in offering a second chance to certain people. Erik has proved himself for a second chance on TCW's behalf. If you've offered him a chance and he failed you, I apologize, but this chance is with us.

I ask that you and everyone else respect TCW's membership. If you have a problem with someone, keep it to yourself....it is not needed here.

Thanks for the nice comments so far. Happy New Year!

[quote name='Archmage' timestamp='1325376871' post='2889761']
[u][i][b]THE TRUE[/b][/i][/u] Archmage of CN is not impressed. :smug::((:smug:

Good luck anyway :P

Archmage, Minister of War, Alchemy.
[/quote]

Hahaha. Nice to meet you! And thank you so much!

[quote name='Randalla' timestamp='1325381843' post='2889789']
In before someone takes an arrow to the knee. ;)

All jest aside, I rather like the looks of this. Best of luck to you!
[/quote]

Was wondering when someone was going to bring that up. Haha.

Thanks Randalla, we appreciate it.

[quote name='the dakotans' timestamp='1325384666' post='2889805']
10 possible gov spots out of 19 nations? Seems quite large for no reason, but seems to be working so far. Keep on keepin' on.

o/
[/quote]

All of the gov spots are open for the taking. Meaning that the spots really do not need to be filled for us to be operational. Luckily, we have been gifted with experienced nations willing to accept responsibilities.

The alliance may not be large, but we all have enough duties to keep us busy. Nobody sites by not doing anything. Our gov structure makes us work together. To completely understand you would have to be in gov.

I appreciate your Kind thoughts tho.

[quote name='the dakotans' timestamp='1325384666' post='2889805']
10 possible gov spots out of 19 nations? Seems quite large for no reason, but seems to be working so far. Keep on keepin' on.

o/
[/quote]

It's easier to start off thinking big. That way, less changes need to be made once the alliance actually gets large enough to necessitate more positions :)

[quote name='Randalla' timestamp='1325381843' post='2889789']
In before someone takes an arrow to the knee. ;)
[/quote]

They already accepted Canik. I'd say they've taken several arrows to the knee (and perhaps a few aimed a bit higher) :awesome:

In all seriousness though, good luck, folks.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1325408892' post='2889981']
Best of luck, Loving the Theme.
[/quote]

Thanks Rotavele!!

[quote name='Muddog' timestamp='1325411990' post='2889985']
Howl! Nice to see so much growth out of an alliance with so much potential. Keep it up Apollo
[/quote]

We are quite pleased to see our growth come out this strong. Not only just the growth in strength, but the growth of our community as well is shaping into greatness.

Thanks muddog