A Haiku for Pingu

OsRavan

[quote name='OsRavan' timestamp='1325486625' post='2890550']
six or fourteen either way never happened and is totally irrelevant to this treaty.[/quote]
And that is what's wonderful about the forum, innit? Aside from having to reply to responses from Omni to things I never said, it was an enjoyable discussion on the origins of- and what went into the process behind this treaty.

[quote name='OsRavan' timestamp='1325486625' post='2890550']
Also... my mind powers are well established.
[/quote]
I would jokingly agree with you for good-natured giggles, but someone--probably Omni--would quote me and ask why I said that OsRavan is Vladimir's antichrist son.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1325487030' post='2890554']
And that is what's wonderful about the forum, innit? Aside from having to reply to responses from Omni to things I never said, it was an enjoyable discussion on the origins of- and what went into the process behind this treaty.

I would jokingly agree with you for good-natured giggles, but someone--probably Omni--would quote me and ask why I said that OsRavan is Vladimir's antichrist son.
[/quote]

"Omni is not enjoyable and Os is the antichrist"- Schatt 2012

:wub:

[ooc]I changed my member title just for you <3 [/ooc]

Edited by Omniscient1

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1325487030' post='2890554']
[/quote]

Pssh you can't fool me. OsRavan is obviously mind controlling you right now to not post pro-mind control rhetoric so that when Omni reads this he'll disagree with you and solidify the establishment of these mind control powers.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1325487234' post='2890556']
"Omni is not enjoyable and Os is the antichrist"- Schatt 2012

:wub:

[ooc]I changed my member title just for you <3 [/ooc]
[/quote]
I'm sorry I called you a dumbass but this is freaking text. You can literally go back 4 pages and in no way did I make any of the statements you're attributing to me, and then constructing arguments based on things I never said, then laying this "I'm your buddy but you're a retard" crap on top of it, and then what am I supposed to say to that? There's no way to reply to that !@#$. "You said x" "No I didn't, look" "Yes you did and you were so wrong lol" I get so sick of that; I might as well go and talk to a lamppost or a dog.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1325487599' post='2890559']
I'm sorry I called you a dumbass but this is freaking text. You can literally go back 4 pages and in no way did I make any of the statements you're attributing to me, and then constructing arguments based on things I never said, then laying this "I'm your buddy but you're a retard" crap on top of it, and then what am I supposed to say to that? There's no way to reply to that !@#$. "You said x" "No I didn't, look" "Yes you did and you were so wrong lol" Eat my butt, man.
[/quote]

I forgive you. Tbf, I just wanted to use the jaybooker quote.

( I didn't ever call you a retard though. :( )

Edited by Omniscient1

While I was out (not) getting drunk, this thread has stumbled around like a drunken mule.

Herr Schatt, as much as you'd like to believe it, the Secretary General of the ODN does not have supreme power over the ODN. If Os likes GOONS and wants a treaty with them, that's all well and good. It also barely matters. I can honestly say that in the year and a half I've been in ODN, a treaty with GOONS has never been approached. The end.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1325487599' post='2890559']
I'm sorry I called you a dumbass but this is freaking text. You can literally go back 4 pages and in no way did I make any of the statements you're attributing to me, and then constructing arguments based on things I never said, then laying this "I'm your buddy but you're a retard" crap on top of it, and then what am I supposed to say to that? There's no way to reply to that !@#$. "You said x" "No I didn't, look" "Yes you did and you were so wrong lol" I get so sick of that; I might as well go and talk to a lamppost or a dog.
[/quote]

You should take a look at [url=http://lifehacker.com/5872379/how-do-i-get-out-of-an-argument-with-an-irrational-person]this[/url]

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1325480684' post='2890419']
Who's being witty? It's no secret (at least not to me) that OsRavan tried very hard to get a treaty with GOONS, and failed to gain the support of the membership (and I suppose Senate, since it didn't happen).
[/quote]

Intentions for more amicable relations aside, you seem to be mistaken as a treaty was never in the works.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1325482465' post='2890471']
Either way, Europa is nothing like GOONS. I can't stand GOONS, but I love Europa. :wub:
[/quote]

We can't stand you either.