Can I get a little help, here?

EmperorVidus

Your not in a alliance so most alliances will allow it that there members can raid you (attack to gain money land or tech). The only way to prevent this is joining a alliance. If you send peace by most reading rules they have to stop (and the same rules say they can only do ground attacks).

Edited by xoindotnler

If it's actually a raider. Looks more like just some other new player checking out what he can do. He's only been playing for 9 days and "in" NpO for 3. NpO is in a major war and most likely not accepting new applications as is the normal practice of many alliances at war. My guess is he's ghosting NpO and he's too small to do much about even if NpO were in a position to do something about it.

Even if he's not a raider it's good advice to join an alliance.

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='Captain Nathan Brittles' timestamp='1325373342' post='2889743']
He's only been playing for 9 days and "in" NpO for 3. NpO is in a major war and most likely not accepting new applications as is the normal practice of many alliances at war. [/quote]

I realize that this all happened a month ago. The guy who started the thread no longer has a nation, at least, not under that name.

However, the part about NpO not recruiting is incorrect.

The war started Nov 25th. That's 65 days ago. Right now, NpO has 115 nations (35% of their membership) with less than 65 days of seniority in the alliance. Clearly, they didn't stop recruiting or accepting new members during the war. NpO members have repeatedly said "Our membership is going up, and IRON's has gone down, so we're winning", so apparently, recruiting newbies is how they think they will win the war.